[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who will die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5859.jpg (46KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5859.jpg
46KB, 1200x675px
who will die?
>>
>>86374839
Read the leaks to find out
>>
>>86374839
all of them
>>
This scene is an homage to Stephen King's The Stand where almost all the protagonists travel to the ruins of Vegas to await the judgment of Randall Flagg, so that would imply all of the die.
>>
>>86374839
I would guess Beric Dondarrion
Perhaps this is the reason the lord of light kept bringing him back. So he can die here to save the others.
>>
>>86374839
jon
>>
is there any chance D&D will have the balls to kill off jon? we haven't had a red wedding type scene this season
>>
>>86374839
Thoros
/thread
>>
>>86374951
Berric = Azor Ahai
>>
>>86374839
thoros
>>
>>86374998
>l have the balls to kill off jon

It's got nothing to do with balls. This is supposed to be a story, you can't just unceremoniously kill off the main character and expect the story to go on.

Ned and Robb are the only main protagonists who have actually died. The whole "anyone can die" thing is a complete meme.
>>
So hats have not been invented in middle earth or did people just not believe in them
what the fuck is wrong with these retards
>>
>>86374839
Thoros.
>>
>>86375797
they have long hair, why would they wear a hat

they also have a hood
>>
>>86375797
Come to think of it, have you seen anyone wear a hat in the show, so far as I could remember, only the queen of thorns did. even that is more of a veil really.
>>
Flame sword
>>
>>86374979
Everyone knows Jon has plot armor as thick as texas
>>
>>86374893
No it's not
>>
File: bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg (394KB, 1146x667px) Image search: [Google]
bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg
394KB, 1146x667px
>>86374839
>Most of the shows remaining white men
Probably all of them.
>>
>>86374839
thoros and Berrion for sure 100%
tall red hair dude 50% chance
the Hound still has to fight his brother so 25% chance
>>
>team is stacked as fuck
>someone dies

ytho
>>
File: 1206817053393s.jpg (9KB, 247x252px) Image search: [Google]
1206817053393s.jpg
9KB, 247x252px
>mfw this did Suicide Squad better than Suicide Squad
>>
>>86374839
Thoros looks like he is the same height as the hound
>>
>>86375933
Hair gets wet from snow and blows around thus not protecting your noggin from cold. A hat would stay in place and only the outside gets wet leaving the inside cozy and dry, dummy.
>>
>>86374839

white, alpha, man.

all will die, and the deserve it! because of the above.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.