[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hodor.jpg (32KB, 639x399px) Image search: [Google]
hodor.jpg
32KB, 639x399px
HOLD THE DOOR

HOLD THE DOOR

HOLD THE DOOR
>>
Game of Thrones from HBO
>>
HURRRR DURRRRR

HURRRRR DURRRRRR

HURRR DURRRRRR
>>
the exact moment I dropped the show
>>
>>86372883
You still watched six full seasons.
>>
>>86372106
I unironically liked this reveal
>>
>>86372106
Never watched GoT and never will, can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>86373311
"No"
>>
>>86373344
please
>>
>>86373455
medieval show about civil war and politics meets time travel
>>
>>86373311
too tragic for a small pleb mind like your own
but read the books they're good
>>
File: 1443305681144.png (169KB, 234x282px) Image search: [Google]
1443305681144.png
169KB, 234x282px
>>86373533
>watches game of thrones
>calls other people plebs
uhhhh anon?
>>
>>86373311
cripple travels back in time with his mind to look at stuff and magic jars inside some kid giving him brain damage and turning him expressive aphasic. the aphasic guy was a servant to the cripple growing up so the cripple is horrified to learn that it was his own time traveling shenanigans that caused it.
>>
>>86373311
They had to go back in time to tell an obese man that he would have to hold a door in a future situation where any reasonable person would know that the door would need to be held shut. Also the time traveler telling him this somehow made the obese man retarded
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.