[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can't bruise the cru-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: TC.webm (3MB, 912x448px) Image search: [Google]
TC.webm
3MB, 912x448px
>you can't bruise the cru-
>>
>>86367836
I like how nobody gave a fuck
>>
Cruise always ok!
>>
>>86367836
Please check the catalog before posting a new thread. There are already 3 threads about this now.
>>
>>86367836
I wonder if that's real, would be cool if they could use that.
>>
>>86367922
get bent faggot, if /got/ can shit up the board, we can, too
>>
I wish they use this scene in the actual movie, it would look more realistic, any other "action" star would just stay there hanging waiting to be lowered so he can throw a hissy fit but what did Tom do? He just climbed the fucking ledge, boom print it!

Even if he was tied that must have hurt like a fucking bitch.

Also what the fuck is your problem with his age? I didnt hear shit from you when Taken came out, in fact you praised Liam Neeson for doing action roles made for younger people.
>>
For a film
Other side is padded as fuck
You can even see when he bounces back
>>
you can't bruise the cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWmJUAVuhPY
>>
not bad for a 60 years old
>>
>>86368056
>when_the_thetans_kick_in.webm
>>
>>86368016
His legs looked like they were padded too. There's pretty good pics and his legs look unusually fatter but it's obviously padding. Hitting it and climbing up would be on par with something feasible and realistic to put in a movie. No doubt it hurts a little slamming into that wall even with all those fail safes.
>>
Is this the end of the "Tom Cruise sprinting" genre
>>
>>86367836
He jumped too soon. I could have done this easily.
>>
>>86367854
They clearly gave a fuck. Keep your autism in check.
>>
It looks like his right leg hit the padded wall at a weird angle is what caused the injury like not landing from a fall evenly.
>>
did he fuck up his acl
>>
>>86368007
Leaving it will look fake cause it's obvious that the wire saved him from falling.

A scene like that would be edited, and cut anyway, you won't be able to tell how many different takes were pieced together
>>
>>86368584
What "injury"? This is viral marketing, it's just a goddamn bruise.
>>
>>86367836
Tooooootally not marketing guys, nothing to see here, move along
>>
>>86368573
Sup, Tom. No one likes you.
>>
>>86368624
What if you want to film in one single shot?
>>
>>86368650

Even just a bruise is an injury you retarded faggot.
>>
what the fuck? why didnt xeefu save him?
>>
Was this a timing problem?

Did he jump too early or was the rig improperly configured?
>>
OP is the camera, this thread is cruise and the building is 4chan
>>
>>86367836
he didnt catch his jump-off correctly
>>
Why did he start from so far away to jump? He must have known the second he left the ground he wasn't gonna make it, kek
>>
>>86368719
>I stubbed my toe, please watch my film and look at this "leaked" video footage of the wirework that we just happened to be filming despite non-disclosure agreements signed by everyone on set
>>
>>86368948
all me
>>
>>86367836
KEK WHOEVER WAS IN CHARGE OF PULLING UP ON THAT WIRE IS SO FIRED
>>
fat old faggot
>>
>>86367836
At least he does his own stunts and keeps going.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j3heYZAk8
>>
>>86367836
He's probably broken, not just bruised.
>>
>>86369152
>fat
>>
Why is there a flying nigger chasing him?
>>
>>86367836
This will be left in the movie, then it will have a close up of him looking back then face forward with some kind of Tom Cruise funny face limp a bit and keep running.
>>
>>86367836
it was intended for him not to make that jump.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.