[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars, Episode VIII: The Last Jedi HOT LEAKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hq720.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
I'm supposed to tell you this, but the site is anonymous so....

Stuff I know:

* Luke's first lines are "who are you?" Rey responds "This belongs to you" handing the lightsaber
* Rey's parents selled her to Unkar Plutt a long time ago. Rey has to deal with this.
* Phasma looses her arm
* Not much is told about who Snoke is, but basically he wants to build a new ultimate empire ruled by the dark side.
* Rose's sister is killed at the beginning
* Rose is an important character as she helps Finn to "grow up". They don't have a love story or something
* There's this huge spacebattle at the beginning of the movie. The Resistance manages to escape but many people die.
* Hyped to see Benicio del Toro? Well, his role is very short just like Phasma in The Force Awakens.
* Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren battle Rey in Achto. Luke doesn't fight.
* Cloud City is mentioned by Leia
* Vice Admiral Holdo is Leia's rival
* Leia dies at the end during a space battle over Crait. Her ship is destroyed.
* Leia is interrogated by his son
* We hear Yoda force ghost and I think Anakin's voice too.
* Kylo Ren has a autistic crush on Rey. She can't kill him because hate is a path to the dark side and she doesn't want to be like her parents. It's complex I guess.
>>
>I'm NOT supposed to tell you this

Fixed. Sorry, I'm nervous.
>>
Don't you mean NOT supposed to? Or are you just telling us you are a shill and that "leaks" are not really leaks?
>>
>>86367807
see >>86367762

I'm not supposed to because it's too dangerous. But I mean it's anonymous I guess I will be okay, they won't even know.
>>
File: HELL GOD BABY DAMN YESSSS.png (583KB, 1024x554px) Image search: [Google]
HELL GOD BABY DAMN YESSSS.png
583KB, 1024x554px
>>86367707
>Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren battle Rey in Achto. Luke doesn't fight.
>Leia dies at the end during a space battle over Crait. Her ship is destroyed.

So TLJ confirmed to be total dogshite then
>>
>>86368034
It's not that bad. I think it has potential, Rian Johnson is a good director.
>>
>>86367707
If you are legit then give us some new information or detail that hasn't leaked or been speculated about elsewhere. Literally everything that you said could be deduced from the known spoilers now. And also, there are no Knights of Ren in the movie so you just have yourself away mate. They have just become Snoke's red Praetorian Guards.
>>
>>86368034
>>86367707
Finn's actor already said Leia doesn't die.
It'd be stale enough to kill her now after killing Han in VII, but it'd be even weirder after Carrie Fisher just died.
>>
i didn't see any single promotion or leaked knights of ren picture, not even toys that coming out.
They either do nothing much in the movie or they gonna be cool in the movie that marketing hiding them.
i'm guessing after new trailer there gonna be more knights of ren promotion
>>
>>86368291
>>86368388
>>86368388
The KOR ARE in the movie, according to the "official" story synopsis I read. They probably changed it.
>>
>>86367707
>*Phasma looses her arm
eaten by a loose seal?
>>
>>86367707
>* Kylo Ren has a autistic crush on Rey. She can't kill him because hate is a path to the dark side and she doesn't want to be like her parents. It's complex I guess.
ffffuuuuckkkkkkkk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.