/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xaiver: Renegade Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 25674225646161.jpg (89KB, 1335x675px) Image search: [Google]
25674225646161.jpg
89KB, 1335x675px
Would this be allowed to debut in 2017?
>>
>>86367130
>black male raising another man's child

This show was really absurd.
>>
>>86367577
thats why its funny
its not random humor its absurd humor
>>
SHAKA DINGO
>>
>>86367130
WHAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF SALT?
>>
>>86367130
>Cool 3D World: The Series
>>
>>86368004
PEPPER!
>>
What are the best episodes? Don't wana watch all 20
>>
>>86368126
A season is less than two hours, dude, and they're all on youtube.
>>
>>86368126

"Going Normal"
>>
>>86368126
The one with the festival and the effigy. Forgot what it was called
>>
Is there a download for the subtitled series anywhere?
>>
>>86368594
easily the best
>>
>>86368080
WRONG.
>>
>>86367130
shakashuri blowdown
the 6th teat of good intentions
going normal
damnesia vu
PET SIOUXICIDE

they're all really great though
>>
oops meant to respond to >>86370382

>>86371548
but yeah in response to OP PFFR have always been considerably left in their critique. so even though they make a lot of race jokes, they're making fun of racists. i mean look at wonder showzen and the heart she holler. they make fun of southern whites all the time. also the beat kids on wall street segment has been getting shared a lot recently. so these dudes were kinda ahead of their time. if it were released now and maybe a bit more accessible this would be everywhere, or not. ive showed this to my basic sjw friends and it was just too much 3d animation to handle. it comes off as gibberish to most i think.
>>
Xaiver reboot would be this
>>
>>86368126
The first episode is the only worthwhile one. We get the joke, it didn't need to keep going
>>
>>86373730
it takes a certain amount of intelligence in order to get it. sorry it went over your head
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.