[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hannibal Season 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DGzBhMxU0AAuL4d.jpg (37KB, 984x518px) Image search: [Google]
DGzBhMxU0AAuL4d.jpg
37KB, 984x518px
http://www.cbr.com/hannibal-bryan-fuller-season-4/
>Hannibal: Fuller Says ‘Conversations’ Are Underway for Revival
>Fuller and the cast, including leading man Mads Mikkelsen, have been vocal about wanting to continue to tell the story Fuller had established, including his hopes to tackle the Silence of the Lambs arc. With talks taking place for a revival, Fuller may just get his wish.

Would you watch season 4?
>>
Maybe, season 3 felt really rushed and wasn't very enjoyable compared to 1 and 2, Fuller has also been going full homo lately.
>>
>>86366626
please no
this show sucked so bad, its bad for the career of everyone involved
>>
>>86366626
I dont like how they did Hannibal book (or at least the most important pieces of it) before Red Dragon and Silence. Red dragon was also too rushed.

And I dislike how the show is so grotesque yet at the same time so SJW like when they refused to make the bodybuilding lesbian...a bodybuilding lesbian. All those changes to appease to the twitter/tumblr fanbase are crap.

At this point I dont even care.
>>
>>86366740
Yeah, it seems like Fuller caught wind of the tumblr crowd watching Hannibal, found out what they liked (basically gay shit) and doubled down on that. Then he carried those sensibilities over to American Gods. I unironically miss the monster-of-the-week structure from Hannibal Season 1.
>>
>>86366626
it's not like I have something better to do with my life
>>
>>86367519
This. I loved season 1 and 2, but I don't want it to come back if it turns out like fan-pandering season 3.
>>
>tfw no Mads bf
>>
>>86367519
Besides the gay shit, is that show any good?
>>
>>86369563
Season 1 and 2 are excellent, season 3 on the other hand is kind of boring with a couple of great moments here and there.
>>
Good. Seasons 1 & 2 were great. Season 3 was good once it had stopped disappearing up it's own arse with snails moving backwards in slow motion.
>>
Omg YASSS Hannigram 4 LYFE
>>
File: 164724.gif (2MB, 540x588px) Image search: [Google]
164724.gif
2MB, 540x588px
>>86366626
Realistically 4-5 years down the road. That's way too long to keep a significant amount of people interested, even the hardcore fangirls.

Hope Mads will manage to sustain his good looks until then.

I'm still looking forward to it. They put so much care into details that others wouldn't even think about for TV production.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.