[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you tell me this was so good? You never tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

Why didn't you tell me this was so good? You never tell me when things are good, /b/. You're always busy talking about your capeshit and your dragon dildo shows.
>>
>>86359427
If you don't have any friend, that's your problem.
>>
Because this isnt /b/.
>>
tbqh r/movies recommended this movie and it was great
>>
>dude Nazis are evil lmao

Back to /b/eddit
>>
this is very ironic
if you decide to keep watching movies in a few years you'll look back at this thread and cringe.
>>
>>86359427
It's okay, but Blue Ruin is better.
>>
>>86359427
The movie was ok but the nazis lost so I was kinda disappointed. The nazis didn't ask them to witness that one murder. Those cuck punk rock dudes brought it upon themselves. HEY GUYS! YOU GOT A GIG PERFORMING ROCK FOR CRAZY NAZIS! LETS GO PLAY FOR THEM! NOTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN!I also heard that they just filmed Patrick Stewart on his day off. The madman really hates those darkies LOL! Also, Blue Ruin was better. Fags
>>
>>86359618
That doesn't say anything about the movie.
>>86359797
And this post doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: phone booth.jpg (519KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
phone booth.jpg
519KB, 1152x864px
Phone Booth > Green Room
>>
>>86359427
Maybe because you ignored all the threads when this movie came out you stupid fucking cunt?
>>
>>86360529
Not even remotely.
>>86360579
there were very few tbqh
>>
>>86359959
t. a triggered Nazi
>>
>>86359427
I downloaded this accidentally. I thought I would be watching Green Inferno so I was waiting for it to get way crazier and it never came.
>>
>>86359427
Because it isn't good.
>>
>>86360529
>comparing that dialogue masterpiece to such stale garbage
the only good part about green room was imhotep poots
>>
>>86359427
Because as much as I enjoy /tv/, they have shit tastes in nearly everything.
>>
>>86359959
You sound like you're no older than 14 or 15.
>>
>>86359427
watch Blue Ruin
>>
>>86359671
The movie had nothing to do with racism or politics though, the "nazis" were just drug dealers and all the violence in the film was directly related to that. They could've been any gang, the skinhead thing just provided local color & personality
>>
That last scene where the doggo looked for his master's body made me tear up a little.
>>
>>86359427
I don't know how you guys enjoy movies like this, the people trying to survive always act like retards and have no common sense.
>>
>>86362181
>Tearing up for a pitbull that has killed people
Man you must burst into tears watching those videos of cops wrecking pitbull scum.
>>
lol when was the last time a Nazi even killed anybody 1980 fuck
>>
>>86363132
>scum
They're only like that because some jackass trained them to fuck people up.
>>
>>86361690
You're right, it's actually great.
>>
>>86359671
>>86363132
Can we have a thread about films without you edgy contrarian cunts chipping in
>>
>>86360529
is there a direct correlation between these 2? I'm all for comparing 2 unrelated pieces of work but I'm just curious why you brought up phone book and I can't be arsed to open up Wikipedia.
>>
>>86364849
that's a lie. inform yourself on pitbulls please
>>
>>86359427
>You never tell me when things are good, /b/.
Bullshit. /b/ has objectively better taste in movies than fucking /tv/.
Think about that for a while you tourist pleb fucks.
>>
>>86359427
thanks for showing how new you are. this movie was talked about non stop when it was out
>>
>>86364849
>>86367314
>>>/an/
>>
>>86359427
there were plenty of threads about this when it it came out.

The general consensus was that it was good but maybe not quite as good as Blue Ruin.
>>
>>86366812
They have a very similar setup.
>>
>>86359427
this was a flavour of the month when it came out
you just missed the hype train
>>
>>86359427
why is he standing in that pose? anyways fuck trump and fuck white people
>>
>>86368613
Because they're in a pun band. It looks like he's about to jam out on a guitar, or start moshing, but then you realize he's holding a machette.
>>
>>86361533
There were multiple threads daily almost as bad as when the witch came out.

You must not keep track of every thread on the board every day like I do
>>
File: i hug that feel bro.png (49KB, 1111x1024px) Image search: [Google]
i hug that feel bro.png
49KB, 1111x1024px
>>86368814
>You must not keep track of every thread on the board every day like I do
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.