[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not sure what Tyrion and Varys expected of Dany. Dany is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 15

File: Macall-B.-Polay-HBO-Photo-4[1].jpg (130KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Macall-B.-Polay-HBO-Photo-4[1].jpg
130KB, 1000x667px
I am not sure what Tyrion and Varys expected of Dany. Dany is not crazy nor is she like her father; she is doing what she has to do to shore up power. She gave those men a choice and if she had punked out she would look weak. The soldiers decided to save themselves and the two rich assholes decided to die. If she was anything like her father, she would have burned everyone on that field (including her own men) and then laughed about it; she didn’t. She made an example out of two men, which has been her m.o. for a while. Dany killing those two men is no different than Robb or Jon killing their enemies on the battlefield. At least she got to point that out in her dialogue. She is doing what she has to do to win this war. If she had lost, Cersei and her men would have shown her no mercy. BTW, She doesn’t have to explain herself to Jon. He still hasn’t taken the time to do it for her. Why is she doing more than he is?
>>
File: danydde.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
danydde.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>86355211
This is you
>>
>>86355211
She is a foreigner that has to close alliances with the native families in order to found a stable rule.

She is doing the opposite, thus bringing the Westerosi to resent her even more.

Waging war is 1% of establishing a rule. The other 99% are called politics, something she knows shit about.
>>
>>86355211
It's her M.O. but it's slowly getting more brutal.

I think what we're seeing is not Targ madness but the Aegon-style will to power. The show put us in a post-Targ world. Now we're seeing what Westeros looks like with them in it again.

I hope the dothraki all die fighing the walkers. I would hate for this to end with some pro-immigrant and pro-racemxing narrative.
>>
File: b62[1].jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
b62[1].jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>86355247
this is literally you
>>
>>86355247
>You disagree with me you are SJW!

Sad!
>>
>>86355247
>white males this butthurt they think everyone is SJWs now

lol when will white males realize they are the problem
>>
>>86355211
>burning prisoners of war is the same as killing people in combat

even putting moral issues aside its still retarded to not imprison them to keep their family in line or ransoming them
>>
>>86355401
>I would hate for this to end with some pro-immigrant and pro-racemxing narrative.
>"Welcome wildlings, take our lands, breed our women, man our castles"
>"Setting the slaves free, so they are equal with the citizens of the cities that lived here for thousands of years"

bit too late for that
>>
The complete overreaction proves that not only would no one on /TV/ be capable of winning a military battle much less a war, but that Dany has become the new Skylar White, someone that will forever be hated no matter what she does because this board literally can't stand a female that is actually powerful and independent
>>
>>86355759
No silly it's ok though for them cos wildlings are white
>>
>>86355787
She's neither powerful nor independent, she would be nothing without her cgi dragons
>>
>>86355211
Stannis also burned people
>>
>>86355947
she commands 2 large armies try again sweety
>>
>>86355787
It's not /tv/ or /pol/ it's literally kekistani /r9k/ posters.
>>
>>86355211
This, Dany would have looked weak as fuck in front of both the men she commands and the men she is trying to make bend the knee.

She couldn't afford to show weakness, the olive branch of the wall was gone when they decided to put their pride first
>>
>>86356027
the only reason she commands them is because she has dragons retard
>>
>>86355456
>>86355247

both are right, sad
>>
>Stannis burns alive people who refuse to bend the knee

BASED STANNIS LE MANNIS XDDD

>Dany burns people alive who refuse to bend the knee

FUCKING BITCH, SJW PIECE OF SHIT, WOW THIS SHOW IS FUCKING SHIT WHAT A VILLAIN
>>
>>86355759
>>86355895
The wildings are a lot less wild in the books, at least some of them. In the show the changed the most Westerosy-like wildlings into cannibals for some reason.
>>
Will Sam the Slayer avenge his brother and father?
>>
>>86356112
The Thenns? How are they the most Westerosi?
>>
>>86355787
>People afraid of Dany being a fire happy madwoman
>People afraid her dragons will burn Kingslanding
>She burns a father and son from a major family
>This is good tactics!

Just no. If she wanted them killed, decapitation would have played better. Having people fear you is good, having people hate you is bad. She is giving everyone reasons to hate her. But keep being an arm chair general there anon.
>>
>>86356076
nice job moving the goalposts, try to be more subtle next time
>>
>>86356129
He'll clobber her to death with his FAT PINK MAST
>>
>>86356129
Doubt it. The only member of his family he liked was his mom so I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't upset in the slightest.

>>86356177
They're family structure is most like on of the Westeros houses and they're sort of the knights of the wildings. Granted their gear is made of bronze but they don't really have access to much more out there. I'm pretty sure that's only wildlings promotes to a noble house and marries to one of the northeners. Also the men Jon sends Stannis to recruit are also a lot closer to wildlings then the southern lords.
I don't know if this is from the show or from the books but the main difference is the wildlings were simply on the wrong side when the wall came up.
>>
>>86356177
Not him but the Thenns have a level of intelligence and are able to craft iron weapons and armour, plus they marry into Westerosi houses when Jon lets them south
>>
>>86356213
nerd
>>
>>86356193
They both asked for it and knew the risks. She obliged them. She was even willing to show mercy at multiple points. If 2 dumbasses are in such a rush to die that they continued defying her even after she warned them the blood isn't even really on her hands
>>
>>86356318
>he says that while browsing on a cambodian shadow pictures forum
LOVING EVERY LAUGH
>>
>>86355401
>I would hate for this to end with some pro-immigrant and pro-racemxing narrative.

Really? Randall Tarly gets burned alive immediately after saying he doesn't like foreigners and that this is "our land".
>>
File: thinking.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>Cercei is bad because she kills all who oppose her
>Kneel or I will kill you all immediately
thinken v v v hard here
>>
>>86355211
Serve me or die

also I'm the breaker of chains
>>
Rickon and Dickon will never become the gay emperors of Essos
>>
>>86356410
Nice False equivalency try again sweetie
>>
>>86356350
It's not about them, m8. It's the politics and optics of it, Danny was dumb to burn them by dragon period.
>>
>>86355211

>normies doesn't realize there is a difference between being a slave and a prisoner

>normies doesn't realize that you can keep vip prisoners comfortable and treat them like human beings without throwing them to a dungeon or taking their head off

>normies don't realize that in feudalism once a king declares himself king, he still needs to rule over dukes and counts who are from royal families with tight histories

>normies doesn't realize that in feudalism killing a royal family like this would mean that every family out there woul hate your guts for being so dishonorable and effectively make a rebellion the instant you made yourself king
>>
>>86356509
And why was that? She grew her army by at least a couple dozen just by killing 2 people. If anything it was one of her more thoughtful moments that showed she has a decent amount of foresight
>>
>>86356410
If cersei was in place of Danny, then she would've burned all the prisoners just to kill Rendell and Dickon tarly.
>>
>>86355211
She could have had them beheaded as is the custom of the seven kingdoms. But no, she had to let them suffer.
I hope she fails horrendously and the Starkboi take the lead
>>
>>86355787

>thinking winning a war is everything about ruling as a king

oh boy, you are literally retarded, i bet you think chess simulates a real war
>>
>>86356576
Only true starkboi left is Branflakes and he isn't interested in ruling
>>
>>86356602
Cool ad hominem fag, but if King Robert can effectively rule without the kingdom's all collapsing or being in open revolt for years I think Queen Dany will do just fine
>>
>>86356681

It's not an ad hominem because i'm not argumenting that because you are retard you are wrong, im saying that you are an actual retard and this is an affirmation

try again sweetie
>>
>>86356528
>B-b-but in feudal times t-t-this would never happen RRRREEEEEE
Maybe you don't know what show you're watching but this isn't a historical series it's a fantasy with a different world. Crazy right?
>>
>normies will unironically support the burning to death of unarmed prisoners of war
>>
>>86356756
>gets BTFO and Has no argument
>Calls the other person a retard after revealing himself to be the true retard
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>86356570
And gave reason for every Lord in Westeros to think she is crazy, so they can either fight her now or burn all the same when she is Queen. But 12 no name soldiers of questionable loyalty makes up for that!
>>
>>86356833

king robert didn't bring raping savages to westeros

he mantained the kingdoms without dragons, while daeneries uses her dragons everytime she feels overwhelmed

>>86356776

Not an argument, GRRM already stated several times how he hated tolkien and wanted to do something "gritty and realistic"

GRRM is a hack that doesn't know medieval history at all and gets his information from discovery channel documentaries and hollywood movies
>>
>>86357000
>king robert didn't bring raping savages to westeros
Name 2 instances of Dothraki raping someone after season 1
Now just come up with 2 instances of a Westerosi citizen raping someone after season 2
The Dragons are there to be used to conquer and keep order, its how the Targs used them during their rule.
>>
>>86356611
Reality does not matter, the perception of reality does. In the eyes of the seven kingdoms Jon Snow is starkboi
>>
>>86357242

See? You are a full retard, thinking that the dothraki would never rape women compared to westerosi citizens
>>
>>86357403
What makes you think Dothraki rape at any greater rate than westerosi?
>>
>>86355247
FPBP
>>
>dothraki
>entire culture based off of rape and plunder (Dany was maritally raped by Drogo)
>literally destroyed one civilization in essos already (Sarnori)
>destroyed many other cities
>sometimes just decide to destroy cities because they haven't done it in a while (need a good rape)
>continually raid the peaceful lamb people of the south and sell them into slavery (of course after raping their women)
The dothraki are like some sick caricature of IRL nomadic cultures. You'd have to be an idiot to like them.
>>
>>86356105
>Stannis burns alive people who refuse to bend the knee
OMG I CAN'T EVEN WOW!
THIS IS SOOO PROBLEMATIC

>Dany burns people alive who refuse to bend the knee

YASSSS QUEEEN SLAYYYY

The show's set the tone of what a vilain is and now it portrays a heroine with the same characteristics.
It is just THAT retarded.
>>
>>86356681
You do realise that Robert was extremely kind towards his opponents after he had won the war. That was one of the reasons as to why the Iron Islands were the only ones to attempt a revolt after the extreme shift of power.
>>
File: Fat_ec.png (69KB, 180x299px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_ec.png
69KB, 180x299px
>>86355211

>le i don't want to kill the innocent (after burning a shit ton of soldiers)

scene was pure shit, Tarly's stand there like literal cucks, who just wait for their death. I wished that Randyl at least gave a her some banter, about her hypocrisy. But D&D won't allow this, since it would make the normies brain hurt and it would destroy their message about
>stronk indypendant wymen
>>
>>86357569
>live in empty wastes
>have larger population than any cities or proper states with agriculture and fishing and trading to support their population
drothaki are just an asspull to give dany a moronic undefeatable army
>>
>submit or die
So merciful.
>>
File: 2321346767.png (868KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2321346767.png
868KB, 1280x720px
>>86357641
>he doesn't believe in the D&D masterplan
>>
>>86357700
>I wont chain anyone
>kills everyone instead
no more chains to break that way I guess
>>
File: test.png (158KB, 322x388px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
158KB, 322x388px
>>86357512
cultural differences
>>
>>86357641
>I wished that Randyl at least gave a her some banter, about her hypocrisy.
He literally did. He called her a foreign invader.

>>86357512
Much like the Ironborn the Dothraki are essentially parasites. Their survival is predicated on the murder and rape and enslavement of other people. They produce nothing of value by themselves and rely on taking it from others.
>>
>>86356093
they should hook up
>>
>>86358730

indeed, what a sad world
>>
>>86355211
>if she had punked out she would look weak

Because nothing says weakness like riding a dragon yourself into battle. She had a choice, she could have taken them as prisoners then decided to use them keep them captive or kill them to gain something. She gains nothing by doing it and only proves that shes a savage herself. she didnt listen to tyrion or varys who actually know best as her council.
>>
>>86358230
>He literally did. He called her a foreign invader.

Which was kind of unfair. She would have lived in Westeros where she was born, had she been given the chance. She grew up on Westerosi culture, not Dothraki.
>>
>>86356076
She didn't have her dragons when the dothraki pleaded allegiance. They follow her because she's literally magic.
>>
>>86355678
Shut up tar baby. Fucking niggers
>>
>>86355759
The wildling are literally Aryans. First men.
>>
>>86355211
"Choice" between two options where one is death does not qualify as choice.
>>
>>86359665
She's a HORE.
>>
>>86356105
The red witche's influence on Stannis was agreed to be his main flaw though, and going so far as to burn his daughter was criticized as being completely out of character. The first part of your argument didn't happen.
>>
>>86355211
Yeah, because forcing people to obey you by threatening to kill them is totally not slavery.
>>
>>86360025
>going so far as to burn his daughter

It's confirmed to happen in WoW too, so maybe it'll be better justified, as far as it can be justified.

>>86359941
Wrong, she's actually a HOOOOOORE.
>>
>>86359896
>The wildling are literally Aryans. First men.
Aryans were first men only in Iran. In Europe the first men were proto-europeans, ancestors of scandinavians and yugoslavs if genetical studies are to be taken as a pinpoint. Aryans are immigrants from the middle east.
>>
Rickon?
>>
>>86359665
I guess. But the point is she didn't. She also had no one really teach her about Westeros and ruling and all that which is an important detail in the books at least as to why Aegon would make for a better ruler then her. But since he doesn't exist in the show I'm sure they'll completely ignore that.

They never bothered explaining why her dragons suddenly obey her, even though that's also a big part of it so why would they do any differently with this.
>>
>>86355211
Rob and Jon took prisoners you fucking half wit.
Dany, who brought over HORDES OF DOTHRAKI WHO EVERYONE CONVENIENTLY FORGETS ARE A PEOPLE WHOSE CULTURE REVOLVES AROUND RAIDING, RAPING, ENSLAVING AND PILLAGING ACTUAL CIVILIZED PEOPLES, said to them that they could fight and die as auxiliaries in her army or burn alive.
>>
>>86360921
Someone forgot about the sack of King's Landing. Dothraki are no worse than Westerosi, just more open about it.
>>
>>86360788
what do you mean? Her dragons always obeyed her.
>>
>>86355211
So glad I stopped watching this show

everything I see about this new season sounds like cancer

MUH BROWN SANDNIGGER ARMY

MUH YASSS QUEEN BEND THE KNEE WHITE MAN!!
>>
>>86361181
No they didn't. Do you not remember she chained them under the pyramids?
>>
Geneva convention doesn't exist in the time period this is based on and prisoners of war didn't exist unless they were wealthy enough to be ransomed. Enemy combatants were either executed or enslaved; her giving them the choice of being incinerated in seconds or fighting for her with full rights is unorthodox.

Brainlets.
>>
>>86355247
no, he is all of retards on youtube who think an ultimatum is a choice. Did anyone try wording it in "its get raped or die" I bet then they would understand
>>
>>86361542
Not because they didn't obey.
>>
It opened the door for Sam to become heir to house tarly
>>
>>86361838
Not really. Medieval Europe didn't have any PoWs. If you surrendered in battle you were either killed or enslaved; not given the opportunity to continue living as a free man in service to another lord.
>>
>>86361889
She couldn't control them. Now she can. Yet nothing has really changed. Even when Drogon saves her from the arena he just flies where he wants. She has no control over him.
>>
>>86361116
The sacking of an enemy city during a civil war, seen as an atrocity by everyone
Versus
The Dothraki, a teeming horde of raiders whose entire lives are built around the raiding, killing and enslaving of people who can actually farm and produce.

What a fucking awful comparison.
>>
>>86355247
This
>>
>>86355678
Haha yeah white males should just lay down and let us kill them :)
>>
>>86361945
Yes it did, what the fuck?
Common foot soldiers were often executed I'll grant you. Higher ups were ransomed and kept as hostages.
>>
>abandonned their vow and allied house without a single thought in the fear of Cercesi
>agreed to be burned alive because MUH QUEEN
Is this the most retarded moment in the show?
>>
>>86361945
thats completely bullshit. peasants were just killed. period. the nobility were ransomed for mad cash.
>>
>>86362150
>>86362159
>Higher ups were ransomed
>Common foot soldiers executed
Literally what I said in >>86361727. The sad fucks she gave an ultimatum to would not be ransomed and would've been killed or enslaved by anyone else in her situation.

By saying join me or die she is offering a better choice than nearly anyone would expect. The two guys who were actually worth something to be ransomed for decided they wanted to burn.
>>
>>86355211
>bend the knee or i'll burn you alive
>not crazy
>>
>>86361727
Slavery is illegal in Westeros.

Brainlet.
>>
>>86362155

Outside invader unites people to fight against them. Jon Snow is doing it on a larger scale, living vs dead.
>>
>>86362367
reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
>>
File: gendry2.jpg (239KB, 1428x932px) Image search: [Google]
gendry2.jpg
239KB, 1428x932px
will arya teach gendry the ways of assassins?
>>
File: 1502721009028.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502721009028.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>86356105
>Le breaker of chains break the wheel!
>Oh no on second thought Im gonna be a cunty queen
>>
>>86355211
She made an example of one of the few men in Westoros who remained loyal to her father.
Tarlys were loyal to whoever sat on the Iron Throne, Dany is a moron.
>>
They died with honor, good on them. They showed Danny that she can't break everyone and if she tries to burn them all she'll turn out like her father.
>>
File: 1363994123691.jpg (55KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1363994123691.jpg
55KB, 566x480px
>>86355211
>She gave them a choice

>own a restaurant
>mafia boss comes in and says "nice place, sure would suck if someone burned it down"
>or you could pay me to not burn it down every month
>but hey it's your choice

Anyone who supports Dany at this point is on shaky moral ground.
>>
File: mfw Dickon.png (562KB, 911x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mfw Dickon.png
562KB, 911x1080px
Will Rickon and Dickon get resurrected by Thoros of Myr and become the Gay Emperors of Essos ?
>>
>>86362155

He's a proud patriot motherfucker
>>
>>86355211
Jon Snow killed the traitors, these guys aren't even on her side, they are lucky to be given a choice as was noted, they are not needed.
>>
>>86362746
>be pledged to the North
>arbitrarily renounce your pledge and side with Cersei
>start helping in Cersei's war effort
>get BTFO by dragons and Mongols
>Dany offers them the choice of continuing to serve Cersei and continue indirectly attacking her, or to serve her and live as free people once the war is over
>say "no fuck you lol" and get burnt to death
>"WTF HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN???"
you don't get to say "nevermind I quit" when you start to lose a war. you usually just die instead of being given the choice to change teams.
>>
>>86355309
>The other 99% are called politics, something she knows shit about.

You don't need politics when you have fucking dragons
>>
>>86363023
well Thoros gets btfo'd by a bear so nah
>>
Cercei and Jamie fucking, and producing retarded offspring to rule the kingdoms is the culmination of white power fantasy: You racists want to mate with people so similar to you that you'll even go as far as fucking your own kin. What's more racially/genetically similar to you than your own sister? This is why the Lannisters are the redneck's favorite family. It's because secretly, an inbred retard is the Alt-Rights true final form. I mean you guys elected an idiot that wants and probably fucks his own daughter.
>>
>>86356129
>everyone has already forgotten that he has a Valarian steel sword and was born to kill white walkers
>Armed with Knowledge, reseves to last all winter, and a huge fucking sword, it will be Sam "THE WALL" Tarly who stands between the army of the deadites and Westeros
>>
>>86363572
>they can't just be taken political prisoner rather than burned alive

wew
>>
>D&D try to make a dramatic, foreboding moment where Dany does something meant to make the audience question her morality and sanity.

Audience: YAS QUEEN!
>>
>>86365024
Waste of resources and they would die in prison anyway.
>>
>>86365202
>Holding the warden of the south is a waste of resources

wew
>>
>>86363572
House Tarly was not pledged to the North. They're from the Reach, sworn to Highgarden, but sided with the Lannisters.

The subtext of that moment, according to the leaked scripts, is that the father wanted his son to bend the knee but was to proud to say it out loud, and the son just wanted to make his father proud so he stood with him.

It was supposed to be a horrifying moment that made the audience question Dany's ability to rule. That's literally how the showrunners wanted it to be taken.
>>
>>86365255
Are you talking only about Randyll and Dickon or the entire lot of soldiers? Because if you're just talking about those two you're retarded. They made it clear they would never accept her as Queen.
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (45KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
45KB, 492x479px
>>86356129
>mfw it's a Sam scene
>>
>>86365119
>>86365297
honestly, anyone who can watch the hardass randyll grab his son's arm, which is the first real emotion or affection we've seen from him ever, and then cheer when he dies has to be a sociopath
>>
>>86363232
>pround patriot
>was so afraid of Cercsei that betreayed his allied house
>NOT MUH QUEEN LOL
>>
>>86365343
Ah yes taking Randyll prisoner and telling Dickon to make the Reach lay down their arms in support of Cersei or else his father will die is retarded and of no use

Burning everybody who doesn't immediately take up arms in your favour is sure to gain a loyal and loving following from people
>>
>>86365540
I bet you don't understand why the Middle East hates America
>>
>>86365633
Because they're bunch of brainddead sandniggers who ruined their own shitty countries with radical ideologies, but USA is easy to be blame for wish to get fast profit from savages?
>>
>>86365573
>Burning everybody who doesn't immediately
You mean burning everybody who doesn't change teams after being BTFO during a battle where they had previously taken up arms AGAINST her, right?
>>
>>86357641
I was hoping one of the soldiers would step forward after the burning and say she's no different from her father.
>>
>>86365757
haha I was right
>>
>I will free all people everywhere by forcing them to kneel before me or get burned alive by dragons
>ITS MY TURN!!!
Way to be different
>>
>>86355211
the show killed them off so sam could be Lord, notice how he stole his father's Valerian blade.
Jon will rescind sams nights watch oath and he will take over horn hill.
>>
File: his name was Dickon Tarly.png (655KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
his name was Dickon Tarly.png
655KB, 800x950px
If she wanted to be genuinely benevolent she would have sent the Lannister rank and file back to their homes after telling them never to take up arms against her again.
>>
>>86365988
>t.sandnigger
>>
>>86361936

Isn't he technically still a member of the Night's Watch?
>>
File: kekistani.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
kekistani.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>86355247
This is you.
>>
>>86366137
Last few times she did that they just regrouped and attacked again. That's what nearly always happens when you let enemy combatants leave with no consequences.
>>
>>86363676
You don't need politics when you have nuclear bombs. Best Korea for Iron throne
>>
>>86366885
so back to the queen of ashes predicament?
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.