[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come the unsullied don't teleport?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

If everyone else is appearing on the other side of Westeros within minutes. How come the Unsullied are still stuck at Casterly Rock? With Dany travelling back and forth and Jon coming back and forth from the North, the Unsullied should be back to Dragonstone by this point.
>>
they dont have penis so how would they telepÄrt
>>
>>86352231
They are probably occupying Casterly Rock.
The question is why hasn't the night kind teleported
>>
Did you really have to make a new thread for this?
>>
>>86352333
he has a sense of fair play, apparently
>>
>>86352474

This show is retarded, and it's problems need to be shown to the low IQ redditors who unironically enjoy this.
>>
>>86352333

Why would they occupy it?
>>
>>86352503

Needed for plot
>>
there ships got burnt up
>>
>>86353950

Jaime travelled from Highgarden to King's Landing and back in less than two episodes.

Ships are irrelevant.
>>
I literally only watch this shit whilst doing other things now so I might have missed something, but are these guys dead or what? I know the Greyjoys nothin' personnel'd them but has it been revealed what the outcome was? Is Grey Worm finally btfo? Or is it yet to be "resolved"

At this stage I just want an end to Grey Worm/Missandei scenes

The deaths of Sam and Gilly as well would be just too perfect
>>
>>86352942
cause 1% of the population has the 99% of the gold in westeros
>>
>>86352333
There is an anti TP field generated by the wall and north of it.
>>
>>86352231
Remember when Cersei told Robert it took them 6 weeks of travelling one horseback from kings landing to winterfell?
>>
at least this is explained by the fact they don't have boats anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.