[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Scenes nobody will ever understand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: it was gasoline.png (652KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
it was gasoline.png
652KB, 1366x768px
ITT: Scenes nobody will ever understand.
>>
It was Childs
>>
>>86346688

What if they were both assimilated and realized the irony of the situation they're in.
>>
>>86346531
The "liquor" was gasoline and the smile means he knows
>>
>>86347081

Considering that all of the bottles that RJ uses as molotovs have no labels and he wastes the last of what he had taking out Blair I don't entirely buy it. My take is that RJ is going on instinct, giving Childs the bottle is an obvious gesture of humanity.
>>
R.J was the thing the entire time and was just weeding out the humans with an ultimate honeypot obviously.
>>
Carpenter all but admitted it was Childs
>>
>>86347474

Did you miss the blood testing scene?
>>
>>86346531
Rob Ager already proved it was Childs with those recent The Thing videos.
>>
>>86347574
Man I love Rob. Sure he's off his nut half the time but at least he has his own perspective instead of repeating the same bullet points we've all heard time and time again. He dives deep which is appreciated by me. A scroll through his comment section though reveals just how close-minded people can be about his ideas.
>>
>>86347691
He's ballsy for putting at that SPR video for sure.
>>
When was Childs assimilated then? He was armed with a flamethrower and paranoia when the search crew went up to Blair's shack to give him the test. Childs seems like the type of character who would have torched Blair the second he stepped into the main base.
>>
>>86347574
>>86347783
i will always love his vertigo video. he's self-aware at how strange or crazy he can sound sometimes.
https://youtu.be/fcw0axc7UuM
>>
>>86347783
SPR video?
>>
>>86347976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc
>>
>>86347783
>>86348005
And the thing is he totally deconstructs it and backs his points up. Its not some DA JOOZ argument he's just showing how really this is a pro-war anti-nazi narrative. Pretty ballsy though how many critics have the nuts to criticize Spielberg?
>>
>>86347885
>When was Childs assimilated then?
Sometime after RJ, Nawls, and Gary left to find Blair. Ager posits that Blair came in from the generator room and snuck up behind Childs.
>>
>>86348424

Power doesn't get cut until after Childs runs outside though. The Things's #1 mission was to cut off the power first so that's where it headed.
>>
>>86348695
A point Ager points out, which is one of the stronger ones, is that Childs runs out into the snow at all. Earlier, when Mac was suspected and out in the snow, Childs was going to let him freeze to death despite having the entire crew on his back, willing to kill him. Childs says to Mac at the end he saw Blair out in the storm an went out after him. It is against his character to go outside by himself.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.