[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shooting Clerks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: Untitled.png (710KB, 1600x860px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
710KB, 1600x860px
So james rolfe is in this movie/documentary about kevin smith making his first movie.

was james good in it?
anyone have a stream link to this shit? its impossible to find one.
>>
File: 1477247752818.jpg (192KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477247752818.jpg
192KB, 600x450px
>>86345859
i've heard of this film too. the trailer has a decent amount of views, but everything else about it seems obscure. the wikipedia page on it is barely updated and the imdb page only has around 50 ratings. not implying it's a spooky creepypasta, but the film must have been pretty bad/mediocre if there's barely any news on it.
>>
>>86346033
Hmm, do you think it hasnt released yet?
James seems to be a curse on indie movies.
Every time he has a cameo it takes forever to release.

He was in the Plan 9 remake and it didnt release for like 8 years and they cut his role
>>
>>86346091
actually, i just checked the twitter page and facebook page for the film. the director is still screening it at festivals. i don't think it's been released on dvd/digital yet.
wouldn't hold your breath, it doesn't seem that good. that kevin smith impression is terrible, and the crew just seem like a bunch of trust-fund hipsters.
could be proven wrong though, i don't know.
>>
It's not on any private trackers I'm on
>>
File: Plan-9-James-Rolfe-Card[1].jpg (105KB, 1263x1641px) Image search: [Google]
Plan-9-James-Rolfe-Card[1].jpg
105KB, 1263x1641px
>>86346328
>>86346374

Ah darn, will probably be a couple years before we can see it then :(

yeah it doesnt look great but ill still watch it (for free)

Any other movies james has been in secretly?
>>
>>86346328
I know you shouldn't judge people you don't know but James wife seems like a huge bitch
>>
>>86346402
might just be bitchy resting face, but judging by her caucasion suasage fest comments, she probably is a huge ball buster
>>
File: actual imdb picture.jpg (108KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
actual imdb picture.jpg
108KB, 1366x768px
>>86346401
IMDB says he was apparently in a film called Crudely Written Communal Fiction
there is no release date/year or ratings on the project, all the actors are russian, and the only pictures that are on the page are low-quality pictures (i don't know if they're all from the movie, a lot of them seem like on-set photos.)
pretty spooky, reminds me of inland empire with russians instead of polish. i can't find any link/video of it on google and looking up the original russian title really goes nowhere. james was apparently credited in voice.
>>
>>86346717
lol what the fuck.
>>
File: russian kino.jpg (147KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
russian kino.jpg
147KB, 1366x768px
>>86346798
yeah, it's pretty weird.
apparently the director played a russian prisoner in the dark knight rises, though, that could also just be imdb confusing the director's name for another person.
>>
>>86346717
The Russians are always doing sketchy shit. Maybe they used a clip from AVGN or something.
>>
>>86345859
how much character building took for the whore to know what's like to enjoy 42 juicy cocks ?
>>
File: awful quality.jpg (138KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
awful quality.jpg
138KB, 1366x768px
>>86347009
he's listed as Mental Patient (voice)
i'm going to assume the director just called him up and asked him to say a few lines. i think the film is just some low-budget schlocky action film shot in russia, but the lack of actual information just makes everything seem mysterious. that camera quality in the photos just makes the whole thing seem more depressing, and the generic grey apartment building set-up just makes it seem more shitty.
>>
File: Plan9_cops[1].jpg (128KB, 900x527px) Image search: [Google]
Plan9_cops[1].jpg
128KB, 900x527px
>>86347044
>you will never fuck a method acting cutie slut
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.