[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you Canada for all the nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: angela-anaconda-theme-song.jpg (86KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
angela-anaconda-theme-song.jpg
86KB, 500x375px
Thank you Canada for all the nightmares
>>
File: IMG_1458.png (725KB, 742x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1458.png
725KB, 742x570px
>>86345364
Her voice is one of the most annoying sounds I've ever heard.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
how they can keep getting away with this
>>
>>86345364
>implying cartoon network didn't give me more nightmares
>>
>>86345364
There used to be a browser game of this series where Amanda was a detective, it was pretty spooky
>>
>>86345364
It's amazing how many horrifically ugly kids shows aired on Canadian TV. Maybe it was a low budget thing.
>>
We all know Canadians have no souls. That serial killer who cut girls up and fed them to his pigs and then butchered the pigs and sold the meat to grocery stores was from there.
>>
>>86345364
Anyone jack it as a kiddo while watching this?
>>
>>86345364
Do you remember the Kablam pilot?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KppHQow2jVI
>>
This show was the shit
>>
It's impossible to find a complete torrent for this show. Even myspleen doesn't have it.
>>
>>86347107
I heard it's because channels have quotas to air Canadian made shows.
>>
>>86347060
I remember that if you clicked on the baby it would let go of their balloon and let is float to the ceiling while shrieking. I found it funny as hell as a kid.
>>
>>86345364
Is this a new Dave Firth video?
>>
This was on television all the time in Germany when I was a kid.
>>
>>86345364
>Dindu nuffin eh
What did they mean by this?
>>
Why did this show rag on French people so much? Was this anti Quebecois Anglo Canadian bigotry?
>>
File: 1473186991058.jpg (73KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473186991058.jpg
73KB, 1000x1000px
>>86348373
thank god. I've found "lost" canadiana shows before but this is some raiders shit.
>>
>>86348541
That would be the CRTC which enforces a quota of 30% (I think) of all TV and radio broadcasts in Canada be Canadian made. You can thank Canada for making the use of Toonboom popular and effectively killing the beauty of animation.
>>
>>86352080
No. The popular girl was a rich English speaking asshole and of course the old and barely used stereotype with rich people is that knowing how to speak French or buying French anything is sophisticated because France has always been viewed as the culture capital of the world.
>>
>>86352209
Fuck you Canada for ruining the MLP movie.
>>
>>86352043

SuperRTL was the only channel who aired this garbage as far as I can remember.
>>
>>86353918
Yes, it was the only channel that aired american cartoons all day period.
>>
File: mrenter.jpg (13KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
mrenter.jpg
13KB, 240x240px
>>86345364
>tfw like or appreciate just about everything youtube autists hate
What's wrong with me?
>>
>>86355441
That dude takes children's entertainment too serious.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.