[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A horn section to turn goat piss into gasoline. I will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Notsopatrician.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Notsopatrician.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
A horn section to turn goat piss into gasoline. I will never tire of this movie. Must've watched it about 17 times now throughout the years. The music will last me a lifetime. I must go on pilgrimage to IIInois.
>>
The car crash pile-up will never be not awesome.
>>
Can someone explain why this movie is such a classic? It felt like I was watching something like Sister Act
>>
you realize they were basically the hipsters of their time?
>>
/tv/ will never be not shit. Is this your guys' way of secretly admitting you like the movie? even /lit/ has halfway decent bantz sometimes, which is saying something. The too long didn't read is that you guys are shit and this movie should be included into the global heritage.
>>
>>86339570
Keep your jiggaboo. This movie had white nuns at least.
>>
>>86339445
>>86339528
I hated all the action chase stuff. The movie should have ended with the final concert because most of the non musical stuff was unfunny crap.
>>
>>86340123
Twelve year old spotted. Go watch the Sopranos faggot and feel patrician just because you're watching something other than game of lames.
>>
>>86339445

blogpost. Two years ago I rolled into Chicago for a show right next to Wrigley. Drove under the El-lines, dealt with the nastiest traffic I've ever driven in in my life, Wacker Drive, the whole bit. The simple act of driving on the streets gave me a connection to the film, which is so much about driving and car chases and such.

A friend described the process of introducing the film to other friends, which he'd done many times. Taken in on the first time, much of the first act is actually rather boring and slow. The job is to get them to that first car chase, and make sure they sit through that first car chase, in the friend's description. Once that's done, then the first act-ish is complete, and the hook is set, and you want to see these characters through.

Given the fact that Landis should have been imprisoned for the Twilight Zone death, one wonders how cavalier he was with his stunts and people in the production of this film.
>>
File: Steven regal.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Steven regal.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>86340283
Blogpost reply: Never seen Twilight Zone. Only Blues Brothers and The Mj Video. Somewhere Deep down, I've always known he was shit. The fact that he acted quite liberal with literal people only to ensure that his vision would endure throughout the ages seems quite sad to me. One can only hope Tradition serves him just
>>
Theatrical Cut or uncut?
I do enjoy all the addtitional scenes of the uncut version but the songs end up somewhat too long which fucks with the general feeling of the film a little bit.
>>
>>86342511
Blues Brothers is like my kid brother. Talk shit, get hit. If only there was a way for me to translate and convey to you my discontent with your general post in a physical manner. Oh vey, cut one! On a Ray Charles Binge. Early in the morning: empty pockets, robbed of my heart, I give it another half han hour before I start to call my honey and sweettalk her ass. She won't listen. Thinks I'm a sad fuck. She'll never get it as good elsewhere though. I miss my woman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.