[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOT FISH this episode was awful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

File: 6576.png (771KB, 751x417px) Image search: [Google]
6576.png
771KB, 751x417px
HOT FISH this episode was awful.
>>
>>86334292
Agreed. This show is a fucking waste of time.
>>
I am so fucking based.
>>
>>86334401
Every episode that comes we say is awful and yet we keep watching it and making threads about it. How long until we just fucking ignore this show altogether?
>>
>>86334401
>>86334543
I liked season 1 and 2, I don't know what happened with this show.
>>
>>86334292
WHERE IS IT
>>
>>86334292
this episode was much better than the last two at least. I really liked that noop noop twist.
>>
Drunk Rick is best Rick
>>
>>86334543
I was about to pass on tonight's ep, but then the suicidal urges came back and I needed something to fill the void
maybe next week I skip the episode
>>
Is hating Rick and Morty turned into a fad now?
>>
Wow. I thought this was that star wars american dad episode.
>>
>>86337136
Rick and Morty is actually my favorite tv show currently airing.
>>
>>86337136
No, this season has been genuinely terrible. And I'm saying this as a guy who would rewatch the first two seasons any day of the week.
>>
>>86337064
>le suicidal without rick and morty meme
>>
>>86334292
11 minutes in, jet pack guy just got shot in half, not even a single laugh so far.

I normally like a bit of rick and morty but this season really is a dud. this barely feels like the same show, what the fuck happened.
>>
This episode was the best so far by miles.
>>
>>86337828
>what the fuck happened
you fell for the 4chan contrarian meme
>>
>>86337598
not what I meant
>>
>>86334292

Jeebus another blatant parody episode.

Yeah, its dead.
>>
>>86337900

The episode wasn't funny. that's not a meme.
>>
Why are all of these episodes spoofs to a popular series/movie?
what happened to explorations, other dimensions etc.
>>
>>86337900
Nah, I feel the same way. It's just plain boring now, I can't quite tell what's wrong, maybe too much drama or something.
>>
>>86334292
there were a few times i smiled and i laughed when the right code was israel

but all in all i didnt like the episode at all, there were many moments that bothered me in one way or another
>>
>>86338340
ran out of ideas
so they have brought in new writes, but those are hacks too
>>
>>86334543
tonight was strike 3... i'm done
>>
>>86338437
idk about you guys but IM PICKLE RICKKKKKKDICIOUSLY READY for this new episodeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>86334292
Probably the best episode of the whole series. It only took 3 seasons and a couple of women.
>>
>>86338901
Pleb.
>>
>>86339047
What's your favorite episode then?
>>
>>86339161
Either Rick Potion #9 or Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind.
>>
>>86338901
>the best episode of the whole series

In case you're being serious I'd like to hear why do you rate it so highly
>>
>>86334292
I watched this episode and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy le burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
>>86336907
Than you.
$0.04 has been deposited in your account.
>>
>>86334292
>>86334401
You guys are still going to watch it anyway.
>>
I actually liked this one. Didn't love it, mind you, of it's the best of this season next to the premiere.
>>
What's really killing it for me is the fact that Rick isn't allowed to be Rick anymore. Morty's come to be aware of the way Rick is, and now he's just set out to spite Rick, which really sucks the fun out of everything. The same themes are still there, but with an added painful self awareness of the situation they're in.
>>
>>86339997
Any amount of mental real-estate you're putting into this is too much
>>
>>86338558
was the last episode of the season written by women
just saying
any money it gets immediately better
>>
What nothing episode, BLAM suddenly superheroes, wacky drunken Rick and nothing superhero characters, another Morty is mad to Rick without that ending resolution that other episodes had. So in end it was hack writer version of close rick-counters of the rick kind.
Only funny bit was Israel joke.
>>
S4E1 >>>> S4E3>>S4E2>>>S4E4

I really don't know what they wanted to accomplish with this episode? Wasn't that funny or too entertaining

>rick getting worried that morty or the fucking shitty justice league will care about his antisemitism

I really hope the next episode is better.
>>
>>86341727
you didnt get the season right dumbass
it's season 3
>>
>>86337136
It's been a fad since its first season but this episode was honestly the first one where I didn't even crack a smile. It was extremely fucking tame.
>>
>>86339685
Agreed. Noop noop twist was pretty funny
>>
>>86341787

im in a different timeline morty
>>
I legitimately like rick and morty but this season has been fucking awful
>>
>>86341727
This is the only acceptable answer
>>
>>86339997
what actually sucks is the fact that the show used to make funny jokes, now it is quite literally just 'nothing matters morty, im so smart and also drink alcohol >:)'
>>
I liked it better than episode 2 and 4, but the post generic scene was shit
>>
Anyone got a DL link? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>86340379
>mental real-estate
Doesn't work m8.
>>
It must suck to not be able to enjoy things with people. I watched tonights episode with my wife, my buddy and his girlfriend. His girlfriend had never seen Rick and Morty so this was her first experience. We all laughed our asses off while drinking beer and enjoying each others company. It was a fun night. Why do you guys hate fun so much?
>>
File: 1477412194663.jpg (48KB, 475x590px) Image search: [Google]
1477412194663.jpg
48KB, 475x590px
EP1: "The Rickshank Rickdemption"
>Written by Mike McMahan

EP2: "Rickmancing the Stone"
>Written by Jane Becker

EP3: "Pickle Rick"
>Written by Jessica Gao

EP4: "Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender"
>Written by Sarah Carbiener & Erica Rosbe
>>
>>86338340
they got saw and galactic guardians out of the way in one episodes there are only so many more movies left for them to parody
>>
File: 1502594358867.png (71KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1502594358867.png
71KB, 251x251px
>Its another Rick and Morty is reddit/Its terrible now women are on staff/is bad because its popular thread
>>
>>86334292
>Reddit and Memey
>shit
Woah, who could've seen that coming?
>>
>>86344918
the only good one was written by a man

why do these things have to be true, I don't want to be a sexist
>>
>>86345092
Only the current season is bad.
>>
>>86345058
i love you
>>
>rick questions the extent to which the world supports israel

is he
dare
i
reddit
space
it
/our
guy/?
>>
>>86338340
What was this episode a spoof of besides generic superheroes?
>>
>>86345180
saw
>>
>>86338340
do you realize how many fucking references to shows and movies seasons 1 and 2 had? this is not a new thing
>>
>>86345180
back to the future
star trek
>>
>>86345236
Really? Because Rick planed death traps for them? Thats not even a saw thing its just a common troupe. If you're gonna bitch about things at least make them worth it
>>
>>86337202
>star wars
>american dad
Do you mean that family guy trilogy? Fucking trash btw
>>
>>86345328
Wat
>>
>>86345384
not that guy but they literally namedrop saw like twice in the episode my friend

>>86345437
theres this science guy with a kid thats back to the future they are also in this space ship shit travelling with those super heroes also there are aliens so thats the star trek thing
>>
Best episode of the season yet. But it's still not as creative as the show used to be. I feel like we're never going to get something as cool as that wacky cartoon character invasion ep.
>>
>>86345469
Kys
>>
>>86345598
not an argument
>>
>>86345598
KYS UPVOTE REDDDIT WHOOHO IM RICK PICKLE RICK
>>
>>86345521
>le wacky cartoon invasion
>poopy butthole heerrrr
> so many zany characters morty *Buuurrp*
That episode sucked dick, just a bunch of useless family guy flashbacks.
>>
>harmon making something that isn't a reference to a movie/multiple movies
>>
I don't know what happened to this show, I found myself rewatching the first two season and this pales in comparison, and I think we all know why.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.