[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly are the two guys sitting there suppose to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: SNEEDS.jpg (24KB, 600x259px) Image search: [Google]
SNEEDS.jpg
24KB, 600x259px
What exactly are the two guys sitting there suppose to be?
>>
good ol boys never meaning no harm
>>
>>86332509
Their names are Feed and Seed, they're Sneed's pet slaves
>>
>>86332509
Chuck is on the left, Sneed is on the right
>>
File: Convenience Store.png (139KB, 720x429px) Image search: [Google]
Convenience Store.png
139KB, 720x429px
The Burns 2-parter confirmed that The Simpsons takes place in the Lynch Cinematic Universe. Those 2 are Lodge spirits named Chuck and Sneed, but they're not THE Chuck and Sneed that actually owned the store, similar to Bobby/Mike and BOB/MIKE being separate entities.

Pic related.
>>
File: 1502162139709.jpg (23KB, 165x279px) Image search: [Google]
1502162139709.jpg
23KB, 165x279px
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>86332509
Simpson's predicting Letterkenny
>>
File: 1262538654290.jpg (28KB, 445x480px) Image search: [Google]
1262538654290.jpg
28KB, 445x480px
Left Sneed, right Chuck, you're fucking welcome you fucking pleb, read a book lamo
>>
>>86332686
this will be the next iteration of sneed posting, closeups of this mans face
>>
>>86332509
>What exactly are the two guys sitting there suppose to be?
Uh, people? Very racist stereotypes of Asians but people
>>
>>86332708
Wrong, assface. Left is suck the other is fuck. And they're always up for a spitroast
>>
>>86332708
We read left to right, weeb. Chuck came first, therefore he's on the left.
>>
>>86332794
Did Raimi write that episode? how do we stop that man?
>>
But seriously, what was "Chucks Suck & Fuck"? Was it a building to hold underground, possibly illegal orgies. Is Sneeds a cover up for Chucks? Did the Simpson's also predict Pizzagate?
>>
>>86332671
>E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)

I don't understand this episode title.
>>
>>86332964
>Heh good thing he used an anime image so I can call him a weeb
Anime website, pal. You don't like it, get out.
>>
>>86333265
Grunt is the original owner of the store. It used to be called Grunt's Hunt & Cunt. He's annoyed because his business was stolen and re-branded by devilish Chuck.
>>
>>86332671
The good Sneed is in the Lodge.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.