[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Swiss Army Man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Swiss_Army_Man_poster.png (166KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss_Army_Man_poster.png
166KB, 259x384px
What did you think of Swiss Army Man?
>>
WOE IS ME LIFE IS SO HARD
>>
A classic, for sure.
>>
>>86327242
Breddy gud. One of my favorite movies of 2016. A24 does. it again. Thought it was really earnest and creative.
>>
BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
felt like an old spice ad
>>
childish and cringey
>>
>>86327242
fairly original
but i didnt get the ending
>>
Daniel Radcliffe is an underrated actor.
He didn't really need to act in this.
>>
Cuckkino
>>
File: broken vending machine.jpg (75KB, 959x718px) Image search: [Google]
broken vending machine.jpg
75KB, 959x718px
you know that part in tropic thunder when tom cruise starts dancing around to that apple bottom jeans song and depending on the chemistry of the theater you happened to be in at the time, people either lost their shit laughing or sat in uncomfortable silence wishing it would end? swiss army man was like that moment stretched into an entire movie. i thought it was fucking horrible for 95% of its runtime and finally got some joy at the end when paul dano turns out to just be a weird schizophrenic.
>>
One of those movies that had an interesting concept which could have been expressed in a short film, but was made to stretch out over an hour and a half because they wanted to release it in a commercially viable format
>>
File: classic paul.jpg (219KB, 1538x1040px) Image search: [Google]
classic paul.jpg
219KB, 1538x1040px
>>86328977
Or was he?
>>
Most underrated film of 2016 and my personal favorite of 2016. Should've been up at least for a golden globe but hollywood has shit taste. The story was creative and the twist was very well done as was the acting, sound design and set design.
>>
>>86328977
Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>86328977
did you even see how it ends?
>>
shit
>>
I just tried watching this, made it 25 minutes in and had to stop. I can't watch this garbage.
>>
>>86328977

>hurr durr it was horrible
>doesn't even understand the ending

good job
>>
literally tfw no mew gf movie
>>
I can't blame a guy for going crazy and stalking MEW
>>
>>86327795
>brap posting is actually on-topic in this thread
>>
>>86327242
>implying this song isn't goat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYCAHIccc8
>>
>movie about a dead guy farting and popping boners
Is this what passes for comedy in America?
>>
>>86335482
I know right

why couldn't they just do a Ministry of Funny Farts and Boners like a country with sensible humor
maybe hire Mr. Bean to guest star so he can demonstrate his sophisticated comedic artistry to these simpletons
>>
>>86335950
imagine being so triggered by your country not knowing how to write comedy
>>
>>86336136
triggered? I agreed with you, would definitely have enjoyed Swiss Army Bean more for that taste of legitimate comedy
>>
>>86327242
I liked it better when it was called Weekend At Bernie's.
>>
>>86335062
This is like a song you would use to parody a millenial hipster
>>
Why the fuck was Shane Carruth there at the end?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.