[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

>wearing 100lb of armor
>one handed
>shown sinking in atleast 20 feet deep water
>the spot he sinks at is about the size of drogon (non wing length) so maybe 16 feet wide river
>surrounded by dothraki and a dragon who know he's there
>still gets saved by bronn who is also wearing full leather gear
>somehow ends up 5 miles away at a completely different looking spot.

DnD EVERYBODY! GREAT FUCKING WRITING! GRRM TOTALLY DIDN'T START THIS SERIES TO DO AWAY WITH EX MACHINA BULLSHIT HE SO LOATHES.
>>
>>86326986
the show sucks, it's sucked for years, and yet you continue to watch

whose the real idiot?
>>
>>86326986
It has never made sense, how is Daenery's dragon supposed to die and come back dead? Fire would burn a icy dragon lmao
>>
>>86326986
>100Ibs of Armour.

What kind of armour weighs 100Ibs?

Full Plate harness historically weighed less than half that and Jaimie's suit isn't even that extensive.
>>
>>86328257
he meant the pricetag idiot
>>
>>86326986
valyrian steel armour
>>
>>86327090
You for missing out gay boy
>>
>>86326986

How did he get all the way over to another side of the river? And why weren't people there?

And why did the river suddenly appear?
>>
Didn't someone post a video earlier of some neckbeard swimming in plate armour and all the padding and shit?

A physically fit person would have little trouble with it I think
>>
At first I thought maybe Daenys didn't see them jump of and assumed they were burnt to a ashes. But then Tyrion says "I'm meeting Jaime" like nothing fucking happened. If they saw him in the water, why didn't they capture him? Why didn't Tyrion assume Jaime was fucking dead by either the fire or the river? Why wasn't Dany surprised when Tyrion mentioned Jaime?
Why the fuck did everyone act normally while talking about Jaime, as if he wasn`t in the fucking bloodbath they just did??
>>
>>86329138
It would make more sense for them to have captured him, then freed him to tell Cersei a message and show that they're serious about making peace for now.
>>
>>86326986
this. I did swim practice in shoes, sweatshirt, and sweatpants and it was hard as fuck. them not drowning in BS
>>
>>86326986
>>wearing 100lb of armor
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>86326986
normies fuck out. this is fantasy. you have to bridge the logical gaps that aren't shown on tv, almost like reading a book. if you dont like it you could just stick to watching Ballers
>>
>>86328351
hehe
>>
>>86335089
>i dont know what fantasy verisimilitude is
>>
File: 1502006113978-tv.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1502006113978-tv.gif
1MB, 218x218px
>>86328351
Very nice.
>>
>>86326986
They just walked out of the water
>>
>>86329433
Lol that would have I can't believe how shit the writing is
>>
Honestly the worst thing about this show is that normies praise it no matter how ridiculously stupid it gets.
>>
>>86326986
>wearing 100lb of armor
lmao
>>
If Davos wanted gendry to be on the sly wtf did he introduce him to Jin snow for?
>>
>>86326986
what the fuck is an underwater current?
>>
>>86326986
got has reached skyrim levels in bullshit
unfortunately because I've watched the first 4 seasons my brain makes me continue this series
>>
>>86338580
Its the new LOST
>>
>>86335275
So you have to resort to using made up words for your argument?
>>
>>86326986
it was a river and a strong current took him far away
>>
>>86326986
Dany probably didnt even recognize him and still had a dragon to tend to, why would she go out of her way to make sure he died?
>>
They actually proved that you can swim in armor on MythBusters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTmntVsBgao
>>
>>86326986
>wearing 100lb of armor
Plate armor is not that heavy, especially since he was lacking a helmet. That set probably weighed less than 50 lbs.
>one handed
Doesn't really prevent you from floating. It'll make it difficult to swim, but you can still float your body.
>surrounded by dothraki and a dragon who know he's there
>somehow ends up 5 miles away at a completely different looking spot.
It's a river. Rivers have moving water.
>>
>>86338580
And you criticize and nitpick regardless of whether or not a scene actually has any problems. You're far worse.
>>
>>86327090
still you, i'm afraid
>>
>>86327090
>whose the real idiot?
>whose
>>
The show is dogshit, but this is honestly nitpicking. Underwater currents are strong as fuck.
>>
>>86327090
you, for being life of these threads
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.