[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new movie doesn't get what makes killer clowns so creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 44

File: it-pennywise-tim-curry-2.jpg (45KB, 793x467px) Image search: [Google]
it-pennywise-tim-curry-2.jpg
45KB, 793x467px
The new movie doesn't get what makes killer clowns so creepy

The first movie had a clown that actually looked friendly, so you never knew that he was a serial killer, meanwhile the new clown doesn't even act like a human, he seems creepy all the time and that makes him less creepy, since you know he's evil

I haven't seen the original movie yet, but the design of the clown alone and the fact that they used great practical effects makes it a cult classic, while the new tryhard evil clown design and the overuse of CGI will make people forget about the new It a few months after it premieres
>>
Its even about "killer clown" you fucking mong
>>
>>86323708
in the original mini series, the clown is 100% evil and doesn't hide it. maybe he seems more friendly than the new movie, but that's most like due to more practical effects and/or Tim Curry's mannerisms. but Pennywise's actual attitude is always creepy/evil
>>
that's pretty often what's wrong with sci fi or horror remakes lately
>>
>muh nostalgia
A thread died for this vapid shit.
>>
>>86323708
Since you haven't seen the original series, I'll let you know that It only successfully tricks ONE child, Georgie. So the argument that his appearance doesn't seem convincing is dumb. He terrorizes everyone else. He didn't use deception.
>>
>>86323708
pennywise is NOT a serial killer you newfaggot. go read the book or watch the movie again dumb bitch. its a LITERAL space monster
>>
>>86323708
/tv/ has always been right about this. You're preaching to the choir. Anybody that thinks the new movie looks good is a retard capeshitting homosexual.
>>
>>86323708
>so you never knew that he was a serial killer
The only kid he fools like this Georgie, throughout the miniseries he's always threatening.
The first half of it is good, but the other half where they're adults is boring and has moments of unintentional comedy. Before the movie was announced it was a common opinion that it was just okay and the "only good thing about it was Tim Curry"
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502469774344.webm

Unironically looks better than the mini series
>>
>>86323708
>meanwhile the new clown doesn't even act like a human

Nigga, you know he is an evil cosmic God, right?
>>
>>86324291
you do know op just watched youtube clips and posted his thread right>?
>>
>>86323708
Maybe because he isn't a human you fucking sape.
>>
>>86323921
By definition he was a serial killer, get fucked
>>
EXCUSE ME, SIR! DO YOU HAVE PRINCE ALBERT IN A CAN?! YOU DO?! WELL YOU BETTER LET THE POOR GUY OUT!
>>
>>86324940
are jaguars serial killers too you homo?
>>
exactly. the original IT plays on the phobia people actually have of clowns. it's that idea of someone presenting themselves as a happy figure for children who has skeletons in the closet. the spirit manifests as a clown figure because of that, because it is scary as shit to kids and people in general.

grimdark 20 yr old swedish cuck doesn't work because it isn't playing on the fear people have.
>>
God you nostalgia faggots piss me off. The mini series is complete garbage. Go back and watch it
>>
Did nobody read the book?

It was never ever a friendly looking clown. Every single person who ever encountered It. always said they felt uncomfortable around It as though there was something...off about It.

The new movie has a new look for the clown. Deal with It.
>>
>>86325222
>muh book
who gives a shit
> always said they felt uncomfortable around It as though there was something...off about It.
in other words it looks like a normal clown, and something just "feels" off about it.
>>
>>86325271
Why do you care so much about this movie if you don't even read the book?
>>
>>86325222
The book is like 1000 pages. No one can remember every little detail, you hotdog.
>>
>>86325140
at least the practical effects were nice and I can fucking assure you they will look better than the new movie's CGI
>>
post leak webm
>>
I feel like some people on /tv/ get a little too bent out of shape over criticism of this new movie...
>>
>>86325390

So you are admitting that you are retarded? You can't remember a few details from a book?

Dude I read it back in 2007 and I have no problem remembering this stuff.
>>
>>86325271
>in other words it looks like a normal clown, and something just "feels" off about it.
Nope. He's always got black holes for eyes or a mummified face or a murderous bloody grin etc. This has been explained to you countless times.
>>
File: 1386755078934.jpg (13KB, 441x290px) Image search: [Google]
1386755078934.jpg
13KB, 441x290px
>>86323708
>The first movie had a clown that actually looked friendly, so you never knew that he was a serial killer

They establish he's a fucking serial killer in the first fucking scene of the "movie".

>I haven't seen the original movie yet

Well that fucking explains your retarded opinion
>>
>>86323708
Original movie is shit though. So is book.
>>
>2017.08.13
>taking the bait
Bunch of autistics in this thread
>>
>>86324289
Yeah, looks solid to me.
>>
>>86323708
Could trick them telepathically with supernatural powers to feel at ease and misread the situation. I've read the book but I don't seem to remember the clown not being creepy.
>>
>>86325433
Are you kidding me? The effects in the miniseries look awful. That said, that doesn't mean I want CGI. I hope they avoid it as much as possible.
>>
>>86325271
Make your own gay ass clown movie if you don't like the book, which the new movie is an adaption of.
>>
File: elbondo.jpg (164KB, 844x1655px) Image search: [Google]
elbondo.jpg
164KB, 844x1655px
>>86323708
>This new clown is so much creepier that it comes full circle and it isn't even creepy
u wot m8
>>
>>86325222
There was always an eeriness to him (most obvious with his shining eyes) but it wasn't necessarily super obvious. This isn't to say the old version wasn't obvious but he actually looked like a clown, in the new one it is even less subtly done. Considering improvements in technology I think it would have been interesting for him to look normal (like Curry's version of the clown) and then for them to CGI just his eyes for an uncanny valley effect.
>>
Where the fuck can I even stream the miniseries online?
>>
How do you think they'll adapt the preteen gangbang that happens at the end?
>>
>>86323708
>they used great practical effects
>>
>>86325006
they can be, well leopards especially.

op doesnt understand that Pennywise is a cosmic entity yadda yadda, basically he is a germ floating through space that finds a planet with prey to terrify before consuming. its not as complicated or interesting as everyone makes it out to be. but he isnt a clown to be scary, more like clowns at one point in history werent "obvious danger" like they are now, and taking the form of a silly comedian act is not so outlandish as it might be with today's stranger danger climate.

the interesting point is that Pennywise has a favored disguise as a clown, and shows up in seveal "predation events" as a clown. he uses the guise of a clown to trick Georgie into coming close to it, before it transformed into a monster before killing it.

it compares fear filled kids to "salting the meat" prior to consumption.
>>
>>86326783
For the millionth time no
>>
>>86325006
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_attack

forgot. some animals get habituated to killing human, and not always for food either. they can get used to killing, maybe not for sexual gratification like most serial killers, but they hunt for "fun" at that point.
>>
>>86323708
He's not a serial killer. He's not supposed to act like a human.
>>
File: 5797_02.jpg (60KB, 760x510px) Image search: [Google]
5797_02.jpg
60KB, 760x510px
>>86327926
he is sadistic though. he need to create fear in his victims before eating them. idk if not being afraid of him would keep you safe, but idk if he would want to eat you.

adults dont produce as much fear as children, hence why he usually doesnt mess with them.

the needs to terrify your victims before death is behaviorally identical to that of a serial killer, but his motives are much more primitive.
>>
File: REACHFORTHESTARS.png (124KB, 443x441px) Image search: [Google]
REACHFORTHESTARS.png
124KB, 443x441px
>I'm going to explain why this new movie doesn't have the same charm as the original
>By the way, I never watched the original
>>
>>86323708
>The first movie had a clown that actually looked friendly

This is how you know someone didn't read the book
>>
>Haven't seen the original
>still lauding it as superior simply because it is 20 years older

You're basically every Brooklyn hipster who lauds Citizen Kane anytime someone brings up films. Kill yourself.
>>
>>86325222
>Every single person who ever encountered It. always said they felt uncomfortable around It as though there was something...off about It.

Having an eerie vibe, I think, gives a different impression than outright looking creepy-as-fuck from the get-go.

Like, you can look at really old clown pictures and I can see why some people see them as being "off" with a creepy element, but they don't look in-your-face with it.
>>
>>86328281
>the first movie had a clown that looked like a clown and not a halloween costume

the point was he looked HARMLESS AS THE CLOWN. he wanted to appear harmless. obviously being woke adults nowadays, clowns set up red flags, but Pennywise's reasoning for being a clown was NOT to be scary, but to be silly and inviting looking. to get us to let our guards down and talk to him.

they mention many times how something is "off" or eerie about the clown, or his eyes are silver or blue depending on what he is trying to accomplish, but nothing clearly demonic or evil looking. the new clown looks like someone trying to be creepy. old clown was creepy with a normal store bought clown suit.
>>
>>86325140
I watched IT for the first time in 2015. It's much better. Sorry, bud.
>>
the old one will never be a cult classic because it's dog shit. tim curry is literally the only good part of that.

that being said, i agree that the new clown design sucks
>>
The clown isn't even a serial killer you damn idiot. It's an evil entity that can shape shift.
>>
>>86324289
>scare chord
No
>>
>>86324959
OOWAH

OOWAH

OOWAH
>>
>>86324289
ok wow, this actually doesn't look bad
>>
>>86325006

>Serial Killer Grizzly Bear
>kills naturalists by pretending to be tame/wounded, then strangles them with an extension cord
>>
What are some good clown horror movies?
>>
>>86324289
what a creepy clown, blood dripping his from mouth
>>
File: Clown.jpg (165KB, 1146x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Clown.jpg
165KB, 1146x1800px
>>86324940
>>86323921
The film is based upon John Wayne Gacy.

>>86323708
pic related is what makes it creepy, that is; you're glorifying a pedophile serial killer.
>>
File: memewaifus if yours is here kys.jpg (2MB, 3128x2216px) Image search: [Google]
memewaifus if yours is here kys.jpg
2MB, 3128x2216px
>>
>>86328867

K I L L E R
K L O W N S
F R O M
O U T E R
S P A C E
>>
>>86323708
So let me get this right
You, a guy who hasn't seen the original movie, and that neither has read the books, is complaining about the movie just because you saw the trailer?
Wow, is there any thread more meta than this?
>>
File: 1474670457601.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1474670457601.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>86329032
is this trolling?

also john wayne gacy clowned on the side and likely as a power trip, but he didnt dress up as a clown to kill. very important distinction.

apparently Gacy did his own make up and didnt do it right. the sharp right angles subconsciously make people uneasy, clowns are supposed to have rounded eye make up and oval shaped lips. maybe he wanted to do that to be a dick, wouldn't be out of character for him.
>>
>>86325875
>Original movie is shit though. So is book.
I haven't seen the original movie, so you might be right but that doesn't change the fact that the new one is horrible

I don't watch films, I just complain about them
>>
>The new movie is horrible because it's new!
>>
>>86327704
Semantic Autism at its finest.
>>
File: IMG_3570.jpg (72KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3570.jpg
72KB, 1200x776px
>>86323708
I swear to god we've had this discussion about the new IT movie's Pennywise not looking friendly at least 200 times.

Unholy space horror pretending to be a clown>raspy wannabe John Wayne Gacy
>>
>>86329265
I keep forgetting you were born after 911.
>>
>>86328851
Now that's a movie I want to see.
>>
>>86325671
What is wrong with you? I read a lot of stuff. I can't remember every detail from a massive book. It has nothing to do with being retarded; that's a drastic conclusion.
>>
>>86329027
not blood, just clown lipstick
>>
>>86324289
Why does she stop saying "pop pop" and laughing with Georgie?
If you're trying to kill someone, wouldn't you want to be friendly as possible instead of creepy?
>>
>>86325433
No they weren't, the stop motion looked like something out of the California Raisins, that scene where they're all eating Chinese food their fortune cookies turn into bugs and shit looked like wind up toys. The only part of the miniseries that is remotely scary is when the Georgie winking at Bill in the photo album and it moving on its own
>>
>>86329859
Because It wants Georgie to be afraid. Plus, Georgie IS the only kid who is supposed to get swayed by It. So it's not like It should be a master in passing as human.
>>
>>86329859
You know how animals just leer at their prey when it's standing right in front of them?

Pennywise accidentally let his instincts kick in and snapped himself out of it when Georgie was about to leave.
>>
>>86329859
He does this in his other books too, it's actually based upon his own children.
>>
>>86324291
>>86326010
>Could trick them telepathically with supernatural powers to feel at ease and misread the situation

wait a minute. Thats just Dreamcatcher all over again. Wtf, does this guy just pump out the same boring material with minor changes?
>>
I wish they made It more androgynous.

Kinda like I wish they made Pinhead to be androgynous in Hellraiser.

Ambiguous androgynous dominant female-like humanoids gets me tingling.
>>
>>86323708
So you admit you've never read the books right jackass?
>>
>>86329607
they went from Bozo to ICP

woop woop
>>
>>86330182
why the fuck would I read a book when a movie exists?
>>
File: imOnToYou.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
imOnToYou.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>86330174
>>
>>86325140
>>86325140
>God you nostalgia faggots piss me off. The mini series is complete garbage. Go back and watch it

The miniserie is great, at least the first half, when the main characters are kids. The production value feels more closer to real film that a made for TV miniserie.

The second half is really bad, not only because feels like they ran out of budget, but also because the concept feels too dumb with adults.
>>
I'm reading the 2015 Fukunaga script. It's a lot different from the 2014 one. It's a lot weirder too. Stanley is a goldfish that dies in the beginning of the movie. Richie is Richie is Stanley and Richie rolled into one character. Every other line references that he's a closet homosexual. It's corny. A lot of the IT encounters happen off screen. I don't get that creative decision. To Ben he's It's an old man fishing on the bridge Travis (aka Henry) forces Ben to jump off. The Bob Gray tells the bullies to fuck off. For some reason they go "ok sir". And then Ben is alone with Bob Gray and it tells Ben "yeah when those said you should kill yourself they were right. You're too fat to deserve to live. Your death would be a great weight off your mother's shoulders!" and then as the old man is about to transform into Pennywise the scene cuts away. Then the next time you see Ben he's out of breathe from running for his life. He never even says what he saw. It's dumb.

Also when Beverly's dad was a kid IT promised to let him live if he would molest his first born child. Apparently every night Beverly's dad molests her IT feeds of her terror. Pretty hot I gotta admit.
>>
>>86328867
Stitches
>>
>>86330156
Makes sense really if an entity plays in them areas of the psyche. Alien or demon same manipulation.
I don't read him any more but I've read most of his books over the years. I think he's a great writer on the whole but /tv/ hates him.
I'm starting to because of his latest antics.
>>
>>86330277
this.Im reading the script now
Its pretty brazy cuz It is just in the kids houses and likes fucking with them to scare them so they taste better and he can overpower them (since It is actually really weak unless they're afraid).

Like It just goes into their house and like into their bedrooms and trolls them all day. Like in that scene he has his brothers corpse and then he floods the basement and makes Will go into the basement and then he sock puppets the bros body and then jumps out like OOOGA BOOGA BOOGA STOOPID DOG and then Will runs away all scare and thats the whole point. sick sadistic childish shit to scare a child that the clown guy actually enjoys doing. hes like that tails gets trolled comic where bugs bunny acts all gay and retarded
>>
>>86329607
Which one is which?
>>
is the 11 year old gangbang in this one?
>>
>>86332297
No they're 13 in this version
>>
>>86332423
so its a 13 year old gang bang?
>>
>>86329265
Shit, his eyes look like a pumpkin on halloween and so does his mouth makeup. Huh.
>>
>>86332423

So there's a slightly greater possibility then
>>
>>86330277
>>86330791

I have the 2014 version, I'm interested in both the 2015 and 2016 versions, an chance you could put the 2015 version up on Mega? I'd be happy to put the 2014 draft up if anyone wants to read it (I'll have to wait til I get home though, shouldn't take more than an hour or so)
>>
>>86324289
>edgy red face paint
>edgy buckteeth nigger lip smile
Tim Curry's IT was so much better. This new one looks like trash.
>>
>>86333022
Here's the 2015 Fukunaga script. https://mega.nz/#!MYN0HC6J!BMlq2Md5I5_RxI3MDgmdsw9nkLJctMY_3pBefE7ai_M
>>
>>86324289
>there's penis
>>
>>86323893
>I-It's just n-nostalgia!
You modernfags are pathetic.
>>
Why does it go through all the trouble of taking forms? Why not just go on a rampage and eat every child untill full? Who's gonna stop it? huh?
>>
Stephen king drinking game!!

https://youtu.be/dj0j3IBO63E
>>
>>86324259
>only good thing about it was Tim Curry

Pretty much yeah.

John Ritter was cool too I thought but being made for tv meant that even the blood balloon bursting effect in the girl's bathroom was pushing the limits of what they were allowed to show.

Fast forward to its DVD/bluray release and they cut out the part 1 end credits and the part 2 opening credits scene in an attempt to trick people into thinking this was a big boy movie.
>>
>>86325583
They're being paid anon
>>
>>86335225
>>
>>86335225
Because fear salts the meat
>>
>>86335225
It did at one point. An entire settlement was wiped out in the 17th or 18th century
>>
>>86323708
Float to my cock and suck it OP.
>>
>>86323708
>Let me tell you about this movie I never saw while comparing it to another movie I haven't seen.
>>
>>86333827
I found the 2016 Dauberman draft, basically the final script.

https://mega.nz/#!MPom1JrT!BkMr54Iciydb0NFRH3oAiPEcX7ls9dS9fcEoFKQ4qFE
>>
>>86324291
More of an extra-dimensional emotional vampire like Dandelo.
>>
File: penny.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
penny.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
OH-AH-AH-AH-AH
>>
>>86323708
>I haven't seen the original yet

You huge fucking retard, you are fucking dumb even by /tv/ standards
>>
>>86323708
>killer clowns
It's Killer Klowns, you mong. Get your grammar straight.
>>86340678
I'll know it's coming and it'll spoop me anyway.
>>
>>86340847
>Pennywise is literally a killer klown from outer space

really pops my kernels
>>
>>86323708
If he doesn't look like a fun, friendly clown to lure kids, why does he take the form of a clown in the first place?

Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>86341070
kys
>>
Would you laugh at his jokes, /tv/?
>>
>>86341246
i would kiss..
>>
>>86341246
Skarsgard Pennywise honestly looks more friendly than Curry.
>>
File: whats going on here.jpg (903KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
whats going on here.jpg
903KB, 2400x1600px
>>86341246
Dead bodies, dead bodies all over Derry
Fifty-five, sixty-five more kids more merry
I hang with best boy Georgie till the break of dawn
We're always finding bodies we're mowing the lawn
Drag 'em in the sewer, throw 'em on the skewer
Wicked clown lovin that dead body grubbin
>>
File: hiss.gif (2MB, 540x235px) Image search: [Google]
hiss.gif
2MB, 540x235px
>>86341410
A smile brighter than my future.
>>
>>86334454
kek
>>
File: 1487131074806.png (663KB, 1188x894px) Image search: [Google]
1487131074806.png
663KB, 1188x894px
>>86341070
it's less for luring children in and more for the sick, hellish pleasure It derives from masquerading as something that usually doles out laughter and surprises while it does it's shit, being a shapeshifting cosmic horror, he has many forms, it's just Pennywise is one It enjoys and probably finds scares people the most, seeing as it feeds off fear
>>
>>86341498
Pretty much. I mean there was no reason for him to look like a clown during the Bradley Gang shooting since there were no kids and no one to deceive it. It's just a form it likes for whatever reason.
>>
>>86323708

>haven't seen the original movie yet
Watch it, you'll see that it just doesn't hold up today and isn't scary for anyone but children. The ONLY thing good about the original Miniseries was Tim Curry's performance.
>>
>>86341217
I will literally behead you with the well worn dildo you've currently got in your ass and shit down your neck after a spoiled curry dinner, you whore.
>>
What is his real form? The weird light, or the giant spider?
>>
>>86341540
Wish there was some fanart of that, really need to see it.
>>
>>86341498
So a space monster gets its kicks dressing like a dirty 1890s clown. Got it.
>>
>>86340145
fucking mega won't load for me, would someone please upload to sendspace? i'll suck yo dick, or maybe just trade for any scripts you're looking for if i have them.
>>
File: 1488744637099.jpg (81KB, 842x792px) Image search: [Google]
1488744637099.jpg
81KB, 842x792px
>>86340900
Holy shit, you're right
>>
are there stealth juggalos in this thread
>>
File: 1502592478175.gif .gif (1MB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
1502592478175.gif .gif
1MB, 500x195px
>>86341624
here you go
https://www.sendspace.com/file/dxzyol
>>
>>86341644
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ocaubw1qyde1bsc/It-Remake-2017-Palmer-Fukunaga-Dauberman-2016-11-03-Rev.-120p-Digital-109p-Digital.pdf
>>
File: 1501617987408.jpg (111KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501617987408.jpg
111KB, 598x448px
>>86341780
>>
>>86341788
meant for
>>86341644
>>
>>86341606
technically both, before the creation of our universe it was just a mass of lights, but after the creation of earth and a couple billion years or so it comes in on an asteroid as the spider creature? i'm not 100% sure, but it definitely was ORIGINALLY just the lights
>>
>>86324289
Holy shit, he sounds awful.
>>
>>86341246
I want him to fuck me raw while fiercely devouring my fully conscious body piece by piece .
>>
>>86341799
>>86341788
thanks brahs, and nice digits.

>>86330277
>Then the next time you see Ben he's out of breathe from running for his life. He never even says what he saw. It's dumb.

None of the Losers wanted to talk about their initial individual encounters with Pennywise because they were all scared of people thinking they were crazy (the adults can't see the blood on Bevvie, Will's parents don't see the flooded basement). Plus Pennywise confronts them with their darkest secrets, Ritchie's gayness, Ben's suicide attempt, Bevvie's sexual dysfunction, and they wouldn't want to have to acknowledge that by telling other people what happened. I thought it was well-written.

Agreed on some other weird points of adaptation though, especially scenes that were shown in the book instead happening off-screen and later being described by the characters. When they started talking about the hobo I thought I had accidentally skipped pages. Presumably that kind of stuff would've been ironed out by the time they got to the shooting draft.
>>
>>86330174
>Pinhead
>androgynous
what in the fuck
>>
>>86342639
I also feel like Fukunaga and Chase never quite nailed down the climax. The tentacle monster at the end of the 2014 draft is weak and derivative. The reality-bending deadlights and magic gas stuff in the 2015 draft is a little better, but still overly familiar from other movies and too far removed from what makes Pennywise scary. Both versions lose sight of Pennywise as a character at the end. Why not just use Pennywise's proto-form from the 1625 sequence or something?
>>
File: tumblr_otrmdqDJhm1qkjsuxo1_500.gif (678KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otrmdqDJhm1qkjsuxo1_500.gif
678KB, 500x208px
>"Here~ take it~"
gosh he's so cute but also rapey at the same time, I have a thing for this kind of guys.
>>
>>86342941
right? I want him to eat me alive
>>
i think we are ignoring the more pertinant fact that stephen king is a hack and not even in the top 100 best writers of the 20th century. that being said i read IT 5 or so years ago and i remember thinking it was OK
>>
>>86342881
One of the biggest "fuck you"s that the miniseries did was having the children face off against the clown with a slingshot, and that being it for the 'kid' era showdown. Why would they do that again?
>>
>>86341451
>those lips
I want him to give me a balloon.
>>
>>86323708
Neither have I and I don't think I will. Reading the book, It is perfect in there and the clips I've seen make It so pathetic
>>
>>86323708
Where´s the HD leaked footage, that was uploaded on MEGA?
>>
>>86342941
>>86343011
If you guys are being seduced by some clips of this clown, just imagine when girls go to see the movie.

Are we going to give birth to some bizare Clown fetish porn that some middle aged woman will make into a movie similar to Twilight?
>>
>>86343218
Stephen King's It is like 1,200 pages. Not a hack.

The kid orgy scene though REALLY should have been cut out though. Why an 11 year old girl would wanna fug so many boys at same time... k this is where Stephen lost it for a bit BUT the rest of the book is fantastic story writing
>>
File: tumblr_oq8m8qJJ9W1r2gmgjo1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1277px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq8m8qJJ9W1r2gmgjo1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1277px
>>86343543
all of my yes.
>>
>>86343543
there are many clown fuckers around us, anon. you just have to open your eyes
>>
>>86343543
Dating Pennywise would include:

1.Him getting you cotton candy.
2.Balloon animals
3.He tells the best scary stories ever!
4.Trying to flatten his red hair but it’s just so big and poofy. “Stop that!” He’d complain as you pull out a comb and try to brush his hair into a new style.
5.Spending time in the sewers with him while wearing a clothes peg on you’re nose.
6.Compliments. “You look so.. delicious (y/n)” he’d come in close and lightly kiss you’re lips, “taste delicious too”
7.Holding his gloved covered hands when yours are cold.
8.Tracing his face when he’s in his human form because you love his sharp cheekbones.
9.Him getting you a bed for when you visit him, “what is this?” You ask touching the soft sheet between you’re fingers, “it’s what you humans call a bed” he’s snark back.
10.Teaching him the latest songs of today’s. “I don’t know who this Nicki is but I am sure an anaconda wouldn’t eat buns (y/n)”
11.*sex* it wouldn’t happen often but when it did, he would make the pipes throughout Derry shake with vibration.
12.Having to except that he’ll be leaving soon for 27 years. “I don’t want you to go” you’d cry clinging onto him, hands running up into his hair as you keep him close, “but I must go”
>>
File: tumblr_ou15h7iieX1ww7344o2_1280.gif (346KB, 550x247px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou15h7iieX1ww7344o2_1280.gif
346KB, 550x247px
>>86343543
I'm not particularly attracted to the -clown-, I'm attracted to the extremely malicious creature hiding behind this facade (which happens to be rather hot, I mean honestly, just fucking look at him).
>>
>>86343707
don't forget getting killed and eaten! and eating toddlers for dinner!
>>
you fetishist fags ruining threads about MOVIES are super insufferable.
>>
>>86344213
oh yeah we're the ones ruining these threads not people saying 'shill' every other post for 400 posts or the people constantly saying does it have (((THAT))) scene? and then pasting the text of the orgy. Yeah, we're the ones fucking shit up. Fuck off faggot
>>
>>86329666
Humans don't live to be 1106 years old, satan-sama
>>
>>86324289

I heard when the child actors encountered him some of them started crying.

It's not going to recapture Tim Curry going full ham, but that's okay, as long as he's equally creepy in his own way.

If they do it just right, it'll feel like your skin is getting goosebumps and something doesn't feel right, even though the clown is talking and acting friendly.

In the book, none of the children are really "fooled" by the clown's demeanor, they all feel that there's something WRONG with what they're seeing. Only Georgie actually reaches out to him, the rest, sense there's something wrong and run away.. just the difference between Eddie Corcoran and Ben Hanscom is that Eddie Corcoran ran smack into a tree and got caught, Ben got away.

Adults on the other hand, do notice the clown and while they think it's odd that there's a circus clown around they come up with a logical explanation that there's a carnival or circus traveling in the area, and dismiss him. None of them actually interact with him. During the crazy logger massacre that was bizarrely ignored by most of the people he was there and he was also present and visible to adults during the shooting of the Bradley gang. Adults didn't interact with it they just saw him, wondered wtf was a clown doing here, and came up with a rational explanation and dismissed him.
>>
>>86323708
Horror is like comvedy ina certain term. In copmdedy, the less you try to be funny the better. Same goes for horror, the less you try to be terrifying, the better. The new clown would have been far better if it just looked like a common clown and not like what it is, an evil one.

That's why the first clown is so effective. It actually looks creepy. The new one isn't fooling anyone.
>>
>>86328574
Did you get an advanced copy of the new one for comparison?
>>
>>86323708
If you honestly thought the it miniseries was anything but a silly comedy starring tim curry you're a fucking retard. Pure and simple

How can anyone be scared by this? Children? Toddlers? Infants? No, this is the fucking silliest shit ever. If you ever found this miniseries to be scary you need to be fucking shot so that you're shit genes will get passed on to future generations

"WAHA WAHA WAHA WAHA". Yes, real fucking scary.
>>
>>86341246
The way he's animated make him legitimately scary
>>
>>86347696
>scary
that's not how you pronounce "sexy"
>>
>>86344556

It's explained that It's influence caused the town to be so shitty and lax. I really hope they capture that feeling in the movie, that it's not just about the clown, but the entire town. The trailer looked promising, with the adult close-ups and the couple driving by Ben, ignoring him as he's assulted by Bowers' gang.
>>
>>86347756
What the fuck...
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8fxXmVybL8Y
I haven't read the book but I'm pretty sure this shit wasn't intended to be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>86324289
This looks great, I think horrorkino is back in the menu bois
>>
>>86323708
You're a fucking idiot. I wanted to hate the new movie and shit all over it to but it actually looks well done from the clips I have seen. I'm excited.
>>
>>86347810
What's wrong m8, you really don't want this lewd drooling mouth around your dick?
>>
File: 1497104834614.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1497104834614.png
142KB, 511x564px
A proper modern adaptaion of IT should be about a Let's Player that drags kids into his YT channel.
>>
>>86332297
no it was cut from the script after casting auditions.
>>
It's a shame that all the threads for this movie are taken over by faggots. Movie looks pretty good.
>>
>>86348121
it's not our fault that the clown is a prime twink bait with slight sprinkle of an anime monsterboy.
>>
>>86341246

>Try to make it scary
>Make me want to fuck his wet mouth instead
>>
>>86330156
>does this guy just pump out the same boring material with minor changes?
>Stephen King
>>
The ending fucking destroyed the film, I rate it a 5/10 because of that
>>
>>86347798

they kind of captured that in the miniseries too, with people seeing Henry harassing Beverly and they just ignored it.
>>
File: it_stephenking.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it_stephenking.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
The remake dehumanizes the human elements of the clown and therefore makes him less unnerving. He looks like the fucking queen of hearts.
>>
The fact 100 year old men tell stories to mike from 80 years ago all remember some weird clown looking fella means he was never normal but this is a bait thread so fuck off
>>
File: oyvey.png (12KB, 495x310px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
12KB, 495x310px
AHAHAHAHA
>>
File: tumblr_oulcozEn4y1tgswsno1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1280x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oulcozEn4y1tgswsno1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1280x701px
okay then
>>
File: 1471544183820.jpg (75KB, 567x461px) Image search: [Google]
1471544183820.jpg
75KB, 567x461px
The main question is:

Is there a sex scene?
>>
>>86328499
In the Brady gang story set in 1940s IT is seen hanging out of a window firing a rifle the "off" part is hes hanging so far out the window he looks to be defying gravity. Its stuff like this IT does that make him seen as off. Even 50 years after the event people still remember a clown wonder why he was there.
>>
the clown has ginger hair doesn't he ? I don't know about you but in England if you have ginger hair you are fucking doomed to be a comical failure of genetics, making children boys and girls laugh their balls off. ginger clown is a no go for me bro
>>
File: b.jpg (61KB, 451x650px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
61KB, 451x650px
>>86342941
>>86343011
>>86343798
>>86343543
What do you guys think of the actor?
>>
>>86349464
He's a big guy (how tall really he is?)
>>
>>86349464
Hed make a good Freakazoid
>>
>>86349464
oh he really has strabismus? I thought it was just a special effect for the clown.
>>
File: tumblr_oub8mxp1U91wtcexbo1_1280.jpg (214KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oub8mxp1U91wtcexbo1_1280.jpg
214KB, 959x1280px
>>86349464
Billy is hot.
>>
>>86349464
He'll grow up to a fine Buscemi replacement.
>>
>>86324259
>unintentional comedy

I'm not even sure it was unintentional. Tim Curry seemed like he had a blast playing that role.
>>
File: FUSION HA.jpg (278KB, 1081x999px) Image search: [Google]
FUSION HA.jpg
278KB, 1081x999px
I just can't stand the design.
>>
>>86342805
Pinhead, in the book, has no gender and is described as an androgynous being with no discernible sexual features.
>>
they should have made a stephen king cinematic universe
>>
>>86330245
Because literature is an objectively better medium.
>>
File: it.png (656KB, 560x922px) Image search: [Google]
it.png
656KB, 560x922px
>>86335225
According to a clip in the official instagram, It did at some point before the movie.
>>
>>86352582
I think it's best when the two compliment each other, like 2001 for example. Both tell the same story but were intentionally made to do it in a different way which focused on the strengths of their respective media. The book gave you the hard information and detail while the movie gave you the more emotional and wonder parts of it.
>>
>>86330277
>>86330791
>>86333022
>>86333827
>>86340145
>Reading scripts
Why
>>
>>86344556
>I heard when the child actors encountered him some of them started crying.
I wonder who started this rumor, you dumb naive fucktard.
>>
>>86352626
The broad daylight refers to the Bradly Gang shooting. The explotion is the Iron Works explosion during a childrens Easter Egg hunt. Every 27 years IT kills for a year at the end of each spree something major happens. The book really is amazing id recommend the 44 hour audiobook its great.
>>
>>86352941
>Every 27 years IT kills for a year at the end of each spree something major happens

18-22 months.
>>
>>86352941
Yeah, I want to borrow the book from the local library and finish it before the movie gets released.
It would be weird to LISTEN to the orgy scene being narrated by someone.
>>
>>86353018
Yeah i was thinking 2 years dont know why i put 1.
>>
>>86341606
>>86341843
The spider creature is the closest the human mind can come to perceiving the Deadlights.
The spider is Its true form in our universe, but It isn't from our universe.
>>
>>86352582
it is really not, since it leaves everything to your imagination which feels pretty lazy
at least movies have some effort put into them to show you what everything looks like, they are a visual medium and as such better than an incomplete medium like literature
>>
>>86354459
Reading books stimulates your intellect, books give you food for thought, gives you new ideas, in fact books sharpens your mind. Even the mediocre books had good bits in them.
I used to quote many interesting quotes and ideas from my readings to my female friends and they were visibly impressed, they asked me how do I know these things.
On the contrary, visual media has done no such thing. Infact it has reduced my IQ by couple of points and also reduced my attention span.
Even the best of the best movies are not that intellectually stimulating when compared to great books.
Literature is patrician tier taste.
>>
>>86328567
>I haven't watched the miniseries
>I haven't read the book
>I'll make a thread bitching about it

/tv/ in a nutshell
>>
The exclusive clip with A2 killed any interest I had in the remake. He has a lisp, and then stares blankly at the damn kid while drooling. It's hard to be afraid of a clearly autistic clown.
>>
>>86354459
Here's your (you). Now to see how many take the bait
>>
>>86354459
Name one movie thats better than the book? Ok you might come up with 1 or 2 but 99% of books are better than the movie, theres a reason for that.
>>
>>86355117
It's clearly an animal that is trying it's hardest not to eat it's prey. Georgie is like a steak being dangled in front of a dog and you're telling it not to eat it. He can barely hold himself back.
>>
>>86355149
He's not wrong, though.
>>
>>86323708
For everyone who disagrees with op, let me ask, how old were you when you saw It? I bet most of you were kids, and it scared kids because it was a normal looking clown and Tim Curry just did gestures/mannerisms/facial expressions that made it scary. He didn't rely on makeup design or cgi, he did it through natural acting.
>>
>>86355180
The Lord of the Ring
Harry Porter
Any superhero movie
>>
>>86355483
That's all well and good but that's also not the point of the character. The old movie takes the easy path; Clowns are scary. The new movie aims to be more true to the deeper terror, that the clown is a thin facade and you can tell that there is something much scarier just beneath the surface waiting to come out.

So scary for different reasons, Curry's was the cheap way while this is more involved.
>>
>>86355559
Curry's was campy but still scary, clowns are campy. Yes, It is really an alien, but 99% of the time it appears as a clown. If anything is cheap, it's the new version. Right off the bad it's designed in a creepy/menacing way, there is no subtly to it, the subtle things are what have the greatest impact
>>
>>86355180
The Thing
The Shining
2001: A Space Odyssey
Eyes Wide Shut
King Kong
The Lord of the Rings

It's not that hard.
>>
>>86355924
>but 99% of the time it appears as a clown
In the Tim Curry version, not in the book or in the new movie based on said book.
>>
>>86355559
Clowns didn't have the stigma they have now that they did back then. The reason clowns are considered scary now is due to It and Killer Clowns from Outer Space
>>
>>86355196
the way it sounds makes me feel horny.
>>
>>86356000
wrong. phobia of clowns has always been a thing. I have it if you want me to educate ya derps. OP is right btw. the new clown is a fucking joke.
>>
>>86324289
ruh roh
>>
>>86356144
The phobia of clowns have been around for awhile but it was never as large as it's been the past 20 years you spaz
>>
>>86355938
Shining book was great the movie is a cure for insomnia besides based Scatman of course
>>
>>86356313
Sure the success of IT really pushed it to be more popular but it's still been around even in movies. Either way it doesn't change the argument which was Curry was generic scary clown while Skarsgard is going more for the creature behind the clown.
>>
don't lie /tv/ you got sexually aroused looking at his moist mouth
>>
>>86353133
The orgy is about 2 pages out of 1300+ would only be a couple minutes of the audio book
>>
>>86356746
Could you post the pages?
>>
>>86356408
t. Pleb with ADHD
>>
>>86355571
>college is a scam
Lol the brainlet is here
>>
>>86356844
>Not graduating college at 19
Fucking brainlet.
>>
>>86355924
>but 99% of the time it appears as a clown
Or a leper, or werewolf, or leaches, or blood, or a bird, or a mummy, or drowned kids.
If anything is cheap, its the old version for just using the clown
>>
>>86323708
clowns were never creepy nor scary.
>>
>>86356927
The most interesting form for me was when it killed Patrick because it didn't really have a form, it was just a shifting shapeless thing. It reads kids minds to take the form of their fears and yet Patrick had never experienced fear before so it didn't know what to be.
>>
>>86356902
>implying you would ever even go to college
>>
>>86356784
It's subchapter 12 "Love and Desire" in chapter 22 "The ritual of Chüd" that should be enough for you to find it.
It's not erotic
>>
>>86356486
He literally drools while leering at the kid like at a dripping piece of meat.
C'mon, if anyone looked at me the same way I think I'd sure as hell get aroused.
>>
>>86357199
Just post pictures of the pages.
>>
>>86323838
I think OP's point was that he looked like an actual clown, like he's got that same cheap multicolored clownsuit that everyone's seen at birthday parties, he's got a shitty red whig, etc. You could imagine him talking to someone for a few minutes without them fleeing in terror. The new clown doesn't look like something you'd ever encounter in real life.
>>
>>86357308
Just go read the book you fuckface mongoloid.
>>
>>86357033
It was the leaches when it killed Patrick, if you mean when it dragged him off it was a manshape with face running like wax
>>
>>86357433
Well you knew what I meant either way.
>>
>>86357382
I'm not reading 1300 pages, mate.
>>
File: 1475081841319.jpg (778KB, 1252x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1475081841319.jpg
778KB, 1252x1666px
>>86357308
>>
>>86357525
You've literally got the chapter told to you, pick up the book find that chapter and read it if you're so desperate. Would take you 5 minutes
>>
>>86357661
But I don't have the book.
>>
>>86357729
If only you had access to the internet and the ability to download anything, or even a library card. or even just going to a book store picking it up reading that chapter then putting it back down
>>
>>86357818
But I don't want to.
>>
>>86323708
>>86323708
>I haven't seen the original movie yet, but the design of the clown alone and the fact that they used great practical effects makes it a cult classic
You're the cancer that's killing cinema
>>
File: tumblr_onqp9qcTS01w369quo1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onqp9qcTS01w369quo1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x496px
>>86357279
It's the edgy Kubrick stare and toothy grin that (personally) make me feel funny in my private parts. 10/10 would submit and let him sink his teeth into my flesh until it draws blood.
>>
>>86357914
>loving classic movies is a bad thing
so I guess you are fine with all these shitty new movies then?
>>
>>86358013

>Loving movies you haven't seen
>>
>>86329859
>she
>rule63 Pennywise
>>
>>86358013
>I haven't seen the original movie yet but I recognize pop culture references so I love it teehee follow me on twitch @whackynerd
>>
>>86358269
>He doesn't know IT is female
>>
>>86358109
>>86358271
The fact that I love it without having seen it shows how good the movie was. It is an icon of the horror genre, it makes me love it just by its name and the villain's design
>>
>>86323708
>I haven't seen the original movie yet,

Stopped reading there, if you had you'd know how shit it was.
>>
File: that fucking clown.jpg (93KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
that fucking clown.jpg
93KB, 500x531px
>>86352652
>not reading scripts

Especially when they're based on novels, it's nice to know what you're getting into with an adaption. It also hypes the movie up if the script is good which in the case of IT, it is.
>>
>>86344556
Georgie didn't have the same world experience. Kid had to have been brand new to be able to go "I think this is a good idea."
>>
>>86323708
The old IT movie was actually hilarious

Not the deaths themselves but the bug bunny hole in the shower. His FAT BOY comments. The dream where his laughs in that obnoxious pattern for a bit

I found myself laughing more then I was ever scared

I will never understand why people were so horrified
>>
File: 1502536056992.jpg (182KB, 743x739px) Image search: [Google]
1502536056992.jpg
182KB, 743x739px
aside from the scene with georgie, are there any other times when IT is friendly to children when he's pennywise?

i read the book but it's been a long time, don't remember much too well anymore.
>>
>>86358468
Or it shows that you are a complete pleb who bases all of his "opinions" on popular opinions.
>>
>>86335518
>big boy movie.
Do fuck off, moron, being a TV movie is no disgrace, especially when the source material is fecal matter.
>>
>>86358856
No, that's the only time.
>>
>>86343570
>Stephen King's It is like 1,200 pages. Not a hack.

You don't know what a hack is, dipshit.
>>
>>86357584
>>
>>86343218
He's a typical writer which appeals to normies. Most of it's hype but he's at least mediocre as opposed to awful.
>>
>>86359120
He's written some genuinely good stuff, mostly his short works. His problem is he has good ideas but insists on making everything into a huge epic which ultimately gets boring or misses the point. The Stand could be half the size and lose nothing.
>>
>>86358856

Yes. The second time Mike notice pennywise. It is giving out Baloons to kids. Some of the kids take the baloons, and others run away from him.

Personaly, i think the most interesting part of the book is how Pennywise manipulates the residents of Derry. I love the part where he manipulates Bowers and his gang into trying to kill Bev.

Or just making them not give a shit about a mass-murder (The part where Geruoux goes berserk in the pub with an axe), people are just sitting where they are drinking beer and not giving a shit that blood is splattering up to the roof.
>>
I'm much more interested in what other forms they will show IT in, since they've already confirmed they won't be using the Universal Monsters like the book did.
>>
r34 when
>>
File: the real black sheep.gif (271KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
the real black sheep.gif
271KB, 320x240px
>>86323708

I'm 32. I saw It as a child. Pennywise wasn't scary at all and I don't even like clowns. Killer Clowns from Outer Space was scarier.

Also had a superior soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y3dfTXnZTo
>>
>>86348343
just answer the question man. just say yes and give some examples instead of speaking in meme arrows
>>
>>86349464
Bill's cute, lovely kid.
>>
>>86359120
>>86343218
This. Stephen King's 'literature' is aimed at those who grew up reading the Harry potter series, which happens to be, as we all know, the dullest franchise of all time.
>>
>>86361048
Trying to hard.
>>
>>86323708
The clown thing reminds me of that tryhard Annabelle doll.
It was embarrassing watching those movies and seeing characters talk about the pretty doll despite it having the face of an angry gargoyle.
Prop and costume designers need to be reined in better on horror shit.
>>
>>86360841
>27yo
>kid
So I'm a kid too then?
>>
>>86348739
You're trying too hard to fit in
>>
>>86356816
Yeah cause ADHD equals falling asleep.
>>
>>86361369
I really like the new design. I say this as someone who HATED that shitty Annabelle design because the real Annabelle was a raggedy Ann doll, simple.

IT however, is not real and from the book you could interpret the creature as horrifying, inhuman, off. Thus new design has thought put into it. I understand why some aren't keen on the look, and it took a while to warm up to me but you guys have to understand Tim Curry's IT was quite a different interpretation and deviated from the book on several fronts. Just wait and see. Don't assume it's el spoopo jump scary clown.
>>
>>86361399
no, you're a numale manchild.
>>
>>86328281
read the fucking OP, he didn't even watch the 1st movie

This thread is full of fucking retards who didn't read the OP and are falling for the bait
>>
>>86328582
dont forget Bev.
>>
Too bad the sex scene isn't going to be in the movie. After all the scenes of Ben getting cucked by Bill it was a treat that in the end Ben was the only one with the big enough "part" to make Bev c*m.

>>86362237
The Beverly in the first half of the miniseries is fucking ugly like a shit eyed jewish guy.
>>
>>86341498
I mean... it literally says in the book that the point is to bait children

>The fears of children were simpler and usually more powerful. The fears of children could often be summoned up in a single face... and if bait were needed, why, what child did not love a clown?

That doesn't mean that the ONLY reason It ever takes the form is bait, as It took that form around adults just to look spooky/out of place, but it does use the clown as bait for kids.
>>
>>86362485
She came twice once for Ben and then again for Bill
>>
>>86328607
fuck off idiot. You have no idea what you are even talking about lol.. seriously, you read tv tropes and think you are an expert hahah
>>
>>86324259
yeah not unintentional, you fucking stupid douche.
>>
>>86324940
Nope. you are misinformed so stop fucking going around spouting bullshit, you seem like a total moron.
>>
>>86335337
whenever he isn't showing clips from the movie/show nostalgia critic is so fucking cringey. If you laugh at his bits then you must have legitimate autism.
>>
>>86325222
I've read the book like 7 times, and you are full of shit. He lured kids by looking like a friendly clown more than once. You simply haven't read the book or are getting confused. Which is all the more cringey because you still feel compelled to speak with fake authority. You are clearly a narcissist
>>
>people think IT is a killer clown story
>>
>>86363165
Ok, name all the kids he lured with the clown and killed. I'll wait.
>>
>>86325671
Well you are actually fucking wrong so you are the idiot here! it's actually making me laugh
>>
You guys are autistic.
>>
>>86325875
you've never read the book, (possibly any book) you poor melon-headed dope. there, there. it's gonna be okay... hush now
>>
>>86323708
Only fags think clowns are scary
>>
>>86328281
yeah.. but he did look friendly to some people in the book. It's expressly stated. That's why he can lure them! so shut your fat idiot mouth, and all the other cunts in this thread who are full of shit can do the same.
>>
>>86323708

Why do you feel entitled to an opinion then
>>
>>86363326
Which kids, specifically, did lure then kill with the clown form.
>>
>>86328447
wow so threatened! Do those big city big boys make you feel small?? Awwwwww poor lil baby! don't worry, you can always sit in your nothing town, with your nothing life, in the middle of fucking nowhere, and feel all superior to the 'brooklyn hipster's' hahahah.. poor slob.
>>
>>86341246
I like the bright eyes-in-the-dark thing like you see in cartoons.
>>
>>86352941

Every cycle begins with some heinous act and ends with a heinous act. The early 1900's cycle began with a Lumberjack going crazy and butchering a bunch of people at a bar with an axe, he was then arrested and the townsfolk found out and went to the jail, and lynched him. One of the old timers Mike Hanlon interviewed said he saw the Clown at the Bar acting like a fool but he dismissed it as "there must be a circus going through the area". That cycle ended with the Ironworks explosion. The next cycle began with the Bradley gang shooting, which another old timer that Mike Hanlon interviewed saw the clown participating in the shooting, but again, he dismissed it. That cycle ended with the fire at the black spot, and Mike Hanlon's father, on his death bed, told Mike about the fire, which he'd survived, and he saw a giant bird take off with someone fleeing the scene, a giant bird that was floating on giant balloons tied to his wings, he never told anyone else about the bird until Mike, on his death bed.

The late 50's cycle that the story is partially set in was started by a kid being beat to death by his own father with a recoilless hammer, ended with the Loser's Club performing the Ritual of Chud (the silver slug wasn't the important part, the important part was that the losers BELIEVED the silver slug could hurt It. The Ritual of Chud is a contest of will and belief.) which forced It to early Hibernation.

The last cycle in 1985 began with a gang of homophobes beating up a gay couple at Bassy Park and throwing one of them into the canal, which It took and mutilated and partially ate, and ended with the second Ritual of Chud.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (719KB, 786x445px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png
719KB, 786x445px
>>86340145
Reading it now. The replacement of the werewolf scene in the 2016 script is fucking hilarious. Wish I could take a pill that'd make me forget all this walking into the movie.
>>
>>86363356
Not that guy you responded to and I can only think of Georgie. Maybe Stan too if you count clown music in the standpipe
>>
>>86363454
Camptown Races isn't "clown music" so I don't count it. And you are right, Georgie is literally the only kid we see lured by the clown.
>>
>>86363000

>lol
>..
>hahaha

What type of person writes like this?
>>
>>86358636

because they watched it when they were 6-10 years old, it was a "scary movie" that was on TV so parents knew it couldn't be THAT gory so they let kids watch it, and kids are already terrified of clowns. I mean this was 1990. As a kid I WANTED to watch "Jason the killer" and "Freddy" movies but my mom would never let me watch them, but I went to a friend's house and his dad let us watch It because it was on TV, and for 9 year olds it was scary. This was pre-internet so your parents simply saying "no" was enough to prevent you from getting access to something like that. Now a kid can just find it on the internet anyway. We had to sneak over to friend's houses where their dads or older brothers had the VHS of the movies to watch Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street, which btw, for a 10 year old the first Nightmare on Elm Street (before Robert Englund started hamming it up in the later films) was terrifying because he came at you in your dreams, so.. as a kid, even though you knew it wasn't real, you'd have nightmares about Freddy and not want to sleep after seeing it.... hence why parents didn't want their kids seeing it.
>>
>>86363165
> I read the book like 7 times

Oh, worm?

https://pastebin.com/GqRKDU3s Here's a pastebin of all the times he was described as 'normal', its a grand total of fucking 0 because even in Georgie's part Georgie becomes disturbed by him if you read that whole chapter.
>>
>>86341451
dicksucking lips
>>
>>86323708
>human
>pennywise/dandelo
pick one
>>
>>86340253
dandelo IS pennywise, anon.
>>
>>86341246
Is it ok if I want to be gay for Pennywise? He looks so cute here.
>>
File: pennycakes.png (1MB, 1212x1920px) Image search: [Google]
pennycakes.png
1MB, 1212x1920px
>>86365266
yes anon, many of us have already established he's the cutest killer clown around
>>
>>86365344
Everything there is the wrong color.

1/10.
>>
>>86365133
They are not but it is possible they are of the same race.
>>
File: girl-clown-nose.jpg (16KB, 491x564px) Image search: [Google]
girl-clown-nose.jpg
16KB, 491x564px
>>86323708
Why does your ilk never bitch about Curry's nose? It's a fucking mutant snout. Pic related is a red clown's nose is supposed to look like. No real clown has Curry's nose. There's nothing subtle about the distinction. You're so up your own ass.
>>
>>86365707
1990 version, silly
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.