[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shows that are simply repugnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: insecure-1349[2].jpg (259KB, 1349x758px) Image search: [Google]
insecure-1349[2].jpg
259KB, 1349x758px
ITT: Shows that are simply repugnant
>>
>>86320542
why did they use the angry pepe filter?
>>
>>86320542
I mean, I haven't been on pol for a year and I thoroughly enjoy it
It's very foreign to me, the lives of nigs, but still enjoyable
>>
>unabashed mary sue that can do everything from law, to black ops, to campaign strategy, and has practical omniscience
>all ok because strong minority womyn
>>
Any show that focuses on niggers.
>>
This show is very good though. Why you have to be mad?
>>
>>86320829
>This show is very good though.
Name three good scenes.
>>
>>86321046

Almost every scene with Kelli is gold.

Tasha getting pounded.

Scene from last week where Issa goes to Lawrence's friends house to try and find him and the fruity friend answers the door.
>>
>>86320709
Shes based on a real woman. Because it's tv they make her larger than life.
>>
>Ok so the pitch is that I'm a woman who's not the standard of beauty, I'm fat and ugly and have bad skin, I do weird and gross stuff all the time in my apartment, I smoke weed errday, I try to fuck whenever possible, I've got Taylor Swift next to Run DMC in my iPod, I'm quirky like that, I'm goofy and kinda dopey and clumsy, and above all else, totally insecure.
>Now the show itself depicts how literally everything about the rest of the world is to blame and how I deal with it fiercely while being real as hell and staying true to myself and the people I love who accept me for who I am because I'm real as hell and I rise above people's expectations of me however I feel like doing it which is always the most impressive way because I am in fact real as hell.
>Now let me struggle to say words and fit into a dress three sizes too small because a guy with muscles is talking to me.

Every woman show ever.
>>
>>86321133
>Almost every scene with Kelli is gold.
The fucking fat chick? You consider her insufferable OMG I AM OUTRAGEOUS schtick "gold"? You must be an obnoxious fat chick yourself. Every time I see a person like that in real life I have an urge to throw food at their gaping maws.
>Tasha getting pounded.
That wasn't even a comedic scene it was meant to be a dramatic reveal, genius. I guess you found something unintentionally funny. Good job, Issa.
>Scene from last week where Issa goes to Lawrence's friends house to try and find him and the fruity friend answers the door.
Lol I don't even remember that scene or why it was supposed to be funny. Just some dude answering the door lol!

This show really really sucks.
>>
>>86321646

You said 3 good scenes. Not 3 funny scenes.

Honestly you sound... INSECURE
>>
File: 1490247334584.jpg (448KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490247334584.jpg
448KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>86321754
You're right I did. Excuse me for thinking a comedy show would have at least three funny scenes that you can rattle off with ease. Hahahaha.
>>
>>86321133
>Tasha getting pounded.
Was worth the Google
>>
>>86320542
I've heard about it. Of course art imitates life. Black people are in fact terribly insecure...about being black. With all the talk in our culture and media about white nationalism or "racism," no one hates black people more than other black people.
>>
>>86321435
lmao holy shit
>>
>>86321888

You sound stressed.

May I suggest a wine down with some girlfriends?
>>
>>86320554
>InsecuRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86321967
>a wine down
That shit is just embarrassing, like she actually believes this show is so complex that it needs an "after show" to contextualize every episode. She might have an ego as big as Lena Dunham's.
>>
>>86322211

I was referring to the actual wine down in the show.

I had no idea there was an after show. Clearly you care about this show even more than me.
>>
>>86322397
I watch a lot of stuff, is that a crime? Insecure is so bad it makes Ballers look like The Larry Sanders Show.
>>
>>86322211
isnt that what she is? the nigger lena dun ham
>>
>>86321646
The scene in the hot tub when the friends are reading the best friend and Issa reads them back, I thought was very good dialogue done in a sassy black manner that's entertaining
If you hate his show so much, why have you seen every episode?
>>
>>86323504
>I thought was very good dialogue done in a sassy black manner that's entertaining
That's just objectively not true. Sassy black women is comedic death. And why I watch it is irrelevant to the show's quality.
>>
>>86321413
And also a nigger?
>>
/pol/ bleeding over into other boards is hilarious.
ya'll niggas are so obsessed with black people it's really fascinating.
>>
>>86320542
if you're not black, there's nothing for you with this show. just pass by it and move on with your life
>>
>>86320709
>Scandal
>Production Company: NiggerLand
But of course.
>>
>>86328818

seriously. race is all they see in eevvveerryyytthhhiinngg. it is pathetic.
>>
>>86321435
>>Ok so the pitch is that I'm a woman who's not the standard of beauty, I'm fat and ugly and have bad skin, I do weird and gross stuff all the time in my apartment, I smoke weed errday, I try to fuck whenever possible, I've got Taylor Swift next to Run DMC in my iPod, I'm quirky like that, I'm goofy and kinda dopey and clumsy, and above all else, totally insecure.
>>Now the show itself depicts how literally everything about the rest of the world is to blame and how I deal with it fiercely while being real as hell and staying true to myself and the people I love who accept me for who I am because I'm real as hell and I rise above people's expectations of me however I feel like doing it which is always the most impressive way because I am in fact real as hell.
>>Now let me struggle to say words and fit into a dress three sizes too small because a guy with muscles is talking to me.
>
>Every woman show ever.
somebody screencap this.
>>
File: lBRICsEgWENdALE-800x450-noPad.jpg (88KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lBRICsEgWENdALE-800x450-noPad.jpg
88KB, 800x450px
see pic
>>
>>86328818
>/pol/ bleeding over into other boards is hilarious.
>ya'll niggas are so obsessed with black people it's really fascinating.
keep your enemies closer.
>>
>>86321413

And this real woman is...?
>>
>>86320709
But when Its Jack Bauer or whoever its fine? If Mary-Sueness was something you truthfully had a problem with you wouldn't have waited till now to protest.
>>
>>86328818
So fucking annoying too.
>>
File: 1498254548117.jpg (50KB, 462x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498254548117.jpg
50KB, 462x416px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDspo96PjdE

>Americans thinks this is ok
>>
>>86320542
Why would you trigger yourself by watching this? Surely you know there's 0 chance you'd like it based on the premise.

It's probably the best show on tv at the moment
>>
i like this show.
>>
>wa wa im black i have a vagina
>world of fiction, can do anything, can do fantasy, murders, car chases, no lets just talk about our relationships, make it just boring normie nigger shit
>constantly cry about whitey keeping us down
>do actually GOOD white shows talk about being white constantly, no, but we're niggers so we can't shut up about it!
>yasss queen yasss
>constantly play niggers music because white music somehow isn't 'good enough'
>wah wah we need our own nigger shows, literally seperating white and black, oooh segregation is bad
>NO actual jokes
>>
>>86333645
>It's probably the best show on tv at the moment
Why?
>>
>>86320542
I just binged the first season and while the premise seems pretty bland and off putting, it's not bad
>>
File: Every Woman Show Ever.png (26KB, 1263x260px) Image search: [Google]
Every Woman Show Ever.png
26KB, 1263x260px
>>86330914
Capped.
>>
>>86334072
it's a pretty unique take on young adulthood and it shows black people in a pretty modern way. its still a very simple soap at heart though.
>>
>>86321435
I had no idea which show you were talking about. Well done
>>
>>86334405
>and it shows black people in a pretty modern way
so what?
>>
I saw and ad on youtube for it and it was literally only "i pay my white clients less", "i get paid less because im a black woman" or "it's really hard to be black and a woman in todays america".

Is it really that shit or was it just an ad campaign to get the YAAAS QUEEN viewers?
>>
>>86335562
It's roughly 70% relationship drama and 30% that shit you mentioned. And it's really horrible.
>>
File: 1502324564662.png (383KB, 1026x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1502324564662.png
383KB, 1026x1018px
You mean you didn't like that sex scene from tonight's episode between the alpha muscular black man and the PAWG white woman. You didn't like when they made out for a full minute or after they started having steamy interracial sex and she yelled "your black cock feels so good in my white pussy"???
You didn't like that??? Fucking racist.
>>
>>86333813
eat shit
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.