[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE CONSCIOUS RAP MORTY *BURP*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: DHJENEmUAAAw_Q4.jpg (208KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DHJENEmUAAAw_Q4.jpg
208KB, 1200x1200px
DUDE CONSCIOUS RAP MORTY *BURP*
>>
who is this?
>>
>>86319175
Pickle Rick & co.
>>
>not pickle rick

fuck this shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84
>>
>>86319175
new love interest for beth. hypergamy in action.
>>
>>86319175
Rick's Fick&Sick
Formerly Sneed's
>>
>>86319108
>already featuring guest celebrities

This show is crashing hard and fast
>>
>>86319221
memeing aside why are people still doing autotune remixes in 2016

easy content I guess
>>
>>86319396
>in 2016
>>
>infinite universes with infinite ricks and infinite mortys to explore themes of nihilistic existentialism
>follow rick c-137 and morty c-137(?) almost exclusively despite having the ability to have a willful disregard for either's personal safety and still have a coherent story
>every episode that has the council of ricks should feature a different council to embrace the true infinity of possibility while still being narratively manageable
>show loses it's nihilistic impact because it follows one rick so closely, and constantly labeling him "the rickest rick"
>show used to be wacky scifi stories with the backdrop of a dysfunctional family
>show now uses wacky scifi stories as a means of exploring dysfunction
>it's hard to tell when the breaking point should have been for the family, sticking so closely to c-137 once again undermines the impact of what you should be feeling at any given point in the story
>season 3 has so far dropped the A plot/B plot structure in episodes to having an episode with A plot split into two halves
>rick's edgy line against the rats "i could've named you scar but that would've made one one against many slaughtered rats so i didn't name you scar. man am i cool" was beyond the level of cringey edgeworthy dialogue i'm willing to take
>besides the therapist being a self insert, she couldn't even properly answer ricks concerns about wanting to create and destroy
>she just shamed him
>this is supposed to be a blow out
>the fact that we knew nothing about the embassy other than that they housed danny trejo and feared a childhood legend "solenya" was real dumb
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.