[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YIFY: What's the problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: yify.png (22KB, 237x102px) Image search: [Google]
yify.png
22KB, 237x102px
Now I understand most of /tv/ is just bandwagoning, but can you guys explain?

I watch movies on my laptop screen and headphones. The only problem I've had with YIFY rips is the music gets distorted sometimes (I have AKG headphones). Maybe they'd look worse than a 8gb rip on a big TV but for us guys on laptops, why waste 7gb more space?

Besides, we used to enjoy movies on VHS and TV over VHF. I still found The Godfather to be a great film when I watched it on VHS years ago. If a movie is good, you'll still love it.
>>
>>86317198
I've actually stopped with the torrents and starting using yify.tv. Pretty decent selection of older films and good quality for a streaming site.
>>
Do whatever the hell you want stop caring what /tv/ thinks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kv34iLslJc
>>
>>86317297
It's baffling to me that people today use streams.
Just torrent the damn movie, if you have a decent enough connection to be able stream them you can download them too.

The quality on all streams is atrocious, and even if you find something with a somewhat decent video quality you can be sure that the audio is always utter dogshit, digitally distorted 96kbps uncomprehensible trash.
You listened to better quality audio in 2008 while downloading dodgy bootleg version of songs from fucking Limewire.

>b-but I want to watch mobies it right away
While you watch an already downloaded film you can put atleast 2 more films to download while you are watching this and there you go, you have a constant stream of films available to you and delete whatever you want after watching.
No excuses you pathetic filthy casual.

Same goes for all YIFY encodes, also 96kbps trash audio and heavily compressed artefact filled picture.
>>
>>86317510
I'm not a retard, I know where to find decent streams, not the first piece of garbage that comes up when you google "wonder woman free stream online"
>>
File: bateman.jpg (31KB, 584x413px)
bateman.jpg
31KB, 584x413px
>I watch movies on my laptop

No problem then, yifi is for you
>>
>>86317577
>streaming
>not a retard
>>
>>86317198
>why waste 7gb more space?
Watch and delete the film? Please don't tell me that you're actually saving YIFY films as your "collection", that would be retarded.

Also stop being a broke college boy watching films on your 13 inch Toshiba laptop and get a proper setup.
Stop consuming and start experiencing films.
>>
>>86317577
There are no decent streams, like the anon said even if the picture seems decent the audio is ALWAYS dogshit because streaming sites still can't handle good quality audio.
The "1080p" tag means nothing anon
>>
>caring about pirated media
only /a/ social rejects do this
>>
File: plebs.jpg (15KB, 764x46px)
plebs.jpg
15KB, 764x46px
yeah i'm mad
>>
>>86317900
Amazing, how does he do it
>>
>>86317936
heavy blatant compression, first on the picture and then extreme hard compression of the audio because normies don't care about audio so he compresses it to nothing, maybe even even below 96kbps
>>
>>86318069
Awesome. Thanks Yify!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.