[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Austin Powers 4 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: austin powers.jpg (150KB, 1600x1202px) Image search: [Google]
austin powers.jpg
150KB, 1600x1202px
Austin Powers 4 when?
>>
seeing elizabeth hurley in a microdress did things to me
>>
File: 1490178934898.gif (302KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1490178934898.gif
302KB, 200x150px
>>86315809
>>
>>86315809
the name Random Task still makes me laugh
>>
I used to think you were insane but now i can see your nuts ahh thank you
>>
>>86315878
fucking this
>>
YEAH BABY
>>
>twn be another slapstick self-aware politically incorrect and unapologetic comedy movie that doesn't have some gay moral message shoehorned in
>>
>>86315978
why is he even called random task
>>
>>86316096
Odd Job
>>
>>86316135
oh that went way over my head
>>
File: rick gif.gif (3MB, 308x175px) Image search: [Google]
rick gif.gif
3MB, 308x175px
>>86316096
Get out pleb
>>
>>86316177
Forgive me I made a mistake I know who Odd Job is
>>
>>86315809
after The Love Guru 2... and 3... and The Love Guru: Electric Boogaloo (featuring Mike Myers cameo)... and then maybe
>>
in middle of watching first one, was in the mood for it with all the toxic bullshit going on right now
>>
>>86316093
Its fag all day every day with entertainment.
>>
It was already played out by 3, not that 3 was terrible. Just leave it be and rewatch it every once in a while.
>>
File: IMG_7486.jpg (67KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7486.jpg
67KB, 1024x568px
When they can get Verne from his busy schedule.
>>
NO! I've had enough of you pushing me around Natalie Wood. Mr. Walken, I have a business proposition you'll find very interesting.
>>
YEAH BABY
>>
>>86315809
bond can be made fun of again easily
>>
File: IMG_2073.jpg (98KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2073.jpg
98KB, 1120x630px
>>86315809
He's doing *ahem* other stuff.
>>
>>86318044
it's called a Belgium dip.
>>
>>86316656
Something about the goofiness takes me back to the 90s. They really are pretty funny movies.

>Well it turns out Vanessa was a fembot
>Yes, we knew all along sadly
>>
>>86315809
I wish they'd hurry up and make that Shrek 5 movie.
I'm itching for some new content.
I'm sick of watching Shrek 2 on repeat every day.
>>
>>86317841
lmao
>>
>mfw the first Austin Powers movie had a more emotional way of showing a character adjusting to waking up in the future than any of the Captain America/Avengers movies

always bugs me how we never really get much of Cap adjusting to modern life other than him having a notebook of pop culture stuff to catch up on. Nothing about his time in World War II or any of the soldiers he fought with. Could you imagine a scene where he reunited with one of the members of the Howling Commandos, now an old man, and him telling him how the war ended? Or even just watching a television documentary and getting emotional finding out about how the war was won?

can't find a decent clip but Austin watching the moon landing for the first time in International Man of Mystery always catches me off guard with how emotional it is while still being subdued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOn5uJptnY
>>
File: defeat.jpg (202KB, 1920x818px) Image search: [Google]
defeat.jpg
202KB, 1920x818px
>>86321258
Yeah, I can't believe Liberace was gay. I mean, women loved him. I didn't see that one coming.
>>
>>86316656
>unironically uses "toxic"
You know how I know you're gay?
>>
I would actually really enjoy a true Austin Powers sequel.

But, you just know it's going to be boardroom garbage approved by test (((audiences))) with SJW bullshit peppered in.
>>
>>86316135
>>86316177
How is odd = random?
>>
File: powers.jpg (23KB, 639x351px) Image search: [Google]
powers.jpg
23KB, 639x351px
>>86315809
Am I alone or does it seem like Mike Myers has been lurking on the periphery of celebrity and quietly gauging enthusiasm for a comeback? He was revealed to be a silver haired fox at a White House gathering last year when Trudeau came to Washington DC.
>>
>>86315878
True story, I don't care if you believe me or not:
>Be 18
>Didn't have sex with Elizabeth Hurley

I'm not lying.
>>
File: Old Man Myers.jpg (177KB, 810x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Old Man Myers.jpg
177KB, 810x1020px
>>86315809
Never.
>>
>>86322123
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>86322178
The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10
>>
>>86317841
hmmm...
>>
>>86321634
you got a weird relationship with semantics brother
>>
>>86322462
And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.
>>
File: No68.png (309KB, 384x307px) Image search: [Google]
No68.png
309KB, 384x307px
>>86322200
I'll have you know I'm a veteran with over 1488 jewish scalps.
>>
>>86322580
Haha always a pleasure to run into a fellow Memesman when I'm taking a stroll through the boards. Stay strong out there, brother. We can use more memesmiths like you!
>>
It's all your guys' fault for shitting all over The Love Guru and turning him into a recluse. If you could have at least acted like it was okay we'd have AP4 and 5 by now.
>>
>>86322801
No, we'd have Love Guru 2 and 3.
>>
>>86322003
odd in oddjob means irregular, random can be used to describe something unusual ie irregular
>>
>>86323085
why
>>
>>86326307
why what
>>
>>86326482
That I never understood why the jocks get the fly girls and me I get the hood rats
>>
>>86327056
maybe you're a bitch
>>
>>86327177
Maybe it's because I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her. I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala.
>>
>>86327177
Dubs confirms
>>
Mike Myers came to Halifax last year to just hang out at a fucking Costco and promote his shitty book... lol
>>
THAT'S A MAN BABY
>>
>>86327745
first things first stop listening to shitty music
>>
http://splitsider.com/2013/10/dieter-the-mike-myers-franchise-that-never-was/ We never got a sprokets movie either
>>
friendly reminder that the actor who played random task killed his cell mate and is serving life in prison for an incident where he raped and tortured a woman in 1990

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/news/local-news/austin-powers-actor-already-serving-life-in-prison-convicted-of-manslaughter/773489785
>>
>>86328505
dark
>>
>>86328505
that's pretty random
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.