[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell did Driver get away from a chopper in LA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: drive opening scene helicopter.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drive opening scene helicopter.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
How the hell did Driver get away from a chopper in LA?
>>
>>86313959
Still man, Charlottesville police were pilots
>>
>>86313959
he hides under a bridge until it passes him then goes to the stadium car park iirc. real cops arent like GTA
>>
>>86313959
Took a left through a crowd of commies.
>>
>>86314090
this plus he had the advantage of driving an extremely common car
>>
>>86314090
I saw a police show in the UK where a guy hid in the bin. They still got him as they used a temperature camera to spot the bin temperature was clearly too warm to be holding rubbish (they already knew the general area where he was)

Don't cops in the US have that sort of equipment
>>
>>86314284
>bin
>rubbish
there's that fag talk we talked about
>>
File: 23741461484_b52f68fb6f_b.jpg (307KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
23741461484_b52f68fb6f_b.jpg
307KB, 1024x538px
>>86314284
there's no place in the UK like los angeles, believe or not they probably have worse things to worry about on an average night then a robbery
>>
>>86314375
Oh yeah true.

In LA a small robbery is probably fuck all compared to the shit the police there have to put up with on a daily basis.

>>86314343
You must lead a very bitter life to get wound up about such things
>>
>>86314284
American police don't need any high tech equipment, they just go in with military grade weapons and shoot everything. Eventually, they'll get the guy even if it takes a few innocents.
>>
he had been listening to the game on the radio all evening which showed that the Staples Center was the drop off point. Gosling drove around, dodging the police as long as he could until the game ended and the audience came to the parking lot.
As soon as he heard on the radio that the game had ended, he pulled into Staples, intermingled with the thousands of other people and escaped, and so did his passengers with the loot.
there's no way the cops would have been able to go in and check every license plate for the correct impala, if they even had obtained the plate number at all.
do you idiots even drive for criminals?
>>
>>86314090

Not only this but the helicopter gets called away to go to a shooting. Murder>robbery. I guess he got lucky.
>>
>>86314284
>i saw a show

and you believe that it's real?
>>
>>86314869
Yes, it was literally just a police with cameras show. Very common.
>>
>>86314284
UK is a police state. They probably had a CCTV in the trash can.
>>
>>86314284
It's because you live in a police state retard
>>
>>86313959
suspension of disbelief
>>
>>86314495
Arguably it's LA so you can count on that happening
>>
File: ic-694.png (701KB, 823x1372px) Image search: [Google]
ic-694.png
701KB, 823x1372px
>>86314284

Yes we have that, I would be surprised if all police helicopters aren't equipped with that sort of equipment and better.

However the conversation was about the driver getting away from cops. He hid under overpasses and stuff like that. Also it was written.
>>
>>86314343
Fuck off retard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.