[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Beauty and The Beast" or "Passengers"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1452454302275.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452454302275.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Which one should I watch?
>>
Neither, they're both fucking trash. You could do literally anything else and it'd be a better use of your time.
>>
>>86312749
I was gonna watch Lawrence of Arabia but couldn't find a stream with subtitles and I feel like it would be a good movie to have subtitles with, anyways recommend me a good movie
>>
>>86312828
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is a pretty good film
>>
Damn, who dat? She sexy. I'd let her sneeze on me.
>>
>>86314488
just offer your soul anon
>>
>>86312723

>all these shitposts

no wonder this board is the worst

I'd say Beauty and the Beast even though I couldn't stand Emma Watson at all. The movie is still very solid. Passengers wasn't bad but it wasn't good either
>>
>>86314488
It's Daddario, says so right on my dick.
>>
File: 1502274231677.jpg (24KB, 640x710px) Image search: [Google]
1502274231677.jpg
24KB, 640x710px
>>86314488
>>
>>86315747

fucking hideous
>>
>>86315646
The best thing about Passengers was watching the reaction in media circles after the movie came out.
>>
Passengers.
Watch the cartoon if you want to watch Beauty and the Beast and not Plain Jane and the Beast.
>>
>>86313084
seconding this
BVS > Lawrence of Arabia
>>
>>86312723
Passengers, because you have already "seen" Shiilling and the Beast. Passengers is kind of cool how its all futuristic technology n shit
>>
>>86312723
Watch the fan edit of passengers.
>>
>>86312723
You should watch your back OP because I'm gonna hunt you down for being a faggot with mediocre taste in movies
>>
>>86312723
I want to say neither, but Passengers
>>
>>86312723
By yourself? Passengers.
With family or friend? The Beauty and the Beast
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.