[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atypical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

What did you guys think about Netflix's autism kino?
>>
>>86304923
>He even wears autism shoes
Never noticed until now
>>
thats not how a real asperger act, hes just a retard
>>
>>86305076
there are a couple of high functioning autists at my school that act just like him; but instead of antartica it's cars and motherboards
>>
I liked his sister.

>penguins
>>
>>86305010
>tfw you used to wear these all the time for most of your life
>>
>>86305010
the fuck are autism shoes?
>>
>>86304923
>SCOFIELD IT'S ME DON SELF I HAVE TO HELP MY SON
>>
>>86308219
Shoes that give you autism. Very sad.
>>
>>86307303
Her man voice is grating.
>>
>>86308219
Healthy young kid buys New Balance shoes - AUTISM. Many such cases.
>>
>>86304923
Decent depiction of high-functioning ASD, kid and his sister were great, the show had it's moments but I hated how elsa's story arch was almost entirely comprised of her justification for being a literal whore and how the show set it up to show sympathy for the 'poor old housewife'. I mean I guess it might have been to much to expect anything less, liberal propaganda is the gold standard for television right now
>>
I went in with low expectations so i liked it. It was funny at times, retarded at others. Sister was the best character, indian friend was annoying.
>>
>dude penguins lmao xd

why is he so autistic
>>
From what I gather from the trailer, its basically
>kid is supposed to be autistic loser but still has friends and a good social life
>"hahaha guys this kid is 17 and STILL hasn't had sex or a gf haha what a loser"
>kid struggles to overcome behaviour that stops him from getting qt gf
>chad tells him to just bee himself
>he bees himself
>gf just falls onto his lap
>the end
>>
File: aafsgagdah.jpg (7KB, 227x151px) Image search: [Google]
aafsgagdah.jpg
7KB, 227x151px
Watching now will report back
>>
>>86310230

This actually happens? You mean his obliviousness to facial expressions and narrow interests get him a qt?
>>
>>86310230
Nice chads are the coolest.
>>
It was a nice change of pace from serious shows, it was kind of cute and light and quick. Not everything has to be intense kino all the time.

Hope that slutty mom gets what's coming to her though
>>
>>86310230
>kid is supposed to be autistic loser but still has friends and a good social life
Meh, he has one friend and a dead end job, so not too bad.
>"hahaha guys this kid is 17 and STILL hasn't had sex or a gf haha what a loser"
Not really.
>kid struggles to overcome behaviour that stops him from getting qt gf
Yep.
No, everyone kind of tells him to fake it.
>he bees himself
Yeah, this happens in the end anyway.
>gf just falls onto his lap
Yep, it's pretty unrealistic. He first runs into a girl who inexplicably really wants his dick, and he fucks that up. Then he runs into a crazy one who basically has an autism fetish. I'd say that's actually more realistic, since even though pretty much none of those exist, I'm sure some do and it does explain why it she wants him.
>the end
Yeah, for his story. You've got a sideplot about the wife carrying on a prolonged affair and the sister trying to get a scholarship, but pretty much.
>>
>>86304923
i want to have SEX with his sister
>>
>>86311492
>D-don't be lewd Anon! I'm easily embarrassed
>>
>>86311796
>d-do you want to kiss
>>
The kid's supposed to have autism but is more functioning and social than me and I don't even have autism.
>>
Thought that was Alan Partridge from the thumbnail
>>
File: 1490094437983.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
1490094437983.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>autistic kid awkwardly asks out a girl
>she says yes
>their date is just hanging out in a parking lot
>she immediately offers to take his verginity
>>
>>86311796
How old is this broad anyway? Asking for a friend
>>
>>86311365
>Yep, it's pretty unrealistic.
what's funny is that is exactly how it happened for me my first time so i guess it's not totally realistic. i was just hanging out with a girl and she asked if i wanted to fuck
>>
>>86312393
You must be pretty damn good looking.
>>
>>86304923
This kid is 25 going on 47, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>86308310
kek
>>
>>86310230
if you never had a real chad friend then you probably had no real friends to begin with
>>
>>86308219
there you go
>>
>>86304923

Is this going to be another series about a "lonely" guy who manages to get girlfriends and always gets invited to parties? Why are there no series about people doing nothing but being in their rooms all day?
>>
>>86315462
As much as people bitched at that person for saying so, Barron does sometimes seem like he has a touch of the tism.
>>
>>86308420
See also: Merrels, any sort of running shoe
>>
File: Frank-Zappa.jpg (250KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
Frank-Zappa.jpg
250KB, 1200x803px
>>86305010
>just realize my shoes have no logo, just brown comfortable shoes
>mfw brown shoes do make it
>>
>>86312738
girls love my eyes
>>
>>86315508

I wonder why? The same reason no one gives a shit about anons
>>
>>86305076
I am, but with synthesizers.
>>
>>86308355
i thought something was off about her

she sounds exactly like jayden wale
(ftm dyke)
>>
>>86304923
the mom was so obnoxious

>be a cheating whore
>claim to want nothing to do with the homewrecker
>calls him over every little thing for his attention

just fucking block the email and his number ya dumb cunt

old ppl cant into technology so i guess it's accurate
>>
>>86312123
Came into the thread to say this
>>
>>86317259
Or just, you know, don't have sex with him again. It's funny how she even manages to be a bitch to the person she's having an affair with when she dumps him for getting too attached.
>>
>>86304923
this shit is funny as fuck. def gonna keep watching
>>
>>86312137
>Not taking advantage as a female predator
>>
>>86316100
I do. I can relate with these people and can honestly have a blast here.
I can't help but empathize and root for the underdog.
>>
>>86315658
it's guaranteed
There's a reason he's very skeptic of vaccines
though barron's autism may have more to do with his old man balls, i don't know how old his wife was when she had him either
It's a tragic arc in Trumps timeline
>>
>>86304923
>Bose QC35

decent headphones
>>
File: 1481846744692.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481846744692.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>86312137
>The world will never acknowledge permavirgins
>>
That Amy Okuda girl is pretty hot, thought she was gonna bang Larry Bird/dad at one point but sadly that didn't happen
>>
>>86318119
>you're doing drugs in the middle of the day?!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.