[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lotr plothole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 411x418px
Why didn't they just ban the ring and make it illegal for everyone to use it? Or declare middle earth in a ring free zone?
>>
>>86301894
>OP trying to destroy the sanctity of marriage in middle earth
keep your libcuck opinions for this realm sally
>>
>>86301940
They had marriage in middle earth
>>
File: high elf.gif (4MB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
high elf.gif
4MB, 460x320px
>>86301940
>you need a ring to marry
it's Dwarves marketing campaign force people to buy their gold
>>
they made weed illegal but this didnt stop the munchkins from smoking shitloads of it
>>
>>86301894
why didn't frodo just shove the ring up his asshole?
>>
File: 1486891145638829.png (2MB, 1523x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1486891145638829.png
2MB, 1523x1348px
>>
>>86304653
It's a good strategy if you want to get fisted by a bunch of orcs, ringwraiths and dark lords
>>
Why didn't they make a platform out of Tom Bobadil backyard mud so that he could be transported in top of it and still be as powerful outside his turf?
>>
>>86304778
>powerful outside his turf
because this is the problem
>>
>>86301894
I dont think the Dark Lord Sauron will comply to the laws of some self imposed bureaucracy. the Ring is technically his property which was taken by force, he has a strong legal case here.
>>
>>86304814
But if his in top of his land in the mud platform he would retain the powers wouldn't he?
>>
What purpose did the rings serve in the first place? Sauron btfo of everyone without it and only managed to get killed while wearing it. It's only purpose as far as I can tell was to serve as a convenient way for his enemies to kill him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.