[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underworld

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So is Michael dead or what?
>>
>people giving a fuck about Michael

hahaha
>>
>>86297209
I thought he was a positive element of the movie
>>
>>86297793
>I'm a super duper once in a lifetime werewolf/vampire hybrid

No wonder they drop his ass in favor of more Kate in a leotard and even then they made her a super duper once in a lifetime uber vampire
>>
>>86297209
i've been mad every time there was a movie without him
>>
>>86297209
>>people giving a fuck about Michael
>hahaha
Is this ironic? You know the gay fanbase does nothing else than go lez for Salene and cry about missing Michael, right? That's the entirety of the funding for these films.
>I hope the expert latexologists have got an even tighter fit for Salene this time!
and
>I hope Michael comes back :(
>>
>>86297200
In the latest movie you learn that he was captured, diced up, and turned into vials of super-juice that a werewolf took to become a super hybrid werewolf thing.

In reality the actor didn't want anything to do with the films anymore.
>>
>>86297996
>You know the gay fanbase
Wow I stopped caring about anything you had to say.
>>
>>86297200
He's dead. The werewolf in the last movie was using his blood to keep up with Selene.
>>
>>86297200
Speedman wouldn't come back to this shitfest but they had to pretend that he was still around to please the crazy shippers invested in their crappy romance.

>>86297209
I know right?

>>86298001
Didn't watch that one but looking around I see that they changed his actor?

Anyway, why are they still making more movies?
>>
>>86298190
>Didn't watch that one but looking around I see that they changed his actor?
No, that's her daughters love interest.
Michael is shown through flashbacks, but otherwise he's dead as dead can be. Selene is now herself some sort of ghost/vampire/werewolf hybrid now.
>>
>>86297200
Is he the guy from Creed?
>>
>>86298317
No, that schizo is living under a park bench somewhere
>>
>>86297820
>Selene is now a Vampire, and an original Immortal and now she's also a Gotagofast white walker
>>
>>86297844
>being mad over nothing

wew lad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.