[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: JUSTIFIED.jpg (35KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTIFIED.jpg
35KB, 570x300px
This worth watching?
>>
Very much so. Season one is mostly episodic. Season 2 the show becomes serialized. Great TV villains.
>>
No. Its racist and white as fuck. Toxic and problematic. No strong woman, no black best friend, no trans or gay charater. It shouldnt even be made.
>>
>>86296667
You should take a moment to think about your life.
>>
>>86296667
What about the whole holler in season 3? Plenty of blacks there.
>>
>>86296598
clues in the name. notice how they brand the word straight on him?
>>
>>86297207

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86296667
I know this isn't a serious reply but actually most of the women in Justified are well written and "strong". Almost every single one of them except the prostitutes.
>>
>>86296598
Absolutely yes just for the Banter between Raylan and Boyd
>>
JUST
>>
Yes!
For some reason i did not enjoy season 5 for the most part though
>>
that army sniper has the best lines
>>
>>86297406
>not remembering the name of the best Marshal character
Fuck you, sonny.
>>
>>86296598
you know what, it was far more entertaining then it should have been.
>>
File: cat gun you.jpg (5KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
cat gun you.jpg
5KB, 200x160px
>>86296598
>show theme song
>starts awesome great song
>then awful disgusting rapping starts

ruined the whole theme song
>>
>>86296598
Great banter. Hot women.
>>
>>86297577
I don't hate rap but the theme didn't fit the show at all. I'd say it's the show with the biggest disconnect between the theme tune and overall feel of the show itself. It never grew on me either, like a lot of "bad" theme tunes eventually do.
>>
>>86296617
This is the truth.
Also the love/hate bromance between Boyd and Raylan will keep you watching this show til the end.
>>
>>86296598
Better question is why the FUCK haven't you watched it yet faggot?
>>
>>86296598
Do you identify as a man? If yes, then you must watch it.
>>
I (a patrician) have not heard of it so I doubt it
>>
>>86296598
Absolutely yes. 6 seasons of awesome show, didn't jump the shark and ended exactly where it should
>>
>is Walton Goggins in this?
>yes?
>it's worth watching
>>
File: boyd.gif (4MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
boyd.gif
4MB, 500x281px
>>86296598
Yes. I'd wager the most overlooked shows of the decade, which is extremely unfortunate.

Boyd is the best villain in ANY series
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.