[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is this guy? Was he in previous seasons of GoT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: fire.jpg (55KB, 1278x677px) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
55KB, 1278x677px
Who is this guy? Was he in previous seasons of GoT?
>>
He's Barric. He fought the Hound once.
>>
>>86293380
How is he able to light his sword on fire? Isn't that something Stannis did once or twice? Is it because they follow the religion that the red haired girl follows, or does this guy have something more special?
>>
>>86293343
I just got done doing training for a month with one of the stupidest people i have ever met.

He got hbo go during training and marathoned got. He understood shit that baffles 85% of /tv/

I gained little respect for him but lost even more for the average fa/tv/irgin.
>>
>>86293479
You should watch the show if you want to know all of that.
>>
>>86293479
>Isn't that something Stannis did once or twice?
Lightbringer stopped existing on the show after season 2
>>
>>86293555
>training
Male prostitutes?
>>
he was supposed to find Arya under orders by Ned but died and was resurrected by a red priest and became a rogue who kills Lannisters
>>
>>86293479
Wildfire
>>
>>86293710
>he was supposed to find Arya under orders by Ned
No, he was ordered to hunt down Gregor Clegane.
>>
>>86293479

He follows the Lord of Light and has been brought back from the dead multiple times through Thoros who is a red priest.
Not sure how he lights his sword here but I thought in S3 he used oil or something.

He's not really a big character though, I doubt half the audience even remembers who he is
>>
>>86293479
Melly's naked bathtub scene with Stannis' wife explains it. They use non-magical chemicals to impress people with fire and fool them into thinking they've witnessed real magic.

Obviously there are lots of real magical things followers of the lord of light can do (Melly's blood magic, visions in the fire, resurrecting the dead), but they're uncommon and not suitable for converting the masses to the religion (because they seem to be, in most cases, evil magic). Lighting a sword on fire is both practical and visually impressive.
>>
>>86293710

Ned orders him to lead 100 men in hunting down Gregor Clegane but they went rogue once Bobby B died and then basically existed just to fuck Lannister shits up
>>
>>86293343
>I don't actually watch the show LOL
>>
in the books he dies to turn catelyn stark into an evil zombie that runs the brotherhood now
>>
>>86293662
>>86293948
I'll be honest, I've only seen season 1, 6, and what's been aired of 7 so far. That's why I don't know who this guy is.

But anyways, yeah I don't know why but I thought he might be Stannis back from the dead because of the sword on fire and shit.

Speaking of Stannis and death, what are the chances of him coming back?
>>
>>86294022
>Speaking of Stannis and death, what are the chances of him coming back?

0.0001%
>>
>>86293983
Which means he'll probably do the same thing in the show, but for another character. But who? I think it will be Sandor
>>
>>86294022
Holy shit, complete the series or kill yourself.
>>
>>86294049
So he has a chance?
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>>86293983
>evil zombie
>evil
>>
The gang takes the bait
>>
>>86293343
he's Snake Plissken from "Escape from Moscow"
>>
>>86293742
Pigshit
>>
If this guy keeps coming back to life when dying after being resurrected, will the same thing happen to Jon?
>>
>>86294450
melisandre is gone so no. only reason he comes back is because a red priest brings him back
>>
>>86294022
watch the rest of the show, retard
>>
>>86294524
really? i dont remember seeing him with a red priest, or is the priest just channelling her magic from some other place
>>
File: giphy.gif (828KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
828KB, 480x270px
He's Azor Ahai.
>>
>>86294577
The red priest was that weird looking dude with the ponytail, Thoros or something
>>
>>86294645
Oh i assumed red priests were women in red gowns
fuck me
>>
Why did they claim to remain loyal to Robert by opposing Joffrey?
Did they know he was illigitimate?
>>
>>86294699
Pretty much the whole of Westeros knew Joffrey wasn't the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Stan is sent out ravens to all the major houses and even nailed up notices in a lot of towns. Whether they chose to believe it or not is the source of the turmoil through most of the early seasons.
>>
File: cunt.gif (868KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.gif
868KB, 500x261px
>>86294667
That's a red priestess dumbass, a priest is a man. Fucking show wankers not even knowing who Thoros if Myr is.
>>
>>86293685
Niqqa that shot is from season 7 that probably fookin IS lightbringer
>>
>>86295777
Anyone who wasted moments of their lives reading A Song of Ice and Fire a fucking loser. The story and worldbuilding are pretty good but god damn Germ adds way too goddamn much to make for something memorable and it doesn't help that he could use a few upper level college fiction credits because his writing in uninspired.
>>
>>86293555
"stupidest people i have ever met"
"gained respect"
t. dumbass
>>
>>86295891
so you're also a loser who wasted your life by reading it since you've formed such a thorough opinion on it?
>>
File: china in africa hats.jpg (120KB, 1110x721px) Image search: [Google]
china in africa hats.jpg
120KB, 1110x721px
>showfags don't even know who Beric Dondarrion is
>>
>>86295891
>talks about wasting his life
>posts on an anonymous website where all his contributions are gone within the day
I don't know anything sadder than that. Atleast book readers will get a few good laughs and boners while all you'll get is nothing but white male cynicism.
>>
>>86295947
Nope just the first 2 pages of Game of Thrones, a friend who's read "about half" of the series because he skips over a bunch, and of course, this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KocHhWTwMw
>>
>>86296029
Why do you think you're in a position to criticize the books when you've read two pages out of 4000 and watched a youtube video?

If you weren't an idiot you wouldn't even be asking who fucking Beric Dondarrion, Lightning Lord is.
>>
>>86296018
I waste an hour a month between here, /mu/ and /lit/ during those moments I can't sleep but every second I spend here is way more interesting than the actual fun from reading something that is MUCH BETTER ON TELEVISION FUCK A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE IT WILL NEVER BE COMPLETED
>>
>>86296063
What? I wasn't the guy asking. I just popped in for a looksie and what I saw was some stupid so I pointed out that stupid stop being so stupid
>>
>>86296079
The show is garbage and characters are severely dumbed down so actors can get to show some range so Dabid and Deebee can win Emmys. The whole story is basically pandering. It's true that GRRM is a lazy shit and the books will never be completed but nobody can argue the show is better than the books having experienced both.

If the show was like S1 throughout its run, then yes it would've been better than the books. But it's not and there's a dramatic drop in quality when they are forced to create OC scenes.
>>
>>86296029
>I form the opinions I espouse from 2 pages and a satire video
stop being retarded
>>
>>86295892
Name what is wrong with either of those statements, genius
>>
File: IMG_0416.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>86293343
This dude is so good in "Fortitude" !!!
>>
>>86294140
lady stoneheart is chaotic neutral at best
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.