[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Jason a virgin? I bet /tv/ can relate to him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1401540186319.jpg (36KB, 492x403px) Image search: [Google]
1401540186319.jpg
36KB, 492x403px
Was Jason a virgin? I bet /tv/ can relate to him.
>>
no he had a good relation with his mother
>>
>>86292660
He probably fucked his mother's head
>>
I always wondered why Jason didn't rape all those girls. He had every opportunity to. Unless he fucked their corpses.
>>
Idk, have you ever killed a person inside a sleeping bag?
>>
>>86292723
It's because sex killed him and now Jason thinks it's evil
>>
>>86292723
He was mentally challenged. Probably didn't think about sex ever.
>>
>>86292660
yes he virgin

t j
>>
>>86292660
he was an ugly deformed retard
>>
>>86292660
OP, NO, HIS FAMILY TREE DIDN'T FORK WHICH IS WHY HE WAS TARDED AND HIS MOMMY THREW HIM A PITY FUCK!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>86292723
>>86292815
>>86292942
Actually they were going to have him do raping and stuff but they decided not to at the last minute.
>>
>>86292660
so was Michael Myers, AND he was also autistic.
We can probably relate to him even better.
>>
>>86294487
Proof?
>>
>>86292942
he was mentally challenged and also a zombie and then a reanimated by lightning zombie then an evil spirit then a cyborg
>>
>>86292942
>>86295592
his bio says that he wasn't retarded, his deformity was just so horrendous that kids and adults collectively kinda treated him like he was
>>
>>86295563
t. my asshole
>>
>>86294416
t. freddy
>>
>>86295759
>his deformity was just so horrendous
>some tumour on the side of his head and kinda lopsided face with one blind eye
>horrendous
okay he was ugly for sure, but not all THAT horrendous.
>>
>>86295982
Tell That to 70s teenage chads
>>
>>86292660
He was triggered back to life because two teens had sex close to his body.
You fucking bet he was a virgin.
>>
>>86296290
>He was triggered back to life because two teens had sex close to his body.
I don't remember than happening in any of the movies.
>>
>>86294416
can a mod please ban this faggot already
>>
>>86296359
I don't remember what exact movie but Jason was in a morgue and kids were fooling around.
They had sex in the room and that got jason back.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.