[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck her. I want the white walkers to win at this point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 50

File: screencap.jpg (37KB, 342x386px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.jpg
37KB, 342x386px
Daenerys has just become insufferable as a character. I don't know if it's poor acting or what. She's the Hillary Clinton of Game of Thrones. Nobody fucking likes her and we're all just told that we're supposed to like her

She has this fucking huge apparatus of people all coming together to support her and she has the dragons and the show paints her in this positive light, and yet I still feel this intense hatred towards her.

When Bronn shot that ballista, I know it would never happen, but I wanted the spear to go through her fucking head
>>
white walkers are about to get enriched by the bdc
>>
I want to fuck her
>>
i pray for d&d to turn her into the mad queen. i don't care if she wins or loses as long as it's clear by the end that she is and always has been completely insane.
>>
>>86290539
>She's the Hillary Clinton of Game of Thrones

All the better that she should win.
>>
>>86290614
>can't separate his fantasy world from reality
based democrats
>>
>>86290539
>every single sucessful woman in every show or film is "hillary clinton of something or other"
>literally prefering the final villain to the main protagonist just because she has a vagina

You people really really really really really realy need a life. youre unironically worse than the fucking sjw at this point.
>>
>>86290539
>When Bronn shot that ballista, I know it would never happen, but I wanted the spear to go through her fucking head
I wanted him to one-shot Drogon and make her fall to her death.
>>
File: D&D blue balls.webm (3MB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
D&D blue balls.webm
3MB, 820x460px
>>86290539
I really hoped Jaime was gonna drive this spear through her fucking skull here.
>>
>>86290638
>youre unironically worse than the fucking sjw at this point.
and you're unironically spouting off sjw talking points
>>
back to tumblr you dumb gay dany is /our queen/
>>
>>86290614
based gurm
>>
>>86290539
>Nobody fucking likes her
speak for yourself my edgy friend
>>
>>86290614
>quoting yourself

Why the fuck do fantasy writers always do this in politics?
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 650x433px
SAVE THE WEST
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/
>>
>>86290614
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>86290539
I don't think she is going to win op, just relax. I think they are setting up another red wedding scenario. Her death will be shocking because she is expected to win. That or we find out she is some random child and not a Targeryen
>>
File: A CUTE.jpg (474KB, 1068x1240px) Image search: [Google]
A CUTE.jpg
474KB, 1068x1240px
>>86290638
this
>>86290674
also this
>>86290693
Based Dany working the Drumpftards into convulsions
>>
>>86290638
you dont see anyone complaining about cersei though
>>
>>86290638
>at this point.
SJWs are almost entirely irrelevant on the internet compared to alt-rightists complaining about interracial couples
>>
>>86290539
I feel like the show writers know we hate her/her pretentious schtick. Example: the whole title introduction of her and Jon
>>
>>86290539
I would lick the Dothraki cum from her vagina.
>>
>>86290746
This. The monsters used to defeat the SJWs must now be defeated themselves
>>
>>86290746
there is literally nothing wrong with a mongrelized race of people trying to take over a white country
>>
>>86290655
Poor horse/bro/
>>
>>86290638
>youre unironically worse than the fucking sjw at this point.

Literally this. the drumpftards are out of control, soon theyll be yelling at their own whore mothers to stop "being the Hillary Clinton of the House"
>>
>>86290539
>I want the white walkers to win at this point
This desu

You know the show fucked up when you unironically want the white walkers to just murder everyone
>>
>>86290612
She's not really, though.
>>
>>86290860
:) ok
>>
File: 1502364142606.png (258KB, 1327x738px) Image search: [Google]
1502364142606.png
258KB, 1327x738px
>>86290827
>"Out of control" means saying mean things on the internet, that's bad
>>
>>86290614
>george literally put aside working on TWoW to help speak out against trump and the alt-right

How can one person be so noble?
>>
>>86290827
Wow this person is MAD.
>>
The show/books are obviously building to Dany sacrificing herself against the White Walkers though. I dont understand how unintelligent the people here are that they still think Danys arc is anything other than an arc of eventual self-sacrifice, and how her winning streak is just a set-up to her being BTFO. Its like in WWE when a wrestler gets a huge mega-push and wins the Royal Rumble in order to look legit but loses at WM main event because the odds are overwhelming
>>
give me 1 reason why you hate her and dont say because shes a woman
>>
>>86290860
They keep reminding us how much she resembles her father and whenever things go wrong her first impulse is to burn shit down until someone talks her out of it.

She's also inbred as fuck.
>>
>>86290891
no im saying "theyre out of control" in that arguments and sensitivity against anything that isnt tailored to their beliefs is tumblrina-tier at this point. Drumpftards are becoming more butthurt about literally everything and are more easily triggered than the hambeast tumblrinas they mock. proof of how tight the Drumpftard asshole is this thread itself, just see how defensive they are
>>
i have a feeling she'll end up leaving westeros with her horde of retards for some reason
>>
>>86290961

dany is an insufferable snobby cunt
>>
>>86291038
Wow this person is MAD.
>>
>>86290539
>>>/pol/
>>
>>86290974
If her first Instinct was to burn shit she would have marched right in to King's Landing and melted the entire city.

She would have killed Jon Snow soon as he refused to bow to her.
>>
File: GOAT-leesi2.jpg (2MB, 2848x4288px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT-leesi2.jpg
2MB, 2848x4288px
>>86290961
Fellow Patrician Danybros.give me 1 reason why you love her and dont say its because shes a CUTE (thats a given of course)
>>
>>86291042
Either that or she'll die. No one in Westeros wants her to be queen, only the shitskins from the Slaver Cities actually like her.
>>
>>86290961
boring character
>>
>>86290638
literally fucking this, when did /tv/ become a /pol/ colony? They bitch all day about every single scene with a woman or black person doing literally anything.
>>
>>86291143
i'm a homosexual young adult male who was raised by a single mother
>>
>>86290638

wew, settle down reddit.
>>
What kind of prophecy doesn't specify whether or not the chosen one is male or female?

The Prince... OR PRINCESS who is proMISSed!
>>
>>86291135
Didn't you watch the last episode? She was about to do exactly that but Jon convinced her not to because then there wouldn't be anyone alive to kiss her dick.
>>
>>86290827
>>
>>86290961
She is very cute and adorable as a woman. I like her acually, but as a character she did nothing special. Everything is given to her. She doesn't deserve her status.
>>
>>86291143
Because, she really tries to be a better person. She has flaws but at least she tries hard to not let those flaws control her. Jon said it better in the beach scene.

>in before muh virgin army, muh Dickon
Don't be an ass to her and she won't be an ass to you
>>
>>86291038

it's passed your bed time
>>
File: IMG_0471.png (629KB, 763x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.png
629KB, 763x428px
>>86291214
Will you be my Loras and take my BBC dothraki cock in your tight little rose-hole?
>>
>>86291280
>im literally a French national living in Paris and neither nor my wife nor his son have US Citizenship
>Drumpf is "my president"

burger education, everyone
>>
>>86290959
the books have been building her up as an incompetent lunatic for a while now
>>
>>86291319
>she really tries to be a better person
yeah who cares about whether or not her idea of what makes a good person is completely misguided at least she tries
>>
>>86291238
Only after all of her allies in Westeros were taken out. Did YOU watch the last episode.
>>
File: 50.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
50.gif
1MB, 245x245px
the only ending that can save this degenerate show
>>
>>86291368
>wife nor his son

proven French, you and Germans can never get this right. It's her son, the son's gender (and by extension the word's gender) is irrelevant
>>
>>86291368
>and neither nor my wife nor his son have US Citizenship

>so mad he can't even type properly

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
>>
>>86291368
>neither me nor my wife nor our son have US Citizenship

jesus i butchered that sentence, i need a coffee
>>
>>86291438
it's a false prophecy
>>
>>86291427
What part of "whenever things go wrong" was too hard for you to understand, anon?
>>
>>86291488
why?
>>
>>86290539
dany hate has always been a meme, but as usual the autistic posters here cant into logic and take it to these extremes.

congrats OP, you're retarded.
>>
>>86291368

>some how the poster is supposed to know you live in a country over run with niggers and terrorists

lol complaining about trump? you have way bigger problems than trump friendo
>>
>>86291528
i just think it is. also check my last four digits.
>>
>>86291480
No, you need to stop talking about politics and try not to get run over by nice a truck, Pierre.
>>
>>86290539
she's a bad actor, along with her character being a hypocritical cunt.

suck my ass /tv/ she's absolute shit. honestly makes me wanna root for cersei
>>
>>86291524
>First Impulse
>After everything goes wrong

Think before you type.
>>
>>86291408
what makes you think your idea isn't the misguided one?
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>86291566
>>86291488
>>
>Jon tells her not to go burning people and things because people will see her as the same old shit
>the next scene she's burning people and food
>preview shows her offering no mercy

How is she not the bad guy? Wasn't the whole point of the Ed Sheeran scene that soldiers are just people too? How does what Danny has done shown her to be anything but the exact same as the bad guys?

Or should I just turn off my brain when the characters do something Badass?
>>
>>86291614
ummmm wow really well argued
>>
>>86291605
Yes, her first impulse AFTER things go wrong. That shows a lack of restraint and inability to remain calm under pressure. She's eager to burn shit down just like her father because she's literally her father thanks to Targaryen inbreeding.
>>
>>86291627
it's just basic surface level normie shit now. no more moral arguments just "dude dragons lmao lannister bad"
>>
>>86291368
>neither me nor my wife nor her son like Drumpf

typical
>>
>>86291627
>How does what Danny has done shown her to be anything but the exact same as the bad guys?
Absolutely nothing, but retards still thinks she's the hero.
>>
I'm a homosexual male and I voted for Trump.
>>
File: how.jpg (234KB, 1276x1440px) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
234KB, 1276x1440px
>>86290655
stupid show
>>
>>86291198
Because the Jews just keep on pushing their shit.
>>
>>86290539
> I don't like her because she is a woman.
> I have advanced schizophrenia which is why I voted for the toddler known as Trump because I thought the woman candidate would get us into the same trouble that we're currently in under my toddler president.

TL;DR, also, up your dosage of Domestos immediately. T.hanks.
>>
>>86291693
True, but her ability to step back and consider her actions, and most importantly, show mercy, puts her apart from her father, who was insane and only ever considered burning people, enemies and allies alike. Some times even people who didn't really do anything.

Dany may have her fathers temper, but she's not insane like he was. That's an important distinction.
>>
>>86291627
>Jon tells her not to go burning people and things because people will see her as the same old shit
Jon is literally an idiot. His own brothers of the NW stabbed him because of his noble foolishness,and he has barely been King in the North for a few seasons and hes already lost most of his Lords goodwill. Hes literally Ned with plot armor
>the next scene she's burning people and food
In war, people kill their enemies, and destroy their supplies,
>preview shows her offering no mercy
implying the lannisters deserve mercy. cersei and jaime may be witty and interesting characters, but theyre literally the root cause of War of 5 Kings and the subsequent conflicts stemming from it
>How is she not the bad guy? Wasn't the whole point of the Ed Sheeran scene that soldiers are just people too?
Theyve been showing Lannister soldiers being "good biys" for years now, such as right before the battle of oxcross, but no one ever gave Robb Stark grief over ambushing them
>How does what Danny has done shown her to be anything but the exact same as the bad guys?
sure thing buddy, freeing slaves and forbidding the Dothraki from rape are exact moral equivalents of blowing up the sept in KL. Dany is literally Hitler.
>Or should I just turn off my brain when the characters do something Badass?
You know what would be badass? If she literally unleashed all 3 dragons and nuked everyone and made them bend the knee by force. Which she has not been doing in order to spare innocents, something Cersei,Stannis, and even the Starks never cared about

Just admit your dislike for the Dany character is distorting your view,and the fact that you like Cersei is distorting your views. Im not even a Danyfag,its obvious shes different than the rest,for better or worse. When the dragons burned one girl, she put them in chains for seasons.In contrast, Stannis burned his daughter, and Lannister rape and pillage the Riverlands, specifically seeking to terrorize innocents in order to get BWB info
>>
>>86292133
Aerys wasn't always insane though. If you read the books he was (relatively) normal and only went full Mad King after a series of misfortunes happened to him.

And lot of the bad stuff see happen to Daenerys closely mirror what happened to her father, such as her miscarriage and the loss of a loved one. Maybe she'll overcome her difficulties or maybe she won't. I'm guessing the later because fuck her she's annoying.
>>
>>86292311
i mean jons been king for a few episodes it was a typo
>>
>>86290612
Can you imagine the outrage? Women would bleed out of every oriface if she ended up being the villain.
>>
>>86290539
>Daenry loses control of the dragons
>the dragons grow even bigger and burn everything to the ground
>in the end the dragons win
>>
IT'S BECAUSE SHE HAS AN OVER DEVELOPED SENSE OF SELF-ENTITLEMENT WHICH IS WHY SHE'S A CUNT FOR THE SAME REASON THAT HILLARY IS AND WHY YOU NOW HAVE JOFFREY AS YOUR PRESIDENT IN TRUMP!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>86290539
You only hate her because she is loved by lefties
>>
>>86291462
>deuce talking shit about anyone
kek
>>
>>86292311
Not who you responded to, but the only thing I'll mention about the supplies thing is the fact that in the scene before she literally chucks a huge bitch that they have no food because Cersei took it from the reach, then when they get there instead of focusing on burning lannister soldiers she goes along and destroys every bit of food from the reach? She's a fucking retard
>>
>>86291627

Normies eat that scene up. The point of Tyrion being there and all the instances of Jaime looking in horror at his soldiers being incinerated was probably just what Jon foretold. She starts burning niggers, the people will fear her and rush to anyone that isn't her.
>>
>>86292311
>sure thing buddy, freeing slaves and forbidding the Dothraki from rape are exact moral equivalents of blowing up the sept in KL
Not that guy but she freed the slaves to fight in a revolution that would destabilize and plunge the entire region into chaos, putting everyone's live including her own in danger before she could even begin to comprehend that overthrowing the status quo and disrupting centuries of social order wasn't really a great idea.

In comparison, Cersei blowing up the Sept was far less damaging to the society she aimed to rule. Dany is naive at best and a time bomb at worst.
>>
>>86292311
>Hes literally Ned with plot armor

I dk about all that Dany stuff. but i agree with that point. Its part of whats made the show so shitty to watch in the latest seasons. Early on, when the show was good, every death, victory or defeat had an exact reason (such as Robb paying for the mistake of not marrying the Frey girl and trusting Theon, Ned paying the price for trusting LF, Tywin underestimating Tyrion etc.) The latest seasons have been all about illogical shock value scenes. Cersei literally nuked the Kaaba of Westeros and burned the high lords and no one cared about it, and everyone believed her lie. Jon literally died and came back to life. Tyrion killed his dad (whether justified or not) and is still le witty waltzing cocky dwarf xD. The last few seasons have been basically everyone, including Dany, being an idiot and not paying the price for their mistakes
>>
I don't know why I dislike her in the shows, I remember liking her in the books.

I think I just don't like the actress. She just doesn't seem to have enough presence to play the character.
>>
>>86290539
>become
I'm one of those people who has hated her since close to the beginning, she's a boring twat.
>>
>>86290961
After her initial struggle trying to maintain control after Khal Drogo died, she has had pretty much everything handed to her on a plate. The fact that she has dragons and has just gone around scooping up armies has meant there is no drama to her storyline. Her victory are all but assured, and that's boring. The bad decisions she has made have only affected the characters around her (see the citizens of Mereen) and not her. She appears to have a fully upgraded set of plot armour, and that's not fun to watch.

Also she's a shitty fucking actress.
>>
>>86290539
She's literally the Angela Merkel of GOT. I hope first Dany gets BTFOd in the show, then Merkel gets BTFOd irl.
>>
File: dive.gif (2MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
dive.gif
2MB, 636x288px
>>86291936
>>
>>86292655
>a revolution that would destabilize and plunge the entire region into chaos, putting everyone's live including her own in danger before she could even begin to comprehend that overthrowing the status quo and disrupting centuries of social order wasn't really a great idea.
Lol and then she just fucked off to Westeros without a second thought.
>>
>>86293250
She did leave the Second Sons in charge. Being a bitter beta that he was, he might just keep order for her in case she comes back and lets him fuck her again.
>>
File: 150m.jpg (23KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
150m.jpg
23KB, 540x304px
>>86290539
>Hillary Clinton of Game of Thrones
YAAAAAAAS
>>
>>86290655
That would've made it the best moment of the entire series.
>>
>>86291368
Who is your wife's son's father anon?
>>
>>86290614
>Trump was the least qualified canidate ever nominated by a major party
>He'll become the worst president in American history
He isn't wrong. Trump has no qualifcations and so far has done a terrible job, when he is even doing the job and not taking time off to golf.

Its nice to see that now the race is over and Trump is showing what a weak president everyone knew he would be that /pol/ has gone back to its cave.
>>
>>86293646
Jesus Christ
>>
>>86292877
>She appears to have a fully upgraded set of plot armour, and that's not fun to watch.
Ironically she did not wear ANY armor while going into the middle of a battle on a dragon. She didn't even get a saddle for the dragon.

This is the kind of shit I hate. I can live with important characters not always wearing a helmet (they should), but this stuff is not something I can just ignore.
>>
>>86293786
>Dragons back is litteraly nothing but pointed scales
>She is wearing no armor
It just looks stupid, how the fuck does she stay on the dragon? How does she not fall off, or cut her hooter on all the scales?

For fucks sake, in reason one the dwarf literally has a custom saddle design for Bran, if the writers had any talent they would have referenced that by having him do the same for Dany.
>>
File: 1426723270978.jpg (53KB, 1018x626px) Image search: [Google]
1426723270978.jpg
53KB, 1018x626px
>tfw khaleesi will never be your gf
>>
>>86290539
>Daenerys has just become insufferable

become? she was the second-worst part of the show (behind only shae) since the very first episode
>>
>>86294093
>tfw khalessi will never peg you with a yass queen strapon
>>
She's unhinged, cruel, and merciless. Look at the scene last episode with the Spider. The guy has been loyal to her the entire time but she threatens o roast him alive if he does not have unquestionable loyalty. She constantly kills people and acts recklessly.

In my mind she seems like a despot in the making, one much more dangerous than the likes of Cersei. Even Cersei has limits to her power, but Dany has goddamn dragons to enforce her rule. You bend the knee or your family and everything you own burns! Plus shes incompetent, she couldn't even control 3 cities in slaver's bay. And she enforced her rule with wanton violence.

She is so obviously unhinged, but the show paints her in such a positive light. I don't understand it.
>>
File: smile ncw.jpg (145KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
smile ncw.jpg
145KB, 403x403px
Well, I'm rooting for Cersei and the walkers.
Dany is insufferable because she's written as infallible and just, even when she does shitty things she's propped up and portrayed as the next coming of jesus. I despise characters like that, nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman.
>>
>>86291627

People justify it by believing that because Jon said "if you go around burning cities and people" (or some shit) and Daenaerys just burned soldiers.

I mean the principle was that using Dragons to burn people was bad, but apparently excuses can be found.
>>
>>86290702
Its called branding, and it works perfectly for him.
>>
>>86290539
>we're all just told that we're supposed to like her
We are? Here I was thinking that we are supposed to make our own judgement about the character
>>86293159
Spooky
>>
>>86290612
I don't know about "always has been", despite being a shitty character she didn't seem very insane before. Once she started crucifying people it started going that way.
>>
>>86291627
>How is she not the bad guy?
Because there are a lot of bad guys in this series
>>
>>86296259
Why should she use soldiers to kill people instead? What's really the difference here: she'd either murder them with dragons or people, either way they're dead. I think the main problem was burning a bunch of civilians, using her dragons in military conflicts makes sense.
>>
>>86290746
sjws literally ban words from unis and write angry emails to app makers.
>>
>>86290539
>Nobody fucking likes her and we're all just told that we're supposed to like her
I know it's a meme at this point, but if you're serious, you're projecting. A lot of people do like her.
>>
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR DAENERYS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

THEY FUCKING SHOW YOU TYRION'S REACTION TO THE BATTLE OVER AND OVER IN CASE YOU'RE TOO THICK TO GET IT YOURSELF BUT APPARENTLY THAT WASN'T ENOUGH
>>
>>86290614
Did he not realise that Trump has a tax policy? I thought the gurm was big on that sort of stuff.
>>
>>86296986
You're not really supposed to root for anybody in that fight. The Lannisters just got finished murdering a bunch of people in Highgarden in order to take their gold.

War is dirty business, and nobody is really clean.
>>
>>86297008
Does Trump realise he has a tax policy?
>>
>>86290539
>take popular tv show
>add politics/clinton out of nowhere
shitposting is evolving
>>
File: mad queen.jpg (190KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
mad queen.jpg
190KB, 595x335px
>>86296986
>YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR DAENERYS
>>
>>86290614

>Gotta shill my gay little story

Tolkien would have been above that shit
>>
File: 1488076649882.jpg (65KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1488076649882.jpg
65KB, 250x236px
>>86290539
Your friendly reminder that this happened.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX99FLOavEY
>>
>>86290539
Why is she dressed like that now? Why did her entire cru start wearing this black and leather.
>>
>>86290961

Because shes barren. She cannot found a lasting dynasty and when she dies the land will be destabilized again. She has no reason to want to rule Westeros other than the power. She's worse than Stannis, Cersei or even Renly because it's all for a land she doesn't know
>>
File: 1456693271664.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1456693271664.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>86290638
>worse than the fucking sjw
K then.
>>
>>86297204
Um, because it's cool or something?
>>
>>86297012
>murdering a bunch of people

their enemies
>>
>>86297284
>Kelly C roasting a bunch of Lannisters
their enemies
>>
>>86297343
correct
>>
>>86293767
cute bait but nobodies biti-oh wait
>>
>>86297366
Yup. The people saying she's the mad queen are retarded. Cersei is the mad queen.
>>
>>86297169
Is it the fact that she kills them that upsets you or the way she does it?
>>
>>86297343
>>86297284
>prisoners are combatants
good meme

see >>86297169
as well as tonight's episode
>>
>>86297219
Pretty sure that's the point
>>
>>86297407
>"burning people alive and feeding them to beasts is acceptable behavior"
just listen to yourself
>>
>>86290741
How many times has she been called. Mary Sue or a female empowerment fantasy? Or she's not supposed to be on the throne.
>>
>>86297237

It's the trolls and anti-SJW's who are inserting there unrelated political commentary.

Saying that Daenary's gets special treatment because she is a female character is legit criticism, you don't need to be a pol poster to point that out in the current year.
>>
>>86297434
People cheer on Jaime as well. He pushed a kid out a window with the intention of killing him, killed his cousin while held prisoner (show only), tried to kill Ned in the streets (until his own man stabbed him with the spear), etc.

People aren't cheering for these people because they're 100% good people, they just like the characters. Perfect characters are boring.
>>
>>86296941
Alt righties come to the internet to constantly cry, bitch, and moan to the point where it hinders discussion. Then they mock SJWs about 'safe spaces' and being PC all the while claiming brown people are invading their space to the point that they feel unsafe and then complain that certain words shouldn't be used.
>>
>>86291438
We already know the ending
>>
>>86297434
Killing your ennemies is fine.

If I could, I would wipe out of existence every SJW
>>
>>86292133
>think again
>think again
>think again
>true, but
lmao?
>>
>>86297540
>He pushed a kid out a window with the intention of killing him
he was protecting his family
>killed his cousin while held prisoner (show only)
D&D fanfic
>tried to kill Ned in the streets (until his own man stabbed him with the spear)
Ned deserved it

What's Dany's excuse for burning prisoners alive?
>>
>>86297602
>he was protecting his family
He was covering his ass because he couldn't stop himself from fucking his sister
>D&D fanfic
It happened in the show. People are cheering based on the show.
>Ned deserved it
Nope.

>What's Dany's excuse for burning prisoners alive?
Slavers were trying to underground murder her people and overthrow the government.

That doesn't justify it, just like your justifications don't.
>>
>>86297434
>Decapitating people alive and piking their heads is acceptable behaviour
>Poisoning people alive and putting their corpses to rot is acceptable behaviour
>Bashing someone's head in on the battlefield is acceptable behaviour
>Stabbing your king in the back is acceptable behaviour
>Killing people is acceptable behaviour
I recall that the nobles in the city where in a conspiracy against her and they had their reasons to do so. But all I'm asking you is are you mad that she is killing people who could be innocent or are you mad over how she does it?
>>
>>86292311
>uses literally every three sentences
reddit get OUT
>>
>>86292664
>The last few seasons have been basically everyone, including Dany, being an idiot and not paying the price for their mistakes
Even when there is a price for a mistake, they just move on and it doesn't have any real effect on the characters. Rickon, the youngest Stark, was fucking mowed down mere episodes ago. Now we're having these "touching" reunions with Sansa and Arya and Bran, and no one has even mentioned him.
>>
>>86297774
>Rickon

Who?

What, you think Davos would even care to mention that his childre- I mean, only son, was killed by Tyrion?

That's silly, you're silly.

It's a bad show, don't take it so seriously.
>>
File: NedtheRetard.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
NedtheRetard.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>86297713
>his only argument is a strawman
nice

>>86297667
>He was covering his ass because he couldn't stop himself from fucking his sister
because he was definitely making the informed decision to kill bran back when he was filling his sister's pussy
>It happened in the show. People are cheering based on the show.
most of the Jaime fans are here and all of them hate D&D
>Nope.
Yep. He's the moron who let the war of the 5 kings happen.

>That doesn't justify it
Then why defend it? She's her father's daughter.
>>
>>86297841
Him not mentioning his son regarding Tyrion makes sense. He brought his son to war. He'd of course be upset about it, but you don't bring someone to war then be surprised/irrational at the person on the other side, when you were the aggressor.

Now, what IS weird is that he hasn't talked about/visited his wife at all. Doesn't she live on Dragonstone?
>>
>>86297859
You're avoiding my question, is it that hard to answer this simple question?

Are you upset that she is killing people or are you upset over how she does it?
>He's the moron who let the war of the 5 kings happen.
No that would be Jofrey
>>
>>86297859
>because he was definitely making the informed decision to kill bran back when he was filling his sister's pussy
And he's a horrible person for that decision.
>most of the Jaime fans are here and all of them hate D&D
That's nice. This is about the show, though. Him killing his cousin is canon for the show.
>Yep. He's the moron who let the war of the 5 kings happen.
Which Jaime help start by pushing his son out the window, trying to murder him.

>Then why defend it? She's her father's daughter.
I'm not defending it. I said you're not supposed to root for anybody in that battle from last episode. War is not clean. Reread what you originally responded to.
>>
>>86297888
She's killing people as an excuse to feed her dragons for her lust for power. The way she's doing it is inhumane. It's all retarded
>>
>>86297932
See that wasn't so hard was it?
>>
>>86297879
Anon, these things all have the same answer:

The writers don't care / forgot about it, it's inconsequential to them.
>>
Hopefully Davos will see and hear her burning people and have a PTSD flashback to his son and Shireen and murder her Chris Benoit style.
>>
File: 1472584032500.gif (497KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472584032500.gif
497KB, 245x200px
>>86297928
>>86297888
>>86292311
>there are unironic Dany fans on /tv/
unbelievable
>>
>>86297576
>while claiming brown people are invading their space to the point that they feel unsafe

Except that's literally true
>>
>>86297932
So instead she should have decapitated them all because that's the humane way to do it?
>>
>>86297988
You're either a troll or an idiot. I'm not a Dany fan just because you have zero rebuttal
>>
>>86297988
and I'm just wondering if you're upset that Dany is killing nobles or how she is doing it.
>>
File: sjw pol.jpg (146KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
sjw pol.jpg
146KB, 1024x887px
>>86297237
>>
>>86290539
>I wanted the spear to go through her fucking head
can you imagine the sheer outrage from "fans" if that happened? it would be glorious but ultimately useless since they would just use melly to resurrect her a few episodes later and she would yas kween slay everyone in revenge
>>
File: 1502531740688.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502531740688.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>86297888
>You're avoiding my question, is it that hard to answer this simple question?
What?

>No that would be Jofrey
Joffrey only exacerbated the war that Ned started. Ned could have ended it instantly if he wasn't a retard that showed his hand too soon

>>86297928
>And he's a horrible person for that decision.
for what? cucking the king or fucking his sister?
>Which Jaime help start by pushing his son out the window, trying to murder him.
wew
by that logic it was Bran's fault for being a nosy snoop
He's lucky Jaime didn't slit his throat instead of chucking him out the window

>>86297994
Yes
Name a more humane way to execute people in medieval times.
>>
She's no longer the underdog. Thrones has always been about rooting for hopeless causes with good in them. Tyrion, Stannis, Danny for a while, the Starks. Danny is no longer an underdog with a big dream, she's got 3 flying tanks and she's screaming at the world that everything belongs to her, and that the closest thing to an elected leader Westeros has should bow down to her because her dad used to be an insane murderous king.

She needs to get BTFO hard and humbled into being a good character, or she needs to go fully mad and die. This current character continuing into the winners slot would be fucking insane. Like the rich fat kid at school getting his own way.
>>
>>86298099
>for what? cucking the king or fucking his sister?
For trying to murder a little boy, to cover up his fucking his sister. You keep glossing over him trying to murder a child.
>wew
It's as sound as your logic that Ned deserved to be killed by Jaime in the streets (which was not related to your flimsy justification anyway).

It's stupid to be a fanboy for a specific single character and pretend they aren't flawed as shit. Their flaws make them interesting and good to watch.
>>
>>86297512
She hasn't. Not on here at least.
>>
>>86298155
>For trying to murder a little boy, to cover up his fucking his sister. You keep glossing over him trying to murder a child.
like I said originally, it was to protect his family
In a similar situation Ned didn't have the balls to do what needed to be done and half his family died because of it

>It's as sound as your logic that Ned deserved to be killed by Jaime in the streets
He did deserve it, for being an utter moron that caused a huge war.
Tywin was right. Jaime should've killed him there and then there wouldn't be a war.
>>
>>86290961
She acts like she's completely entitled to be the ruler of a land she had never before laid eyes on, and she is doing it through bloody conquest, bringing three napalm dinosaurs, a horde of rapists and an army of eastern eunuchs. She's basically Sauron.
>>
>>86298230
>He did deserve it, for being an utter moron that caused a huge war.
Him trying to kill Ned had nothing to do with the aftermath. Your justification is shit.

Fanboys gonna fanboy. This might actually be worse than the Danyfags.
>>
File: WMAFxxxx.jpg (938KB, 1802x1334px) Image search: [Google]
WMAFxxxx.jpg
938KB, 1802x1334px
>>86290539
The only reason you hate her is because she's a white woman leading a nonwhite army to kill white men. At least those are the terms you're framing it in.

At least now you know how Asian men feel when movies or shows are all about white men who fuck Asian women and help them kill Asian men.
>>
>>86298230
>like I said originally, it was to protect his family
He was going to murder a little boy.

That's not a good justification. It's just a justification. Jaime's not a good person, as much as he likes to tell himself he is. He's a great character, though.

>He did deserve it, for being an utter moron that caused a huge war.
But Jaime wasn't trying to kill him in the streets for starting a war. That's post-attempted killing justification, and it's not even a good justification to begin with.
>>
>>86298273
>She acts like she's completely entitled to be the ruler of a land she had never before laid eyes on, and she is doing it through bloody conquest, bringing three napalm dinosaurs, a horde of rapists and an army of eastern eunuchs.
That's been her plan since like the second season, maybe earlier. I don't get why you would only just start hating her now.
>>
>>86298311
He kidnapped Tyrion
>>
File: CFwnZdBUIAAQyOK.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CFwnZdBUIAAQyOK.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
>>86298342
but OGF was kino
>>
>>86291135
Umm hello, thats all she thought about doing all this season. It has taken multiple people to tell that it would a terrible idea to burn an destroy everything to get what she wants. Because her actions would be like the mad kings.
>>
>>86298371
Not justification for trying to kill someone in the streets. Would be good justification to have the king/queen to step in and have him brought back.
>>
>>86291143
I like Targaryens and Dragons.
I wanted a taller and skinnier Dany desu.
>>
>>86298368
>He was going to murder a little boy.
>That's not a good justification. It's just a justification
You wouldn't murder someone so that your sister and 3 children would live?
>>
>>86291157
No one wanted Aegon to be king when he flew in with his dragons. Means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>86298432
Wouldn't know. Just because it's a justification doesn't mean it makes them a good person. Dany has justification for everything she's done as well.

These aren't completely good characters. They're people with shitty flaws. That's sort of a GRRM thing. Take the tropes, and insert realism (as realistic as you can in a story with dragons and some minor magic).
>>
>>86298370
because shes actually doing it and succeeding?
>>
>>86290614
Based fat man
>>
#Dothrakugeeswelcome
#notmydothrakee
>>
>>86290539
Plot armor breeds resentment.

Good acting breeds empathy, so she should try that sometime.

She has boring motives, boring plotlines ever since she burned qarth. Everything is some kind of mary sue power fantasy of yass queen slay.

But not only that, her plotlines infect and make boring everyone she touches.

Tyrion sucks now. Varys. Barristan sucked in contact with her.
>>
>>86296553
That's like saying we should be able to use chemical weapons because the result is the same.
>>
Nobody owes Dany anything considering the Baratheons/Lannisters won the throne by conquest and until she's back on the throne, she's an usurper.
>>
>>86298539
Jon sucks now as well
>>
How can alt rightards be so triggered by a fictional character
>>
>>86298273
>Aegon does it
"yeah that's cool"
>Dany does it
"what a cunt"

The Targaryens are from and island off of Essos you dumbass, even farther away than the Dothraki. Being regarded as a foreigner was a massive problem for Aegon too. This is no different at all.
>>
>>86298497
Dany's entire justification is "muh title"

You can't make her seem good by trying to character assassinate the guy who LITERALLY saved 500,000 people from her mad father.
>>
>>86298563
Because the past couple years in America has been all about getting outraged over stupid shit that doesn't really matter. Seems like everyone wants in on it these days.
>>
>>86297576
>Alt righties come to the internet to constantly cry, bitch, and moan to the point where it hinders discussion. Then they mock SJWs about 'safe spaces' and being PC all the while claiming brown people are invading their space to the point that they feel unsafe and then complain that certain words shouldn't be used.

When you make schools, universities and the workforce anti-free speech obviously people will rely on other outlets to express themselves.

The internet is not a safe space for people who are not pro-multiculturalism and pro-globalism, the internet is a place they can discuss their views without being condemned and shouted down with nonsense.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>86298594
>muh strawman
>>
>>86298596
God. This is almost exactly like arguing with the insufferable book Sansa fans years ago before the show even started. No point in me arguing further with a blind fanboy who's all in.
>>
File: 513473514.jpg (103KB, 1200x538px) Image search: [Google]
513473514.jpg
103KB, 1200x538px
>>86298342
>implying dothraki aren't white
>>
>>86298115
You don't even need to be an underdog. It's what you do once you have power that defines your character.

Her supposed non-attack of kings landing is supposed to be good character, but then she does it anyway by teleporting her dothraki army behind kings landing and burning all crops, so that all people will starve instead of burning alive.

On top of that she committed a far worse crime. The whole thing was boring.

There is no real conflict and no real power struggle in her camp. No real distrust. I mean she makes a comment about whether she can believe tyrion or not, but it doesn't carry weight because we can tell she isn't really considering it and we can tell he's a dany supporter until death.

There's just a real lack of tension from everything that happens around her.

Even jon +littlefinger had more tension than that, and that part sucked balls too. Watch a season 2 scene between cersei and tyrion. Fuck this show has gotten so bad.
>>
>>86296146
>tfw khaleesi will never stimulate your nipples with her wildly flailing eyebrows while doing so
>>
Sick of all the misogyny on /tv/
>>
>>86297576
>Hearing opinions you don't like hinders discussion

Lol. Says more about you than about the opinions
>>
>>86298739
looks like a typical Spaniard to me
>>
>>86298273

>Dany is basically Sauron

THIS

It's exactly what Sauron did. He flew to some shit heap part of middle earth, steal others armies, enlist the help of a few magic creatures and corrupt a handful of important western figures before trying to conquer a foreign land.

Jon is a boatsex away from becoming Saruman 2.0
>>
File: cantfight.jpg (864KB, 1580x1700px) Image search: [Google]
cantfight.jpg
864KB, 1580x1700px
>>86298739
Better than white actually.
>>
>>86298342
Stop trying to rewrite history.

/tv/ has maligned this bitch from the very beginning because she never had to work for anything and her stupid mistakes were never punished by the story. She wasn't quite a mary sue, but her sense of entitlement and cruel sense of "justice" always turned me against her.
>>
>>86297667
The first slaver she burned was the guy who sold her an entire army of unsullied.

He may have insulted her a bit. But burning him alive for that? It took her 2 seconds after having an army to start to become a cruel warlord.
>>
>>86298757
She's going to majorly fuck up, and Tyrion/Varys will try to course correct the movement. She's very young and naive as hell. She thought she could "cleanly" win the Throne, but there is no peaceful transition of power when it needs to be forced. War is ugly and she's going to do worse things.

The writing's been shit though, yeah. Either Bronn or Jaime should've died, but because they're major characters and the writers have no balls, they conveniently jump out of the way of fucking dragon fire (that and the entire Jaime needs to kill Cersei thing). The writing's been weak lately.
>>
>>86291605
retard roastie defending roastie queen who'd have thought. Before tyrion talked her out of it and gave his suggestions she was all too prepared to burn kings landing and bring the dothraki filth to Westeros
>>
>>86298774
>Women getting equal criticism is misogyny

Get off your high horse
>>
File: promo323718229.jpg (177KB, 1278x719px) Image search: [Google]
promo323718229.jpg
177KB, 1278x719px
>>86298814

LEAVE DANY TO ME
>>
>>86296524
And she's the worst of them.
>>
>>86298839
Send a message. Can't do that if they don't know you're serious. Like when Jaime was willing to catapult Edmure's child over the Tully's walls if that's what it would've taken.
Nobody is clean.
>>
>>86290748
good point famalam
>>
>>86298866
>replying to an obvious troll
time to step away for a second, anon
>>
>>86293767
Second, i had no idea he could balls it up this badly
>>
>>86298004
>>86292311
Either mildly adequate b8 or a complete autistic moron. From the language I'd say it's the latter because no one can fake speaking autist that well.

>Being this fucking retarded
Can't wait for this season to end for you to fuck off back to school once the Summer's over and back to your original board (or website, in this case it seems). Kys, virgin. No one will ever fuck you.
>>
>>86298846
Well we know that Bran is going to fly, that was prophesied by the three eyed raven in the cave, even in the show.

I wonder if that just relates to flying as raven or whether he'll warg into a dragon, I think the latter is likely.

But that means he comes in conflict with dragons, which means either Bran is on white walker's side, or Dany somehow does not pull through, but D&D fuckery makes that unlikely.

They seem to have a superficial understanding of what's interesting and think the outcome is more interesting than how it happens.
>>
>>86298956
don't be too obvious when you're trying to b8
>>
>>86290614

>least qualified candidate

Yeah, if he's not an actor or a bartender, what he can possibly know about ruling a country?
>>
>>86298977
>Dany somehow does not pull through, but D&D fuckery makes that unlikely.
Dany won't live to the very ending. She might "win", but she's going to die. GRRM already told them how the whole series is supposed to end, and they'll end it like that (even if the path there is different). Martin wouldn't go with a "happy" ending like Dany winning the throne. Going to be something bittersweet.
>>
>>86298985
Candidate out of the candidates qualified to run for presidency? You being thick again cletus
>>
File: 1502241240658.jpg (101KB, 2048x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1502241240658.jpg
101KB, 2048x1173px
>>86299017
>Going to be something bittersweet.
like this
>>
>>86298068
The left really can't meme.
>>
>>86298893
Jaime wasn't desperate and lucky that Edmure would even meet with him to do a business deal.
>>
>>86291953
So you fight the good fight with your shitposts on anonymous imageboards?
>>
dany does just not have the presence to make her look intimidating when she tries, she just come across as obnoxious and entitled

women have to try extra hard of course, but it's not like they can't be intimidating (in the role of a leader, physically it's even more difficult)
>>
>>86298985
Reagan was a politician before he became president, and had experience as governor for 2 terms.

Trump actually IS very inexperienced for the position, but that's what people wanted. They were tired of the "same old-same old" song and dance in DC (even if I don't think it was the right answer, I can see why they voted for him).
>>
>>86299017
I fucking hope so. Seeing all the mentally unstable fans cry for their mary sue would almost make up for the bad writing.
>>
>>86298978
That's what I'm trying to say, don't be obvious in your b8.

Everything defending the Targaryen bitch on this board sounds like b8 until you see people spending hours and hours doing it. I find it hard to believe someone is as lifeless as to just pretend to defend this shitty, shitty, shitty character online, so they must be doing it in a heartfelt manner. Which leaves me with autistic moron virgins rather than b8ing dipshits.
>>
>>86299053
Cate Blanchett could pull intimidating leader off. But yeah, presence is a thing.
>>
>>86290614
It's funny how the past two presidents we got were the least qualified ever when they won. I think this is a trend now.
>>
>>86299076
Last bit of helpful advice here. You can't reverse this here. Just try in the next thread, and tone it down a notch.
>>
>>86299095
>the last non-terrible president we've had was Bush Sr.
really makes you think
>>
>>86299105
What the fuck are you even mumbling about you retard?

Kill yourself, you sound insane. I'd say try to get laid but obviously you've been trying for the past 20 years and it hasn't worked out.
>>
>>86299053
>women have to try extra hard of course, but it's not like they can't be intimidating

No, it's not hard. All you have to do is keep other people off balance. Female actresses just suck at it because they're generally not chosen for talent.
>>
>>86299072
Why? If it's a good narrative, people will be happy. Like Jaime fans will be happy when he dies before the end of the series as well.

Dany's not a Mary Sue. She's just poorly written. She fucks up a lot and has to be reigned in. She's going to fuck up even worse before the season is over.
>>
>>86290539
Yes thank you OP. Someone who understands. She used to be an intelligent, prideful, angry, compassionate character. Now she's lost all depth, cause muh iron throne.
>>
we need better janitors or threads will keep derailing.
>>
>>86290961
>killed innocents to steal gold
>will allow the white walkers to win unless jon snow "bends the knee"
her one redeeming quality is that she saved the slaves
>>
>>86290715
implying d&d have the balls to kill off anyone of importance.
>>
File: 1104156.jpg (328KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
1104156.jpg
328KB, 600x738px
>>86290539
i want to be her sex slave
>>
>>86299490
>tfwswnpy
>>
>>86297512
Almost never. Cersei is a fantastic character in a sea of female empowerment garbage. You literally picked the worst example in the entire show for your argument.
>>
>>86296184
>The guy has been loyal to her the entire time
IMPLYING her retard brother wasnt the main objective you stupid son of a bitch. He's a traitor. His death will come this season, just as Mel predicted and as Dany warned.
>>
>>86290715
Even with GRRM at the helm, it was pretty obvious who the plot armored main players were. And D&D will never kill off one of their golden sues. Especially the champion of feminism. Dany is the most invincible character in the entire series, even more so than Snow.
>>
>>86290638
>just because she has a vagina
Only a walking vagina would feel entitled to rule every single piece of land, even land that isn't ruled by a cruel dictator (see: the Nothern Powerhouse), then refusing the help him save humanity unless he allows someone like HER to rule the land which is rightfully his.
>>
>>86290539
nobody cares what you want
>>
>>86290614
>winter in coming

And I thought there was a global warming.
Can liberals be consistent with their claims for once?
>>
File: 1465756526329.jpg (72KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465756526329.jpg
72KB, 1280x800px
>>86298342
Alain Delonâ„¢ est une star en Asie

this thrad is so SJW it hurts
luckily it'll be 404ed soon
>>
>>86290727
If you didn't make a political thing out of this maybe "Drumpftards" wouldn't despise the character for the obnoxious imbeciles who like her.
>>
File: 1468711090517.jpg (313KB, 1828x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1468711090517.jpg
313KB, 1828x1025px
>>86298342
i've heard asiatic women prefer white men over asiatic men and black monkeys tho.
>>
File: why.gif (2MB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2MB, 265x200px
>>86290539

>Season 4: Stannis comes North at the first report of White Walkers and wildlings
>Season 7: Dany still refuses to come North because she's too busy starving the Seven Kingdoms by burning all the food from the Reach

I love those little moments when D&D's awful writing unintentionally slips through and they show just how unfit to rule Dany is
>>
>>86291368
>my wife(male) nor his son have US Citizenship

Fixed that for you Pierre
>>
>>86290539
In the first season she was a shy annoying looking girl but after she got her dragons her psychosis activated and she basically turned into Viserys 2.0, she is unable to comprehend anything other than muh iron throne and muh druguns. She is like a dumber and more annoying Littlefinger in the sense that she does not care about the well-being of the realm, she will burn it to ashes but she HAS to be the one ruling it. But the most infuriating thing is that she acts as if she does care and is somehow above everyone else despite being one of the most mentally disturbed characters in the series, and somehow good and smart people like Tyrion just lose their mind and go along with it
>>
>>86296220
I'm with you
>>
>>86291936
Which pixel confuses you?
>>
what is dany's religion anyway?

she was raised in pentos and has been all over essos at this point

no way she follows the seven or any other westerosi faith
>>
>>86290612
That would redeem her as a valid character, and be the perfect pay off. At the moment she is the most boring character ever and dragging the entire story down. Before it had real twists and turns, now I am just waiting for it to end.
>>
>>86290614
how the absolute fuck can THIS GUY write some of the best and most successful fiction ever? ill give the fat cunt his due the early books are written amazingly well but jesus christ.

I will never understand how someone can be so competent in one field yet so weak and insecure?
>>
Shes just a really shitty actress, overacting everything like she as in a stage play rather than a tv show.

shes also a huge hypocrite.
>>
>>86290614
Well. He is a fat nerd nevkbeard 60 year old grand master dragon virgin wizard. Hardly surprising he wants a strong feminist leader to be in charge.

I bet fucking Theon Greyjoy will end up being the Nevil Longbottom of the story.

Fucking end the show already. Wrap it up in the next episode, please god.
>>
File: youu.jpg (39KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
youu.jpg
39KB, 512x800px
>I hate wymon they sc- make me mad. I-Iwish all men will rape em' hahaha
>>
>>86291198
not everyone who dislikes characters who happen to be a woman or minority are /pol/ and not everyone whocry /pol/ are fucking reddit sjws or whatever
people are getting so fucking partisan its pissing me off
>>
her character literally has no arch or development

I hate the cunts who like this show now not because i disagree with them but because they make HBO rich and as long as they do they will keep making shittier and shittier film.
>>
>>86290655
The fact she didn't die in that episode kinda ruined the show. It jumped the shark. At the very least she should have lost a dragon. Knock that bitch down a peg
>>
>>86301000
I didn't pay much attention in previous seasons, but this season I'm paying attention to acting in all her scenes because of idiots here who constantly complain about it, and I think she's fucking amazing. Just rewatch that scene where Tyrion and Varys tell her about Unsullied. Or scene before that one with Jon in the cave. She plays character that is supposed to be cold to others in order to be taken seriously, and can't always show much emotion. But when she's supposed to do so, she does it amazingly. I wish people would be able to separate acting and writting.
>>
>>86296220
this teebeeehaaych
>>
File: 615340.jpg (888KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
615340.jpg
888KB, 2880x1800px
>>86290539
She is the Breaker of Chains

Go fuck yourself

She's going to save Westeros and you need to deal with it
>>
>>86297098
Yeah it sounds like it from this
>>
>>86298739
shouldve made them mongols/uyghur wouldve looked better
>>
>>86299032
thats the ending I want
>>
>>86291368
All countries belong to America
>>
>>86290961
She's a woman. I don't need to couch the opinion with anything.
>>
File: 1370276753323.jpg (36KB, 439x388px) Image search: [Google]
1370276753323.jpg
36KB, 439x388px
>>86297098
>Say what you will about Hitler's methods, he gets things done.
>>
File: 6MjMgs9.png (751KB, 662x492px) Image search: [Google]
6MjMgs9.png
751KB, 662x492px
>>86301178
you and i have very different opinions of good acting, she has so much screen time that im sure she nails a few scenes very well, but her worst scenes are terrible.
>>
>>86300984
Damn, I guess people can have different views from you without being retarded.
>>
>>86290961

Because she hasn't earned anything.

She lucked out with her dragons, plot somehow dictates that the Dothraki suddenly change their ways and follow some weak girl who should be with the other crones as a Dosh Kasleen.

Think about it, what has she done besides threaten people with her dragons? What has she truly done to earn anything, besides letting other people do the hard work? She's full of herself, prancing around with a list of hollow titles. It's the reason I was so glad Jon didn't bend to her. He, on the other hand, has earned his place, he's fought, bled, and died for his position.
>>
>>86301694

The end result of World War II indicates that he was actually very poor at getting things done
>>
>>86302155
We haven't seen the end result here either, which is why it's entertaining.
>>
File: 1498764141302.png (590KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498764141302.png
590KB, 698x720px
Why is /tv/ scared of strong woman? She is the best Game of thrones char yet.
>>
>>86301152
She lost most of her navy just the episode before, goddamn.
>>
>>86290603
me too tbqh
>>
>>86290539
>we're all just told that we're supposed to like her

Is this an actual mental illness? Do we have some shrink anon here?
>>
>>86290712
Western civilization is degenerate cancer you blue pilled pleb.
Captcha: Goldburg
>>
File: fragilewhitemales.jpg (104KB, 612x960px) Image search: [Google]
fragilewhitemales.jpg
104KB, 612x960px
ITT

whiny fragile white males being fragile and whiny
>>
File: 1463364261493.jpg (60KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463364261493.jpg
60KB, 900x600px
>>86302804
^this

Dany is the queen, get over it
>>
Daenerys isn't any different compared to all the other rulers except she's nicer than them in the end. She's still the best candidate other than Jon

And it's "The Song of Ice and Fire" so uniting Jon and Daenerys seems obvious
>>
>>86299197
Shes a lot cooler in the books. In the show she is insufferable because of the poor writing.
>>
>>86302885
there is no such thing a king or a queen, power resides where men believe it resides.
>>
>>86290961
Dragons.

One character summed it up best in saying that, among LEGITIMATE contenders for the throne, Dany is the best one. Because even though she's incredibly incompetent, she has good intentions. Whereas Cersei is a total bitch, and there's not really anybody else that can rightfully take the throne by now at this point (unless Gendry comes in with a hail mary pass).

but her dragons still make her unlikable... that final battle scene was honestly sickening even though I hate the lannisters and want them to lose, and the only person I objectively like on that side was Bronn. Those dragons need to go down, they're terrible.

leave it to game of thrones to have me root for a dude who tried to kill a 10 year old so he could bang his sister more over somebody who freed slaves.
>>
>>86303226
lol ok well the power resides with the queen who has three dragons, kiddo
>>
>>86303125
No, the song of ice and fire is literally just Jon.
>>
I really don't know why I don't like her. I mean maybe it's more I hate the army she's fighting with (dothraki) I really don't want them to win, a bunch of rapists. I fucking cheered when that Dragon got hit. I also do prefer other characters to that bitch
>>
File: 1429054879159.jpg (2MB, 3339x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1429054879159.jpg
2MB, 3339x5000px
>>
>>
File: 3098F.jpg (331KB, 1000x326px) Image search: [Google]
3098F.jpg
331KB, 1000x326px
>>
File: 1308613011602.jpg (218KB, 341x495px) Image search: [Google]
1308613011602.jpg
218KB, 341x495px
>>
File: 1313265578713.jpg (241KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1313265578713.jpg
241KB, 636x900px
>>
>>86290614
>my political viewpoints matter because i wrote a fucking fantasy book
what a dumb lard ball
>>
>>86303910
he's not wrong though
>>
Dany is the rightful queen
>>
>>86290539
I knew the show when to shit when she didn't get hang banged by those dothraki last season
>>
>>86303960
oh yeah? what has trump done to be titled as the worst president in history?
>>
>>86290539
How could we like her? She is stuck on this petty "bend the knee" bullshit. Jon Snow is the only one playing the long game right now. Why not deal with the zombies then worry about becoming queen?
>>
>>86304019
colluded with a foreign government to take power

thank god this thread is past bumping
>>
>>86303417
Dragons are a big deal be we know that the giant crossbow can kill them, if Bronn had aimed a few feet to the right he would have hit Drogon in the heart instead of the shoulder and ended the war then and there.
>>
Why was Rickon such a non-character?
>>
File: catto.jpg (67KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
catto.jpg
67KB, 750x737px
>>86302720
No , you are cancer .
>>
I thought this show had no heroes and villains?
>>
File: 3134767165.jpg (53KB, 426x679px) Image search: [Google]
3134767165.jpg
53KB, 426x679px
>>86291438
>not letting the white walkers, danny and the north fight it out, depleting their armies.
>not wanting Cersei murdering the final few of them and claim credit for murdering the night king.
>not wanting a happy ending where Cersei hangs every single last Stark at Kings Landing
>not wanting a rightful Queen on the iron throne together with her qt husband the Mountain and they're adorable daughter
u got
shit
taste
>>
>>86304202
>Rickon
...Dickon.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.