[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy Godfather Thread - Apolonia Waifu Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Apollonia_married.jpg (15KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Apollonia_married.jpg
15KB, 250x375px
>tfw no qt traditional Catholic Italian wife
>tfw you'll never court a virtuos girl in front of her family
>tfw you will never marry a virgin who loves you with all of her heart
anyone else think Apolonia is best girl in the Godfather?
>>
>>86290465
I always wanted to bang Connie
Yeah, she's not even close to best girl, but I thought she was hotter
>>
>>86290664
she was a spoiled brat but could've beena great wife with the correct husband
>>
File: ypipo.png (1MB, 1690x978px) Image search: [Google]
ypipo.png
1MB, 1690x978px
>>86290465
>You will never have a cutie traditional Catholic Arab lebanese wife

Why even live?
>>
>>86291577
>ancestors of raped slaves from the North Africa white slave trade
>>
>>86290465
i'll never understand the appeal of these movies
>>
>>86291655
are you retarded?
>>
>know each other for 2 days
>instantly get married

fucking retard
>>
>>86291847
It was a better time
>>
>>86291703
Are you? Arab pirates out of Tripoli had been kidnapping whites for centuries and selling them into slavery throughout the Arab world until Thomas Jefferson requested the creation of the Marines to invade Libya and put an end to it after they had raided several American navel ships and enslaved their passengers. This idea that ancient Middle Easterners had blue eyes and light skin is a delusion perpetuated by morons like you. You're literally celebrating your salted wounds
>>
>Appollonia is supposed to be this virgin babe filled with the carnal lust virgins posses and want to exhume upon their night of matrimomy in the books
>pretty meh girl that exists just to be car bombed in the movie
>>
>>86291691
Most kids these days wouldn't. You have to have an appreciation for good directing, acting and story to understand.
>>
It's my favorite movie, I've read the book, and I lived in both new York and Italy. I know everything Godfather related.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>86293831
whats the story on sollozzo? he just shows up and starts wrecking shit i take it he had backing from barzini from the start

also how come theres never any subtitles during the sollozzo michael talk in the diner before michael shoots up the place?
>>
>>86292102
i'm 44, my issue isn't with what you listed, which i can actually appreciate. my issue is with mob shit in general
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.