[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>millions of people bought tickets to see this guy play with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jeff_dunham-2014_800x600.jpg (137KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jeff_dunham-2014_800x600.jpg
137KB, 800x600px
>millions of people bought tickets to see this guy play with dolls and talking to himself
>>
>>86288786
I am only familiar with him from that one episode of 30 Rock.
>>
>>86288786
things you couldn't get away with today?
>>
>>86288786
das racist
>>
File: 1475921321535.gif (9KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475921321535.gif
9KB, 633x758px
>years ago
>watching whatever the fuck's on comedy central, having a good time
>it ends
>jeff dunham special starts playing
>I KEEL U
>>
>>86288786
silence! i keel you!
>>
>americans consider this peak comedy
>>
>that retarded kid who would make you listen to clips of this asshole in high school
>you fake laugh politely because you're too much of a pussy to say it wasn't funny
>he now talks to you every day about jeff dunham
>he now quotes his puppets at you loudly whenever he sees you
>for the rest of your time at school
>he never forgets that one awkward interaction where you feigned interest in his favorite comic
>>
>>86288879
OBSESSED
>>
>>86288786
he has a youtube channel now and it's painfully unfunny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxj8Ck7ZcxI
>>
>>86288786
literally it was a different time
>>
>>86288879
t. keel'd
>>
Damn I remember when this guy and this puppet were on the most viewed videos on youtube.
>>
>>86288786
Middle school me was obsessed. >>86289076
Are you my cousin? Cause I swear I subjected him to this autism.
>>
>>86288786
millions of AMERIKUKS bro
>>
I hated this fucking faggot all the muslims would quote this cunt in my britbong school
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.