[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orphan Black Live Thread "Series Finale Edition"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: OrphanBlackBBCAmericaScience.jpg (27KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
OrphanBlackBBCAmericaScience.jpg
27KB, 600x428px
Somehow this show made it 5 years and got to end as it was intended too.

Anyone else stick around up to this point?
>>
>>86284093
The show was shit intentionally? Like slam poetry or something?
>>
>>86284093
>Somehow
Promote degeneracy on the BBC and get paid.
>>
what happened, I've only seen till the second season
>>
>>86284093
5 seasons? shit
>>
>>86284093
>Anyone else stick around up to this point?
I did. I Watched because of the nudity in season 1 expecting more. I feel it went downhill after the first couple seasons. Ending was okay, sorta meh whatever.

>>86285623
>what happened, I've only seen till the second season.
The show never really got into deep sci-fi like it seemed it was headed, so a bit of a let down. They basically just invented a villain in the last season to defeat who was secretly behind it all, lame.

I still like the main actress though, she's been in a few flicks, good career start.
>>
>>86284093
I watched all the show because de mainly actress.
The final was shit, to please de fandom
>>
>I still like the main actress though, she's been in a few flicks, good career start.

She's going to be in that Boston marathon bombing movie with Jake Gyllenhaal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0ERCu3bVE
>>
I enjoyed the series.
>>
First season was unironically great, after that I just found it boring and stopped watching at some point
>>
>>86284093

didn't see one episode desu...never heard of it...
Then again, I don't watch any TV...and haven't for over a decade...
And believe me...nothing was missed...
>>
>>86288905
It was a decent show, even though the fanbase was mostly Tumblr lesbians.
>>
how come there's no fuckin link yet
>>
I've never seen an episode, but I think I have a basic concept of the plot from the BBC commercials when I am watching Star Trek.

The one thing that kind of bugged me was that they made one of the clones a lesbian I can only assume as a way to be progressive and try to say we all have the potential to be gay. It always struck me as counter constructive because that would imply that either a) homosexuality is a result of environment or b) everyone is born inherently gay to some degree and have a possibility of acting on the impulse. Either option implies that being gay is ultimately a choice, which seems to go against the popular opinion of the gay movement being that "they were born that way"
>>
>>86284093
I watched the first two seasons plus a bit of season three and I could never get over the bizarre tone shifts in the clone storylines. In one episode they'd go from multiple people being murdered by shadowy corporate assassins to breeding experiments performed by cultists to the wacky adventures of the yuppie clone and her dimwitted husband.
>>
>>86289482
The clones aren't perfect, additionally the lesbian one is also terminally ill.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.