[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK happened to Dukat in the later seasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: dick cunt.jpg (100KB, 582x530px) Image search: [Google]
dick cunt.jpg
100KB, 582x530px
He was fine as the show's anti-villain or whatever who would help out the DS9 crew whenever they needed a no-bullshit, heavy-handed response to a situation. He was the friendly neighborhood dictator who always put the effectiveness of Federation principles and protocols into question by providing an efficient fascist alternative.

Why does he suddenly become "EVIL" by the end with no more nuance or complexity to his character? He literally becomes a vessel for wormhole demons in an arc that just shits all over years and years of layered character development.
>>
He was always evil. You were just too blinded by your worship of charisma to see it.
>>
People liked him and it bothered the writers. They had to make the point that he was supposed to be a villain so we got him leading a suicide cult
>>
He should have been written out after his daughter was killed. He had a really great arc up until that point.
>>
File: MCGA.png (439KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
MCGA.png
439KB, 768x480px
It's hilarious how cartoonishly, moustache-twirlingly evil Dukat became in season 6 and 7. He was one of the best morally ambiguous antagonists I've ever seen up until Waltz in season 6, which I think was the turning point for his character with his "genocide the Bajorans" speech to Sisko.
After that he's doing comical shit like calling Kira and 3:00 in the morning to tell her he fucked her mom and going full Jim Jones with Bajoran death cults while banging his disciples on the sly.
That actually reveals his one true and enduring weakness, his inability to resist that sweet Bajoran pusy.
>>
File: IMG_1113.jpg (115KB, 634x817px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.jpg
115KB, 634x817px
>>86283789
Upboated
>>
File: kirk and picard.jpg (16KB, 341x212px) Image search: [Google]
kirk and picard.jpg
16KB, 341x212px
Protip: ds9 and voyager are both trash
>>
File: 7897987986757567.jpg (18KB, 347x417px) Image search: [Google]
7897987986757567.jpg
18KB, 347x417px
My favourite part is when Dukat became a Messiah and cuucked one of his followers
>>
File: IMG_1095.png (119KB, 575x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.png
119KB, 575x366px
>>86283942
That's just like, your opinion man
>>
>>86283369
This guy literally has a vagina on his forehead.
>>
>>86284085
that was fucking hilarious

>it's a blessing from the pah wraiths!
>>
ATTENTION
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.