[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watching the office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: promotionmain.jpg (68KB, 594x404px) Image search: [Google]
promotionmain.jpg
68KB, 594x404px
does anybody want to start rewatching the office together
we'd watch an episode a night or something

i got the hankering and thought it'd be fun to watch with others
>>
Let's do Friends instead, way more potential for making fun of stuff and comfy 90's life.
>>
>>86278918
I really like that idea. Someone could stream Friends the same time everynight like 2 or 3 eps
>>
i've never seen friends but it seemed kitschy
i chose the office because i was jiving with it in particular nowadays
>>
>>86278894
>>86278918
>>86278981
>>86279588
I'd be down for either. Set a time when the thread starts and everyone watch the ep together.
>>
Can we have a poll to decide between friends and the office?
>>
Bumping this cuz /tv/ watching things together is comfy
>>
>>86279643
we could start tonight
i don't have much interest in friends but i'd do the office
should we do the first season or skip to s2e1
>>
>>86279852
>>86280085
http://www.strawpoll.me/13692791
>>
>>86280380
Def the first season also if we do The Office, it doesnt contribute to the overall story but the episodes are really funny and comfy.
>>
>>86278894
yes, I need to rewatch it again soon

this will be the 7th or 8th time, I don't keep track
>>
>>86280472
you're right
i undervalue it but maybe it's because i felt like i've seen them so often

>>86280516
my rewatching has holes all the time so i'd like to do a proper run once
this'd be a good opportunity

so would someone stream it or would we all press play on the hour or something
>>
>>86280690
I have the first 3 season but I dont know a good host streaming service if we wanna do it that way. I'd honestly be OK with everyone just watching on the dot on their own devices because it would be less people and thus less shitposting.
>>
i have something where the pilot is up right now streaming but you need to install some userscript plugin
you can follow the directions from the site

right now the only mp4s i can find are from google drive and they require the plugin
but it seems to work
>>
>>86282457
oops
cytu.
be/r/officebuds
>>
>>86281656
you can embed vids at cytu.
be
it's pretty streamlined, easy to set up
>>
not too sure what to do
the drive seems to be the best option but i'd want it so you could just watch vs having to install a plugin

well
we can do the press play on the hour thing until i figure something if anyone is still around
>>
>>86278894
Uk here. I've never watched either of them.
>>
>>86283647
Use the live stream on the arconai website
>>
>>86283766
the office is a comfy watch

so the video is embedded at
cytu-dot-be/r/officebuds
it can't be synced while embedded but we have a chat at least which makes it cozy

and they're the extended w/deleted scenes so cozyx2

i'll watch it at 10est in 2m and see who comes by
>>
>>86284047
don't they stream nonstop
we want to do a run from beginning to end
>>
>>86278894
comfy
im in!
>>
that wasn't bad
four people came by

i'll post again tomorrow and prob for all of season 1 and see how it goes
10est, i'll post around 9
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.