[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simpson's jokes that went way over your head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: OC.png (346KB, 590x331px) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
346KB, 590x331px
Simpson's jokes that went way over your head
>>
File: 1501765553877.jpg (67KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
1501765553877.jpg
67KB, 478x350px
>>86277654
>>
>>86277715
"Homer's Puckering Sphincter" was one hell of an episode
>>
>>86277654
How did they get away with that in a show meant for 6-11 year olds?
>>
>>86278164
It was a different time
>>
File: 1501766421495.png (154KB, 478x309px) Image search: [Google]
1501766421495.png
154KB, 478x309px
>>
Come gather round children, it's best you take heed,
about a hero named Chuck and a Devil named Sneed
>>
File: my son is formerly named chuck.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
my son is formerly named chuck.png
428KB, 640x480px
Like, what?
Was Castellaneta improvising again?
>>
>>86277715
Chuck and Sneed were in the closet making seeds and I saw one of the seeds and the seed looked at me
>>
What does tamacco tasting like grandma imply?
>>
File: 1489266603633.jpg (45KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489266603633.jpg
45KB, 500x363px
>>86277654
GUYS
GUYS
I JUST HAD I THOUGHT
GUYS...
WAIT GUYS LISTEN...
WHAT IF...
GUYS LISTEN...
WHAT IF CHUCK AND SNEED ARE ACTUALLY...
>>
>>86278647
a brand of chicken feed?
>>
Guys, I think I finally understand what the joke is here. The current business is called "Sneed's Feed and Seed", however it was previously owned by Chuck. Since both "feed" and "seed" rhyme with the new owner's name (Sneed), it's implied that the previous name of the business also rhymed with the previous owner's name (Chuck). Therefore the previous name of the business before Sneed arrived was "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Initially, this seems improbable, since a business that provides feed and seed seems completely unrelated to a business that provides fuck and suck. However, spreading your seed is a euphemism for impregnating someone (i.e. fucking someone). And feeding means you consume it orally, (i.e. sucking). So Sneed's new business is also a brothel, just like Chuck's business. What's worth pointing out is that Sneed changed the order of "fuck" and "suck" when he renamed the business (calling it "feed and seed" as opposed to "seed and feed", which would be the name if you were to change the words and keep them in the same order). This is subtly implying that Sneed is taking the business in a new direction, while providing a similar service to what Chuck had done for many years before him.
>>
>>86278164
According to reddit revisionists, the 80's 90's was rampant with pedophilia so the kids got the jokes anyway.
>>
>>86277715
>barts face
>>
>>86278753
Ah, what would we ever do without those gloryholes dressed up like bait shops? Truly a pioneer of our time.
>>
>>86278815
good lord i didnt even see that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.