[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC made a huge mistake not making Suicide Squad rated R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

DC made a huge mistake not making Suicide Squad rated R
>>
>>86276061
Most of the capeshit would benefit from R.

The days of Watchmen, 300 and Sin City are long gone. Capeshit kino was the 00s.
>>
The extended cut of Batman v Superman is an R. Huge success that was.
>>
Has anyone seen that SFM of Harley being raped by dogs?
>>
>>86276180
>The extended cut of Batman v Superman is an R.
Because of 1 blood smear on the wall or what? If it got an R rating for 1 blood smear holy moly.
>>
Suicide squad rated r version:
>aw fuck joker, I really want to fucking kill Batman he's a goddamn bastard
>WE will kill that fucking shit fuck Harley, don't you worry
>*joker shoots a guy in the head*
>now I can FUCK his skull like I want to, I'm the joker I'm fucking crazy!! Bastard.
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>86276189

yeah

kinda boring desu
>>
File: a little chow.jpg (38KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
a little chow.jpg
38KB, 600x399px
>>86276061
It would've been really provocative seeing Jared Leto and Margot Robbie have clown sex. I hope they delve more into the sexuality of their characters. I kinda want to see Joker do something funny to Batman. While straddling him he can talk to shit to Batman about how much he knows that big guy deep down loves him. Then give him a peck on the lips. Kek or The Joker could fuck Harley Quinn on top of the Batmobile. The more sexual Joker is the more slutty Harley Quinn can be without people having any ground to scream about misogyny.
>>
DC made a huge mistake making Suicide Squad*
>>
>>86276061
It would've been good. Shame they cut the scene which Joker slaps HQ or when he pushes her out of the helicopter.
>>
>>86276972
>While straddling him he can talk to shit to Batman about how much he knows that big guy deep down loves him. Then give him a peck on the lips.
Oh and before he kisses Batman he takes some of Harley Quinn's lipstick and smears it on Ben's lips. That'd be a sight to see.
>>
capeshit has no business being rated R, unless what its based on is R worthy. Arkham Knight had it right with not holding back, but not aiming specifically for an M rating.
>>
I want to punch whoever came up with the "Harley & Joker as Die Antwoord xDDD" idea
>>
>>86276061
R rated Suicide Squad
make Joker main bad guy
and its a 8/10 film
oh well even the film we got is better than every marvel film
>>
>>86279443
Would they be allowed to show the outline of Leto's dick?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.