[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: George-Costanza.jpg (171KB, 608x434px) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza.jpg
171KB, 608x434px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>86276015
Always George, unless Elaine is involved
>>
>>86278019
And Kramer might not be always technically in the morally "wrong", but he mostly leads to the fall of Jerry, George and Elaine.
>>
>>86276015
>moral of the story: tits don't have an age

Did you even watch the episode?
>>
>why are you looking at my physically mature daughter as if she was an attractive female?

If George propositioned her for sex he would have been in the wrong. Just staring at cleavage while it's in your face is harmless. Besides did George even know her age yet? I don't remember.
>>
>>86276015

George should have looked away after a certain amount of time. George is in the wrong, not for looking, but for how long he looked.
>>
>>86278211
yes he did

fun age
>>
>>86276015
Bob Balaban is so fucking overrated.
>>
File: denise.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
denise.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>86276015
>yfw the cleavage belonged to young upstart Denise Richards
>>
Dalrymple was in the wrong. What the fuck was he doing letting his daughter run around with her tits hanging out?
>>
>>86278686
>>86278211
looking isnt a crime regardless of age, whatever displayed is what the person displaying wills

this entire mentality is in direction of thought crimes and punishing men for "raping" women because they are both drunk, and only men are accountable for their actions when drunk and stupid shit like flirting with women being sexual assault and attempted rape

like fuck off with that, dont have your tits hanging out
socially constructed rules and arbitrary guidelines that are entirely double standard towards men is cancer of society
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.