[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she such a cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: promo323723448.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
promo323723448.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
Why is she such a cunt?
>>
>>86275755
She hasn't had a good serious deep dicking since Khal Drogo died. Daario is ... well, a Daario.
>>
>>86275755
never had to work for anything has given her a sense of entitlement well beyond having targ blood and dragons.
>>
>>86276696
lol, you think those iraqis aren't balls deep into her?
>>
>>86275755
She isn't with Jon.
>>
shes a strong independent woman
>>
>>86276723
This, along with generations of Targ inbreeding and hereditary paranoia/madness.
>>
>>86275755
she's not a cunt she's /ourgirl/
>>
Stop making endless Game of Reddit threads just because you don't feel validated with the amount of upvotes you get in the containment general. Thank you.
>>
She's losing and the last person that can be her ally is refusing to bend. Also she likes Jon.

I feel like she will be submissive as fuck in Season 8 though, when she finds out Jon is a Targ named Aegon and the real king. It's just gonna make her wet.
>>
She's a bit dim, obviously carrying buckets of Targ crazy in her genes and acts like she's the hottest shit south of The Wall because she dragon'd her way through slavers bay (but no one in Westeros is pro slavery anyway, apart from the Ironborn and everyone thinks they're a pack of cunts).
>>
File: 1323051594835.jpg (71KB, 380x336px) Image search: [Google]
1323051594835.jpg
71KB, 380x336px
Because Euron needs a big enough cunt to accommodate his humongous cock.
>>
>>86275755
high nobles in a feudalistic society live their entire lives above everyone in every way

combine this with her attempt to enforce a strong claim to the throne recently occupied by the usurper king who sent assassins to kill her, and it makes sense why she is an asshole to the lords who sided against her house in Robert's Rebellion and afterwards loyally served under said king for over a decade.

also she was raised by her brother, and he was a complete prick to everyone who didn't explicitly side with him
>>
>>86277053
>a strong claim to the throne
She has no claim to the throne. Aegon won his authority through conquest. Bobby B. overthrew that dynasty through another conquest. There is no more legitimate claim for Targ rule.
>>
File: 1486137342265.png (496KB, 485x544px) Image search: [Google]
1486137342265.png
496KB, 485x544px
>free millions of slaves
>birth three dragons
>take what's rightfully hers
>insecure libcucks call her a cunt
>>
>>86277239
>There is no more legitimate claim for Targ rule.

That's ridiculous, if your dad got kicked off the throne, you've got a very good claim to take it back, especially now all the "Baratheons" are dead. Unless Gendry Storm shows up, there's actually no one with a better claim, and he's a bastard so even that's 50/50 imo.
>>
>>86277239
>She has no claim to the throne.
she has 3 dragons and a strong military, THAT's her claim, you little shit.
>>
>>86277405
>>86277360
>take it back
You're both talking about another conquest, which she's free to attempt and would create legitimacy. I was talking about the current status of her claim, which is nonexistant. Her family was unseated from power, she's not currently entitled to anything.
>>
Bratty princess thinks the world owes her something for existing.
>>
>>86277491

I would disagree, of course she has to fight to take it back, but she has far more claim than any one else at the moment. Cersei is, if we're going to get all constitutional about it, squatting on the throne. In no feudal system every does the previous king's mum get the throne if the current king dies with no direct heirs. It should either revert back to Targ rule, or go to some dumpy Baratheon descended house, but the Lannisters are tough, mean and powerful, so the bum-fuck nobodies of the shit bit of the Stormlands aren't going to press any vague claim they might have.
>>
>>86277315
>free millions of slaves
And she was told that many if not half or all had died due to starvation due to her actions and her response was "they will join my army."
Free slaves I guess.
>birth three dragons
Which she puts in harms way without thought, or knows how to fully control.
>take what's rightfully hers
Nothing is rightfully hers except her life, she reclaimed her life from her brother, and now she wants to claim whats others, last time I checked, the people shes taken over and cities she destroyed was not places her father was king over.
>insecure libcucks call her a cunt
Hack written female character thats only saving grace is "IMA WOMAN!" if it was a man the show would have killed him off.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.