[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dan The Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Is this guy just a meme or does he really force actresses to sleep with him? I mean, is there any proof or evidence of this?
>>
even if he doesn't, he''s a creep. Have you seen the amount of foot fetish 'isms' in his tv shows
>>
>>86275281
Thats definitely true but having shots of feet in your tv show doesn't really make you that much of a creep. I mean Tarantino does it. Even Malick does it with the Natalie Portman's feet
>>
>I mean, is there any proof or evidence of this?
No. Just a bunch of infographics made by people trying to be edgy by pointing out a supposedly dark thing in kids shows. Dan is just a failed comedian/actor who got stuck in the only part of the industry he was able to gain success: bad kids TV.

>>86275281
>Have you seen the amount of foot fetish 'isms' in his tv shows
You're projecting, and those example are mostly cherry-picked. Dan writes trashy, low brow comedy shows for children, and doing that requires using the cheapest, dumbest jokes possible. Feet are part of that because kids find them gross, so its easy to base gross-out jokes around them. He features feet about as much as bad dancing, silly faces, and other bad physical comedy.
>>
File: putting-women-in-their-place.webm (3MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
putting-women-in-their-place.webm
3MB, 576x432px
>>86275233
no evidence
>>
>>86275840
Reminds of Franks line "when im dead just throw me in the trash"
>>
>>86275840
I love how Dan's name pops up right as he puts the lid on
>>
>>86275233
the world is led by pedophiles
every inch of the top is covered in underage cullo
may god help us
>>
File: 1500501726954.jpg (15KB, 223x246px) Image search: [Google]
1500501726954.jpg
15KB, 223x246px
>>86276069

>mfw age of consent was invented so the elite could keep all the hot minors unspoiled for themselves
>>
>>86276044
Dubs confirm foreshadowing?
>>
>>86275233
he knows that he can keep getting away with it, also he's living the dream.
>>
blood libel
>>
>>86275757
I think the origin of this is some blind item allegedly written by RDJ going into pretty great detail about Hollywood degeneracy....somebody will have it
>>
>>86276472
I need this
>>
Someone please post this little gossip tidbit. I don't remember the site it's from.
>>
>>86275409
Tarantino and Malick didn't do it exclusively to underaged girls.
>>
>>86276792
It is something to behold
>Dan knocking up Spears
>Hayden panettiere having dark sexual past and fetishes including fucking her own father
>Clooney deep into it with some east coast madame
>Mel Gibson(not joking)RDJ and Jodie Foster being the good guys
>>
>>86275233
>Han mah boogie
>Ho ho ho ho
>>
File: IMG_2273.gif (3MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2273.gif
3MB, 500x400px
You tell me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.