[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CSnBIbWVAAAc3xQ.jpg (33KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
CSnBIbWVAAAc3xQ.jpg
33KB, 600x423px
I didn't get it, why did it show Lisa and Marge swinging bats too? Is this a reference to an earlier baseball episode I missed?
>>
>>86274266
the joke is that even in his sentimental memories Marge sucks at sports
>>
It was something to do with sneed
>>
>S9

The Simpsons was already shit tier at this point
>>
the joke is that he misses his family but doesn't know any of them very well, since he thinks that all of them were into baseball
>>
>>86274266
This segment of the Halloween episode was parodying The Omega Man. There's a scene in it where the main character remembers his son hitting a baseball with a bat in slow-mo over and over again.
>>
File: MARGE new opening.gif (2MB, 256x368px) Image search: [Google]
MARGE new opening.gif
2MB, 256x368px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>86274266
Chucks Fuck and Suck
>>
>>86274984
top is Marge shopping at Chuck's Suck and Fuck, bottom is Marge at Sneed's Seed and Feed.
>>
Why is the Simpsons even considered good? It has like 3 times the amount of bad seasons that it has good
>>
>>86274984
the focus is on maggie.
>>
>>86275199
it's great seasons override the shit seasons
>>
>>86274984
When Chuck was showrunner he encouraged the stretchy artstyle to add fluidity at the cost of weird art goofs. When Sneed tookover he saved to Matt Groening's demands to switch over to sterile, digital in order to keep the characters consistently on-model.
>>
File: 1464383257278.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464383257278.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>Sneed Hams
>>
That is one of my favourite Simpsons moments, i think about it all the time
>>
>>86275199
simpsons past s14 is not canon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.