[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most realistic horror movie ever made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Cujo2.jpg (40KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
Cujo2.jpg
40KB, 700x466px
Is this the most realistic horror movie ever made?
>>
>Stephen King discusses Cujo in On Writing, referring to it as a novel he "barely remembers writing at all". The book was written during a period when King was drinking heavily. King goes on to say that he likes the book and that he wishes he could remember enjoying the good parts as he put them down on the page
>>
>>86274136
>Daily reminder that shooting was extended and they had to use a second dog at times because this one was too friendly and kept on licking the actress :3
>>
>>86274225
Dawwww
Who's a good Cujo? Yes, yes you are
>>
>>86274225
That is cute. :3
>>
>>86274136
Inhumans?
>>
>>86274194
wtf i love king now
>>
>>86274194
Haha just like me except instead of writing I'm watching capeshit
>>
File: 1445550312370.jpg (54KB, 674x618px) Image search: [Google]
1445550312370.jpg
54KB, 674x618px
>>86274946
I kek'd at this post. Good job famalam.
>>
>>86274136
wish they kept the book's ending and steve kemp's big scene in their bedroom
>>
>“It would perhaps not be amiss to point out that he had always tried to be a good dog. He had tried to do all the things his MAN and his WOMAN, and most of all his BOY, had asked or expected of him. He would have died for them, if that had been required. He had never wanted to kill anybody. He had been struck by something, possibly destiny, or fate, or only a degenerative nerve disease called rabies. Free will was not a factor.”
>>
>>86275074
>Old Blue died and he died so hard
>He shook the ground in my back yard.
>I dug his grave with a silver spade
>And I lowered him down with a golden chain. >Every link you know I did call his name,
>I called, "Here, Blue, you good dog, you.
>>
>>86275208
>he died so hard
and got so far
>>
>>86275074
>>86275208

;-;
>>
Cujo makes a cameo in "Cat's Eye"
>>
>>86275246
But in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
tokyo sonata
>>
>>86274136
Anon didja like Cujo's cameo in the Dark Tower?
>>
>>86276310
>he actually saw the dark tower
How bad was it?
>>
>>86277356
It was actually really good.
>>
>>86277399
I don't believe you.
>>
>>86277407
I wasn't the poster the poster I replied to replied to and also I just made that up as I have not seen it, so your instinct was correct. Nice job
>>
>>86274136
No, Psycho takes that title.
>>
>>86274136
wait a minute is that the guy from beethoven?
>>
File: Charlie crying.gif (1006KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie crying.gif
1006KB, 500x333px
>>86275074
>tfw Cujo actually was a good boy who dindu nuffin'
>>
>>86274946
I laughed
>>
DAE feel like Cujo irl? Unbound and free and a little bit manic, maybe violent at times?
>>
>>86278813
Cujo never felt like that. he deeply loved the people in his life, especially the BOY.

It's just that one day he started feeling really, really sick.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.