[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What went wrong?
>>
>>86266283
bump
>>
>>86266283
I remember when this came out thinking... there was just no buzz around this film whatsoever. I just don't think the movie going public was really wanting a Robin Hood film at that time to be honest.

The casting was way to obvious..... I've never actually seen the film so I cant critique it.
>>
>>86266283
It was kind of a shit show. They went waaaay to tryhardy on the origin story, then when all the characters were established they were like "Oh, hey guys, France just invaded." So then the entire cast, the good guys and the bad guys, all run down the beach to fight the French. That was basically the movie. Ridley Scott retire bitch.
>>
it is like a shit braveheart
>>
>>86266283
I saw this in theaters and remember almost nothing about it
>>
commie movies suck
>>
>>86266283

Robin Hood, and films of that ilk, have been done to death with actors who don't even embody the traits of those characters.
>>
>>86266283
Ridley scott. He's made about four great movies and the rest are terrible
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>86267733
yeah, france never invaded england in this time period. Nobody wanted to see a robin hood origin story with no payoff or sequel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.