[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so cute?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Why is he so cute?
>>
:3
>>
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.
>>
why does his face look touched up with cgi
>>
>>86266110
POP POP POP POP POP
WATCHING NIGGAS DROP
>>
>>86266178
This pasta is already cold.
>>
>>86266212
BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP
>>
>>86266110
I liked everything except for that head shake when he said dancing. Never read the book so not really sure if that's a trait of the character.
>>
>>86266646

nice virus dumbass
>>
It's going to be kino, guarantino.
>>
File: 1500851345443.gif (2MB, 200x293px)
1500851345443.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>86266721
It's a leaked clip from IT, not a virus
>>
>>86266789
This. If that's a shill who works in Hollywood then he can be happy to know I am going to see this in the cinema anyway and won't download a free cam rip. Although Pennywise is kinda cringey in that clip :/

All I want is for a perfect book adaption and for them to do It justice but I doubt it.
>>
>>86266180
This is how movies post 2010 look sadly. Even the new Pirates of the Caribbean looks so fake compared to the first 2.

The planet of the ape movies actually are very realistic surprisingly yet any other movie with cgi (DCEU I am looking at you) look so fucking crap
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 960x540px)
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
I'm gonna monitor Pixiv so fucking hard once the movie is out and Japs get their naughty hands on making fanarts of him.
>>
File: clown23.jpg (41KB, 351x484px)
clown23.jpg
41KB, 351x484px
>>86267030
>letting a young kid play It who is meant to be around since the beginning of time
Having an older guy play him is better and more creepy (older actor trying to persuade kids).

I don't like this casting choice.

If they wanted to be actually unique they could have cast some 60 year old and actually have his balding hair as the clown and then make him look super scary.

But nope.. this is Hollywood so everything has to look generic
>>
File: 1446599591388.jpg (28KB, 620x349px)
1446599591388.jpg
28KB, 620x349px
>>86267143
Imagine if an old guy like this was cast as It. ACTUALLY would have been scary.

For fuck sake Hollywood you always have to ruin something that could have been good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.