[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

this any good?
>>
>>86263982
What is "good?"
>>
>>86263982
Haven't watched it but no.
>>
nah
>>
>>86263982
If you have spare time, it's something to watch
>>
No watch Alison Brie's leaked nudes instead, much better series.
>>
It's okay. Maron and Brie are good in it. That owner guy as well.
>>
>>86263982
>netflix original
>show about whores

no
>>
>>86264016
I can't tell if you are a commie jew or a philosopher.
>>
>>86263982
Pretty good. It's not ground-breaking television, it's just quality drama.
Brie delivers an Emmy-deserving performance, Maron is great, the rest of the cast is mixed but there's some strong contenders there aswell.
Story is not that much in structure and overral plot but the characters are written really well and explored in interesting ways. Brie's character is one of the most interesting female ones in recent memory. You don't expect for the main character of a "feminist girl-power" show to be that much of a fuck-up, and at the same time you don't expect her to be that relatable and sympathetic.
Give it a watch when you have the time, it's p. nice.
>>
Yeah but I probably only like it because I'm a huge fucking smark
>>
>>86263982

that blonde chick friend of brie's character has an amazing body, i couldn't focus much on her acting at all despite being the best one in the bunch in that regard as well
>>
>women's """""wrestling"""""
>>
I liked Brie and Marron but was surprised at how thin and stereotypical the actual characters ended up being, given that using and subverting stereotypes was a major theme of the show. It was a fun watch at least
>>
it's pretty good, watch it if you're bored or have some time to kill
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.