[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a dick move to get seats in the center of an row?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: my selection.jpg (215KB, 820x715px) Image search: [Google]
my selection.jpg
215KB, 820x715px
Is it a dick move to get seats in the center of an row?
>>
>>86260056
no
>>
Only if you stand up and start shouting LOOKATMAHDICKLOOKATMAHDICKLOOKATMAHDICKLOOKATMAHDICK
>>
>>86260056
Why would you think this was a dick move?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (79KB, 993x757px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
79KB, 993x757px
>>86260056
YES! GO WHERE YOU BELONG PLEB!
>>
>>86260056
that's the LEAST dick move
>>
why are there seats for disabled?
where i live disabled dont go to the movies
>>
File: kino.png (7KB, 411x544px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
7KB, 411x544px
>his kinotheque doesn't have a singles and couples section
>>
What is a dick move towards the kinoma are the ones in row G, J and K leaving an odd number on both sides. My kinohouse booking system doesn't even allow that.
>>
What hoyts mate
>>
>>86261287
>that single seat in the third to last row
>>
>>86260056
No but it's a cunt movie you plop your naked feet on the seat next to mine. Why do girls always do that? It's only girls that do it.
>>
>>86261383
Just squirt a quick load on them or rub some lotion on them, that sometimes gets them to put em away.
>>
>>86260056
Do Americans actually do this?
>>
>>86260419
This. You won't be blocking other people from coming in after, and often old people need to try to get aisle seats in a crowded theater since their bladders aren't as strong.
>>
>>86260056
I don't see how you're the one being greedy when you're picking seats close to that 6-person wall behind you.
>>
Why do you care about other people's opinions OP?
Are you a submissive cuck who likes to be led around and like to spontaneously prostrate to random people?
>>
>>86260056
Just sit wherever the fuck you want to sit you autistic faglord
>>
File: 34532532452345.png (41KB, 817x706px) Image search: [Google]
34532532452345.png
41KB, 817x706px
>>86260056
Hell no. Designated seating exists for a reason.
>>
Am I the only one that always sits in the back row?
I don't want some disgusting person to breath in my neck
>>
>>86261741
No, only you and niggers sit in back rows.
>>
>>86261681
Yes
>>
>>86260086
?
>>
>>86261741
Back row sucks. When you're that far away you're basically watching on a TV, except you're in public and you can't pause. Most of what you see is not, in fact, the screen but the theater itself.
>>
>>86261807

>not picking the sweet spot; dead center, 2/3 the way back from the screen

It must suck being a pleb.
>>
>>86265317

Shit. That was meant to be for >>86261741
>>
>>86265317
>>86265348

Oh the ironing is delicious.
>>
what is the point of front row?
>farthest from the bathroom
>have to bend your neck backwrads to see
>>
>>86260056
yeah, then the falcons don't have enough space to fly around, and the designated shooter has a statistically lower chance of getting you.

dick.
>>
>>86261111
Checked, and usually the disabled sit in an empty space where their wheelchair goes. However, I've been annoyed by one before. I missed several minutes of Bridge of Spies due to some guy breathing through a tube right near me. Not even worth greentexting that shit.
>>
>>86265570

I'm an idiot, not a pleb. There's a difference.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.