[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I'm 20 minutes in, and my eyes hurt really bad. What's the point of all the low budget cgi? It looks real bad.
Should I keep going if I'm not a scarjo fan?
>>
>>86256905
Just watch the original version instead m8, I guarantee you'll enjoy it more
>>
>>86256926
which is the original, there are like a billion gits animes, possibly manga as well
I remember watching a movie years agi and it was meh
>>
>>86256926
Actually screw that, ignore the whole franchise, even the Manga is overrated crap.
If you want good Cyberpunk, go watch Bubblegum Crisis.
>>
>>86256905
I bet it was mean to be dark like in the animated. But studios execs thought brighter and more colorful will cater to a broader audience of casualites and other bread dead morons
>>
>>86257040
I don't know, the one where she jumps naked off the building at the start
>>
i thought the effects werent bad but its just the actors that really let the movie down, not just talking about the lead but across the board aside from maybe m.pitt
>>
File: 1481550906856.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1481550906856.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
do you guys think I can get my mom interested in anime through this movie because it's yaaaas queen enough for her?
>>
>>86257040
The first movie.
It's just called Ghost in the Shell
>>
>>86257043
ahh just skip all the fuckin' bullshit and watch Oedo 808
>>
>>86257232
If your mother is into yass queen stuff, you should dump her and find another girlfirend
>>
File: IMG_0293.gif (351KB, 499x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.gif
351KB, 499x210px
>>86256905
I may be wrong on this, but the touch of CGI in this film, going after the anime which I think where misleading starts. It would've been much better off if they took realistic approach to the material.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.