[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: jordan schlansky.png (321KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jordan schlansky.png
321KB, 512x512px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>86256276
He's a deeply passionate man
>>
>>86256276
he's deadly with the bull whip
>>
I know Jordan is playing a turbo autist character but it's also pretty pathetic how people laugh at how precise and well-informed he is. Like it's suppose to be something annoying that he has a nice historical anecdote about a certain brand.
I guess the avarage US viewer is just that fucking stupid.
>>
>>86256862
t autist with annoying quips no one cares about
>>
I always love those skits. Conan is such a jackass to him, and Jordan is just so bland of a character. I hope they have a decent friendship off screen.
>>
>>86256862
it's not the information itself, it's his delivery.
>>
>>86256276
Is he really like that? I like to think it's real.
>>
>>86256955
Conan and him have both said they're good friends, but that he's pretty similar off-screen. I do suspect he's playing it up a little though. Not necessarily totally faking his persona, but going a bit overboard similar to how Conan is going overboard on being a dick.
>>
>>86259064
he's obviously playing it up for camera now (in the earlier skits his character is a bit different and more easygoing), but I'm pretty sure it's not that big of a stretch.
>>86259069
>Conan asks Jordan if he has any friends
>Jordan says yes, Conan asks to name some
>Jordan says "you"
>Conan just bursts out laughing
I don't remember which remote it was, but it's probably the hardest I laughed at his jokes. Conan's laugh is really infectious too, especially if he's just breaking down after something stupid he just improvd.
>>
>>86258957

What he's playing is basically someone with aspergers. I rather take the informed aspie then the tipical talk show watcher audience.
But it's all a joke anyway so who cares.
>>
>>86259064
>>86259200
yeah people who worked with him say that he's not exactly like that IRL, but he isn't that far from that either
>>86259200
The bachelor party I think
>>
>>86256276

Various
>>
I have deep feelings and deep thoughts. I can be moved to tears by warm sunlight on my face
>>
>>86256276
Nothing, he's right about everything.
>>
>Personally, I prefer my coffee with a taste palette of 'chocolate'
>That's called hot coco, Jordan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_FieJToFKc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A8W77m-ZTw
>>
>>86260737
This one's always been a favorite of mine.
>>
>>86256276
He has Asperger's Syndrome.
>>
>>86259200
Yeah, that was the bachelor party. When that guy bit into that beer can, that was amazing.
>>
>>86256276
He has various tasks to get to (after he gets in at 12:30 on a Friday, of course), and his boss keeps telling him to clean his office. That's his problem.
>>
>>86260737
This one is pretty close to real
>>86260217
This one is just full on fake

I miss when they didn't feel the need to fake it with him
>>
>>86256276
> Schlansky
kike
>>
>>86256276
http://teamcoco.com/jordan/a684e
>>
>>86256276
He plays a character for the camera
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.