[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did he fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

why did he fail?
>>
>>86252386
Because of the screenwriters
>>
File: ghoul.png (263KB, 424x409px) Image search: [Google]
ghoul.png
263KB, 424x409px
>>86252386
Wasn't he the retard that refused to give up a fight after more than half his forces were burned alive?

The glorious cunt had it coming.
>>
white male
>>
>>86252386
Because the writers didn't like his character and actor
>>
>>86252745
I knew they hated the character but what was wrong with the actor? Stephen did a great job with the role and seems like a decent guy
>>
>>86252386
So he could learn to get back up
>>
>>86252386
20 Good Men
>>
>>86252386
Stubbornness was his hubris
>>
He resembled Trump so they wrote him into the ground

Trump still won LOL
>>
He killed renly and pissed off highgarden
>>
>>86252386
pussy-whipped
>>
>>86252914
From the interviews he has done Stephan doesn't care about GOT, I don't know if their was a any problem with him and the writers though
>>
Literally who? Some Greyjoy I don't remember?
>>
File: 03-Stannis-Baratheon.jpg (66KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
03-Stannis-Baratheon.jpg
66KB, 700x525px
He hasn't, shitty HBO fanfiction get out
>>
>>86253147

Well in hindsight his character went nowhere.

The fire bitch could've found some other way up north and the wildlings eventually merged with the night's watch anyway so who cares that stannis saved them
>>
>>86253068
Stannis died literally around the time trump announced he was running moron
>>
>>86252386
religion makes people stupid
>>
>>86252386
Because there was evil music whenever he showed up
>>
>>86252386

Because Stephen Delaine autistically refused to sign a new contract past S5
>>
>>86252386
he listened to a woman.
>>
In the show? Because DnD do not understand the character. They think he is a big ol meanie who would bun his daughter at the stake.

Book Stannis would never ever do this, and he will be the King.
>>
>>86253068
>He resembled Trump
Yeah, I mean, he
>let potentially dangerous immigrant through a pre-existing wall that hadn't been built by them
>had one rather ugly wife he committed to without ever making sexual remarks about, or showing interest in other women
>cared little to nothing about his public image
>was the personification of upholding morality and law, even to unreasonable extremes
>unshaved and balding
>tried and failed to get supreme power over a woman

The parallels are almost too many to list.
>>
File: bad rick wojack shoop.jpg (14KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
bad rick wojack shoop.jpg
14KB, 255x253px
>>86253651
this guy know's what's up
>>
The whole point of Stannis journey was to get Melisandre to the wall when Jon Snow died....
>>
>>86256668
Shut up cuck
>>
>>86252386
Autism
>>
>>86252386
Accidentally burned his plot armor along with his daughter.
>>
>>86257324
>Stannis
>Trump
>>
>>86253147
probably didnt help that they made stannis do shit that makes no sense according to his character
>>
>>86257358
What plot armor? What in your opinion should have killed him?
>>
>>86253068
Trump is a fucking retard who uses twitter like a teenager. Stannis was actually a good and experienced general.
>>
(((Stannis)))
>>
>>86253068
Trumo

>arrogant
>loud
>narcisist
>histronic clown

Stannis

>quiet
>reserved
>selfless
>serious

Yeah, they're basically the same person
>>
>>86253147
Word is that D&D didn't give the actor proper motivations and had to learn about the character himself. Its easy to see why he didn't enjoy doing the show.
>>
>>86258036
they don't give any actors proper motivations, you see actors complaining about this all the time
>>
>>86252386
His people couldn't fight.
>>
>>86254272
Stannis will absolutely die in the books.That or he will become the 1000th Lord Commander of the nights watch. He will not be king, as Much as I wish he would be.

His last thought is basically confirmed to be a piece of fruit, so the last chapter of Winds of winter will be a POV from him thinking about Renly's peach
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.